33 Reviews for R.J. West Bridal

Facials (1)
Spa (1)
Tweezing (1)
33 R.J. West Bridal Reviews

Laura was Phenomenal!!!!! All my bridesmaids looked absolutely amazing!!!!! They loved it!!! My makeup ( as the bride) was gorgeous!!!! We got compliments all night about my makeup.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

From the minute I met Rachel, I knew she'd be a pleasure to work with. I was very particular about my make up and she couldn't of been more accommodating and honest with her opinion. I've had the pleasure of working with Rachel and Laura for not only my wedding but also my best friends wedding and they are both very sweet and professional. They listen to what you ask for and know how to truly give a natural look!!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Rachel did my sister-in-law wedding. Her and her teammate did such a wonderful job. Was extremely happy!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel and her team are absolutely amazing. After getting my make up done by RJ West for two other weddings (and countless events on my own), it wasn't even a thought to not immediately book them. Whatever the look you are trying to achieve, Rachel will achieve it. I think to me as a bride the best part of hiring RJ West was that every single bridesmaid, my mom and mother in law, LOVED their make up. Who can successfully pull that off without having one girl "absolutely hate it" or have to retouch something? This wasn't just the case for my wedding either but for the two I was in too!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel is an incredible woman! She was on time, fast, professional, and personable. And that was just on my wedding day (which was a pretty chaotic morning)! During my trial, she helped me pick out an elegant look that would easily transition from my day time ceremony into my nighttime reception. She went over color pallettes for my girls, also, asking about bridesmaids dresses and accessories. She went over all of the costs so there were no surprises the day of. Needless to say, she was thorough. Typically, I don't wear a lot of make up. I am more of a natural kind of girl with a lot of nude eye shadows and light blush for complexion. She made me feel like myself while accenting my features and making me camera ready. I didn't look or feel overdone. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her shop. I only wish I could give a sixth star for general awesomeness!

Profile Picture Callie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel and her team were amazing for my wedding. She was very quick with her response and she made myself and my whole bridal party look amazing. Thank you so much we will recommend you anytime, can't wait to use them again!!

Amanda Biondo
7*3*16

Profile Picture amanda, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I went to R.J. West today for my bridal trial with Rachel. Being that I do not wear a lot of make up, I have really struggled trying to find a makeup artist that understands what natural means. After speaking with Rachel a few times back and forth on the phone and through I felt extremely comfortable using R.J. West. This morning I went for my trial with pictures of what I wanted to look like. Before Rachel started we talked about my wedding and what my theme was. She looked through my pictures and added some of her own thoughts. After she was finished I was truly in love with my make up. It looked like the pictures I had brought with me, but even better. The false lashes she used feel so natural, I can't tell I am wearing them. She also helped me chose colors for my bridal party.
I can't wait for my wedding day!
Thanks so much!
Taylor

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

My family and I have been long time R.J. West fans, we love their products, but more importantly, we love the women who work there. They listen to exactly what you envision and make it a reality! For my wedding, I wanted something that still allowed me to look like myself, but with a little more sparkle- which is what they did. I also appreciated that they were able to come to our home, which made getting ready with my mom and sister even more fun and special! Their makeup also came out amazing, and they both said that they loved their looks as well!
I felt comfortable, confident and glamorous, which is how your should feel on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Meagan, 12/31/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Fake Lashes

everything was perfect-the make-up was just the way I wanted it-someone was always readily available to me whenever I called-the make-up experts arrived on time. I could not have been happier with the service.

