1619 S. Main St #103, Milpitas, CA 95035 Map · Phone number

About Styles by Ann, Makeup Artist and Hairstylist

I've been a professional makeup artist and hairstylist for over 10 years. I'm a graduate of MUD in hollywood and also graduate of FIDM (fashion design) in San Francisco. I do airbrush makeup and is also an instructor and rep for Dinair, airbrush systems. I do makeup and hair for photography, weddings, and film. I also have a team of artist that i work with. You can view more of my work at www.myspace.com/stylesbyann or for more info please go to www.stylesbyann.com Thanks for visiting!

wedding20photography20santa20clara20portraits
l59604559bd4e414a902a2ce574a03eda
n1094292940301216633289
wedding20photography20santa20clara20portraits

17 Reviews for Styles by Ann, Makeup Artist and Hairstylist

Ann was absolutely amazing! She did my wedding hair and makeup. We started at 5 am because my traditional ceremony started at 8. As a person who doesn't usually wear makeup, Ann made sure to give me a light natural look and left me with detail instructions on how to touch it up without making it look cakey. She is extremely professional and knows her work very well. I was extremely happy with both my hair and makeup, which lasted at least 15 hours (with slight touch ups in between) Toward the end of the ceremony, I was dancing with my guests pretty rigorously, but my hair was still pretty much intact. Very impressive.
    I also asked her to bring a couple of associates to help with my mom, sister's , and MOH's makeup and hair and they did a beautiful job with everyone. Ann is very quick to respond via email, very easy to work with, and is very on top of it. All in all, the services Ann and her company provided were amazing and worth the price tag. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Nina · Married on 07/12/2014

Ann is simply amazing. She is very responsive to emails, which is great. She is also flexible in customizing a package that works for me. In fact, I made a last minute decision to add hair and make up for the mothers, and she was able to accommodate it. It was after I booked Ann, that I realized she actually did the hair and make up for one of my good friend's wedding for which I was a bridesmaid. My friend looked gorgeous in her wedding, and I knew I was in good hands with Ann.

Ann is exceptionally talented, and has an eye for bringing out the glamour and beauty in each individual. For my trial make up, she recommended that I bring a photo of myself with my own make up on, so that she can make me look like a more beautiful version of myself. In the past, whenever I've gotten my make up done elsewhere, I never really liked it because it just didn't look like me. It was a version of what someone else thinks I should look like. Also, because I have single eyelids, most other make up artists didn't know how to deal with that. With Ann, I LOVED my make up and I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror! Ann also knew what hair styles would work with my hair type. I brought photos of over eight hair styles that I couldn't decide on, and Ann was able to consult and pick out a hair style that I love, and works for me.

For my wedding day, Ann was a joy to work with. She is a true professional, and knew exactly where to set up shop. She made me feel at ease on an otherwise hectic day, and gave me tips on how to keep my make up for the rest of the day. Ann uses high quality professional make up that lasts the entire day. I didn't even have to do any touch up, she's that good. Ann even mixed my very own lip gloss shade, and gave me some extra in a small jar in case I need it. I finished my hair and make up on time and was ahead of schedule. I can't thank Ann enough, for making me feel like a beautiful bride on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2011

Ann Ho is very professional and she made me into a beautiful bride. She did my hair and make up and also did my mom's as well. She made my mom look really pretty. I loved how she took the time to place each individual eyelash to make my asian eyes bigger. She knows what she's doing and she's good at it. She arrived on time and got the job done in 2 hours for myself and spent less than an hour on my mom. We got to know each other and shared stories of each others bridal experiences. Thanks Ann!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Styles by Ann, Makeup Artist and Hairstylist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 100

• Encarnacion Photography
    Encarnacion Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the best Make Up Artists and stylists to work with on any wedding. She always arrives on time and is super easy going, professional, and respectful of the wedding day timeline. It's always a pleasure knowing that our brides are getting taken care of by Ann, because we know that they will be beautiful and stunning hands down!

• Danny Dong Photography
    Danny Dong Photography Wedding Photographers

Ann is really a reliable and experienced Makeup Artist who I would like to recommend to any bride to be. Ann did makeup for several my wedding client and portrait client as well. All of them just loved her makeup. Her work and experience speak for everything. Besides that, her personality made her well liked by customers and she really paid attention to every details. I still remember the great work Ann has done for an engagement photo session last year, she completely made the customer so beautiful.

• 1619 S. Main St #103 Milpitas, 95035 See on map