Hoboken, NJ 07030 Map · Phone number

About AMC Photography

As a professional photographer, I absolutely love what I do. I think there is nothing sweeter than witnessing the vows of a couple or the magic of a first dance. I am drawn to real emotion, and my goal is always to make my couples feel comfortable and relaxed, so we can create those emotional images as you’re experiencing them. My images are natural, romantic, and timeless. I love unique weddings with thoughtful details and people full of love and laughter. The couples best suited to my work are relaxed, open-minded, and like to laugh a lot.

I love to travel, and am available for weddings and events in the NY/NJ/PA/USA/5-star resort area. Wedding photography starts at $2800.

When I’m not behind a camera, you can find me knitting in front of the television or spending time with my husband and toddler. I love coffee, vanilla ice cream, outdoor weddings, antique shops, bows, owls, cats/kittens/babies, instagram, the Boden catalog, good (& bad) tv, and pizza.

If it sounds like we could be a fit, please contact me and let’s getting chatting!

Follow AMC Photography on

091418hl 81 51 707682

7 Reviews for AMC Photography

• Diana

Diana · Married on 08/17/2019

Favorite purr-tographer meow and furever!

Needless to say, I was quite the crazy cat lady/bride! My (now) hubby and I had two beautiful ginger tabbies, Scotch and Whiskey, before the wedding (the first furbabies we adopted together), and we really wanted to find a photographer who would understand and embrace our love of these kitties. We knew from the start that we wanted an engagement shoot with Scotch and Whiskey, and that our wedding would be ever-so-subtly cat themed. :) I stumbled onto Ann Marie's portfolio while looking for a photographer in our area and completely fell in love with her work! I was looking for a photographer who was really good at capturing natural, sweet, and intimate moments that didn't feel forced -- Ann Marie's work was just that! Her eye for lighting, perspective, and expressions is amazing! I was even more elated when I read Ann Marie's bio and realized that she was not only also a cat person, but also a fellow knitter! My hubby and I had a long engagement (2 years) and I booked Ann Marie pretty much a few weeks after we got engaged. She was the first on our list because I knew that, above all else, I wanted a great photographer! She has been with us throughout this entire journey, and boy has it been an eventful 2 years! We bought a house, moved halfway across the state, and about a month before the wedding, one of our original kitties, Whiskey, passed away. We are even more thankful now that we got an engagement shoot with both Scotch and Whiskey. They will always hold a special place in our heart and now we have beautiful pictures to look back on and remember them by -- Thank you, Ann Marie, for driving all the way to central PA for that shoot! It was even a bit drizzly on that day, but you would not be able to tell by our photos because Ann Marie was such a trooper and was great at keeping us going despite the chill and iffy weather! Speaking of iffy weather, although there was not a rain cloud in sight on our Big Day, it was really really hot (high 80s) and, once again, Ann Marie was a total trooper! We had a ton of family shots (large extended families on both sides) and our folks were as hard to herd as cats, but Ann Marie was ever so patient and helped us get every shot we wanted! On top of everything else, when we were getting ready in the morning, the venue actually caught on fire!! Apparently one of the dishwashers went up in smoke (not sure if there was an actual fire but there was definitely a ton of smoke), and the fire department was called. Three firetrucks and a full 20-30 minutes of ear-splitting alarm beeping later, we were back in the bridal suite trying our best to get back on schedule. My makeup and hair took a bit longer than expected, thanks to that crisis, but Ann Marie was amazingly calm about the whole situation and got us right back on schedule! Cannot thank her enough for reassuring us that we'd have time to get all our photos and for keeping us all calm and composed before the ceremony! Since our wedding just happened two weeks ago, we have not gotten our final set yet (super excited for them!) but the previews that Ann Marie got back to us were breathtaking! Truly, if you are looking for a photographer who takes gorgeous photos, who loves cats (and other furbabies) as much as you do, and who can handle any curveball that gets thrown her way, look no further! I fully intend to call on Ann Marie for any and all future baby (and family, if she does them) photo shoots! It is an amazing thing when you walk away from your Big Day feeling as though your photographer is not just a vendor but a good friend!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2018

My husband and I had been together for 12 years by the time we got engaged so the thought of posing for photos while looking lovingly into each other's eyes, coupled with the fact that I hate photos in general, left me super anxious about finding a photographer. Ann Marie was recommended to me by someone who used her for her wedding at the same venue and I will be forever grateful. Ann Marie is not only an amazing photographer, but she is hilarious and fun to be around. She was so laid back and made us feel so comfortable when we were so out of our element. We have only gotten a few preview shots back so far, but they are all incredible, and I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Theresa · Married on 07/15/2017

Working with Ann Marie for our photos was a lot of fun! My handsome husband is not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Ann Marie has a compatible sense of humor and was able to get him to relax. Every photo she captured of him (and us) is great and everyone is so amazed with our photos. We hired her to do our engagement and wedding photos, but due to personal reasons (her adorable son!) we had to schedule the engagement shoot with another photographer. Ann Marie took care of all the details for that, and in the spring did a mini-session for us at the park where we were getting married. Our mini-shoot photos came out great, and we felt comfortable going into the wedding day having worked with her already and knowing she was familiar with the venue. We’re so happy with her work, and I can’t stop looking at our photos!

Sent on 09/01/2017

AMC Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Beautiful Dream Team
    Beautiful Dream Team Wedding Hair & Makeup

We have had the recent pleasure of working with Ann Marie and wish to pass along our professional opinion of her services. Not only is she sweet and kind but her work is impeccable! We see many beautiful images but sometimes a photographer has the ability to capture just a little more than what you see. In those rare photographs, the feelings and emotion shine through. If you are looking for someone who will make you feel super-special and capture the best moments of your special day, contact AMC Photography!

• Hoboken, NJ, 07030 See on map