Profile Picture ellen, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Bridal make up is one of the most important parts of your wedding day, it is the way you start your day , and it makes you feel like a starl! R.J West not only makes you feel beautiful, they make you feel so special, and go above and beyond to make sure your bridal experience is one you will never forget. I have had the pleasure of knowing Rachel, the owner of RJ West for many years , and I have recommeneded numerous Brides to her because I know she is the BEST of the BEST! This past November it was finally my turn to sit in her chair and it was such a treat! Rachel and her team pampered us and made each of us look beyond gorgeous! She was such a big part of starting my day off so special, and giving me beautiful make up and memories that will last a lifetime. My pictures are so amazing and so much of that is thanks to her and her team! Choosing RJ West will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding! P.S Book her in advance she is in high demand lol. Happy Wedding Planning!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/13/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

The entire team at R.J. West was outstanding to work with. Rachel and her staff are very professional and share your excitement for your wedding day. On the day of my wedding the timing went as planned and we were actually early, which helped to keep the day relaxed. The products used are of the highest quality, which is important because I have sensitive skin, plus my makeup lasted ALL day (12+ hours on a rainy day). I highly recommend R.J. West if you are looking for friendly, professional, well-rounded people to help you look your best on your wedding day.

Profile Picture User6092583, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I CANNOT say enough about Rachel and her team!! Not only did everyone in my family and bridal party look better than they EVER have before but RJ WEST helped with all my pre-wedding skin needs! Including elimitinating all my brown spots from sun damage through light therapy the facial included in your bridal package is a really great touch!. My skin never looked better for my big day and my honeymoon!! Rachel worked with me at my trial to really achieve the natural look I was looking for. I do not wear eye shadow but I knew I wouldn't look like a bride without it. She made me look better than even my highest expectations! My husband was so happy that I looked like myself! Also I loved how Rachel and her team had set up in the bridal suite, very professional, the lighting, chairs, make-up and how they displayed it all, made myself and my wedding entourage feel like celebrities! Having one girl get airbrushed while another got her makeup done. Getting ready we were right on time! And Rachel showed up even before me!!! When I got there everything was ready to go! My father said that he has never seen my mother look more beautiful and even my mother in law was impressed!!! Do yourself a favor and just hire RJ West!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Facials, Makeup, Spa

RJ West did my makeup (and my mom's and sister's) for my wedding day, and they did an amazing job! I've never felt so beautiful, and my skin looked flawless. My husband couldn't even tell that I had fake eyelashes on! Everything on my face looked perfect and not over-done. It was a little expensive, but overall an excellent experience.

Profile Picture User5343537, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tweezing

I loved working with Rachel and the ladies at R.J. West for my wedding and some other special events! I will definitely be using their services for future special events! Rachel is awesome! We did a few trials, which I highly recommend. It is good to experiment with a few different color palettes. She has really nice make up lines with a tremendous assortment of colors. I love how they do foundation their because it looks very natural yet hides all the blemishes! My wedding was in August so if you have a Summer date I recommend asking for a pressed powder to keep the shine down on your skin. These ladies are very relaxed and know what they are doing. The make up looks done but not over the top. And all of the girls are awesome! I highly recommend using them for a wedding, special event or just for tips on application. The store also has some awesome make up and skin products. Laura Mercier is a personal fave. Thanks again to Rachel and the team. :-)

Profile Picture Aimee, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Working with RJ West was one of the best decisions I made during the planning of my wedding. I loved that I was able to make apts online and correspond with them via email, over the phone and in person-- they were so accommodating in terms of communications. Natalie made everything so easy and helped me with every question I had along the way. It was one vendor that made me feel like I didn't have to worry, which was SO important since there were so many other things to worry about.
Another bonus to being a bride is when you sign the contract you get a free facial with one of the specialists there. My facial was with Sarah and she was amazing!
On the day of, Rachel and her team were SO flexible. They let us come and go as we needed to and did not make me feel stressed in ANY way shape or form. Going upstairs to their private bridal suite was so special. We brought food and drinks and were able to spend time together without any distractions. My bridesmaids looked absolutely gorgeous, and I didn't look too bad either ;o). Rachel did exactly what I wanted and it turned out exactly as I had dreamed it would. She's a pro!

I LOVED WORKING WITH THEM!!!!! I highly recommend choosing RJ West as your make-up artists.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

RJ West is the go-to place for makeup for your special event. We used them for my daughter's wedding and they came to my home to apply with everything they needed including chairs. Their makeup lasts all day/night and feels very clean and natural on your face. Rachel and Natalie do a wonderful job and made our whole wedding party look beautiful. I wouldn't use anybody else.

