About R.J. West Bridal

Live Beautifully

R. J. West offers a carefully edited selection of some of the most sought-after cosmetic, skin care and fragrance lines from around the world. R. J. West’s unparalleled collection of unique and innovative products, along with the most highly educated staff of makeup artists and facialists in the industry, will help you feel beautiful and radiant every day of the week. We personally test every product at R. J. West and make sure we absolutely love each and every one of them.

We make sure to listen very closely to what our customers have to say about our product and service offerings and always offer honest and reliable information and advice. Our professional makeup artists and skin care specialists will ensure you are "runway ready" for your big day.

Feel free to schedule an appointment (tab on right)  to come by or chat on the phone about your special event!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (2)
Facials (1)
Spa (1)
Tweezing (1)

Laura was Phenomenal!!!!! All my bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing!!!!! They loved it!!! My makeup ( as the bride) was gorgeous!!!! We got compliments all night about my makeup.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

From the minute I met Rachel, I knew she'd be a pleasure to work with. I was very particular about my make up and she couldn't of been more accommodating and honest with her opinion. I've had the pleasure of working with Rachel and Laura for not only my wedding but also my best friends wedding and they are both very sweet and professional. They listen to what you ask for and know how to truly give a natural look!!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews

1:02 minutes

Events

42A Gerard Street, Huntington, NY 11743   See On Map
631-271-2108 (phone)
Bridal by appointment. Storefront open: Mon-Wed, Fri 10am-6pm Thursday 10-8 Sunday 10pm-5pm
R.J. West Bridal is a wedding Makeup Service from Huntington, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New York City, and the Tri State Area. R.J. West Bridal is a professional wedding Makeup Service that has been part of the Long Island wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in Bridal and High Fashion Makeup.