Profile Picture User5263801, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I’d like to start off by staying that finding a make up artist for your wedding day could be a very intimidating process.
Let’s be real, from the unreal expectations we see on Pinterest to everything we read and see on social media, you can only imagine for any bride, the sakes are high and you want to score highest. Its your day!
Having the RJ West Artists work on me personally was like a I scored a wedding right out of Pinterest.
Now, what do I mean?
Well, imagine looking at someone else wedding from an outsiders prospective and reading the stories of his/her perfect day we only imagine
“Was her day really that flawless?”
Well, for me it was.
With the calm, assuring, understanding and perfectly PERFECT touch Rachel and the girls at RJ West create is almost seemed unreal.
Ask me, did I just walk into a live Pinterest photoshoot of some one else's wedding day?
Or, is this all real?
Is this really how it can be?
I found myself feeling comfortable, calm, collected, wait this is my wedding day right?
I was not intimidated, I did not lack confidence in Rachel and her team and I knew I was receiving the highest quality of care and attention.
Well, yes, I think this is all becoming very real.
From the moment I walked into Rachel’s shop, I just knew she would be the person to calm me, beautify me and capture the beauty I felt inwardly and represent that on my face, for the most “perfect face, on the most perfect day”.
Rachel and her team arrived on time at such an early hour to get my bridal party of 12+ people made up so effortlessly.
Each of my bridesmaid and bridal party had complimented Rachel and her team for their outstanding work and professionalism they had brought to the table that day.
She had been the source of my confidence letting me know that I was beautiful whether or not I was ready to feel so.
Thank you Rachel, for making my day, myself and my bridal party look flawless.
You are truly a talented, kind woman.

Profile Picture Darlene , 4/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Natalie and team were amazing. She was professional, nice and fun to work with! My makeup turned out amazing and I would 100% recommend to all of my friends! Thank you, Natalie!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have to say RJ west is amazing! They not only did an amazing job with my makeup but gave the same treatment to my bridesmaids and mom. My bridesmaids had no clue the production- chairs,lights, high end makeup, etc - all my girls felt like celebrities! Not only were the bridal services amazing but I am now hooked on the spa services. They definitely made me a customer for life. I can not rave more about Marissa and Rachel and the entire team at RJ West!

Profile Picture carly, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend using RJ West for your wedding or special event. Rachel is an amazing makeup artist! Her keen eye to enhance natural beauty is evident. She was able to do my makeup exactly as I asked, and the end result was even better than I could have anticipated. Not only did she transform me and my bridesmaids into the most beautiful girls in the world, but she made the process fun and relaxing. She does it all with a smile and with a demeanor to make everyone feel relaxed and at ease.
Overall, the makeup at my wedding looked stunning. Besides being a joy to work with, she has a laid-back approach to make you feel comfortable. I received countless compliments on how great my makeup looked that day and it lasted all night!

Profile Picture User3584798, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't say enough good things about Alicia and Rachel at RJ West. I was the matron of honor at my sister's wedding. Alicia did my make-up and Rachel did my sister's (the bride). I got SO many compliments on my make-up - it was absolutely beautiful. And there are no words good enough to describe Rachel's talent. My sister looked magazine/TV ready and not at all cakey. I highly, highly, highly recommend RJ West.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel made me feel beyond beautiful. I honestly never thought I could look as good as I did on my wedding day. Never did my makeup seem "caked on" or look that way in pictures. Everyone commented on my looks and made me feel great. I can't say enough about her work! Alicia from the store did two of my bridesmaids make-up and they looked fantastic as well!

Profile Picture Jaime Lin, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. The quality of her work was amazing!! She made everyone look their absolute best, while still maintaining their natural beauty. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4531644, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would highly recommend RJ West for any occasion; their professionalism and attention to their clients' needs far outweighs any other vendor I've come across. My makeup for my wedding was flawless!

Profile Picture Lore, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was a pleasure working the R J West team. My experience was truly special, and i couldn't be happier how everything turned out. The R J West team made the day easy, comfortable and most of all beautiful.

Profile Picture kristy, 7/18/14, 1 Review