1858 4th street, Livermore, CA 94550 Map · Phone number

Megan
Alexishair

32 Reviews for Exquisite Faces

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2018

Thanks for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!

Vy did a great job with my hair and make-up for my wedding. I had done a trial with her a few months before the wedding, which I loved, but I decided the look was too dramatic (for someone who normally does not wear any make-up). Vy took my input to heart on the wedding day with toning the look down, but still accentuating my features so that they would photograph well. The look held up all evening and I was really sad when it was time to let my hair down and take my make up off because I loved it all so much! I would definitely recommend Vy to anyone.

Samantha · Married on 01/04/2014

I used Vy and her team for my wedding hair and makeup and she did an amazing job!! Two of my girlfriends had used her services in the past so I went with her off of a referral and I have to say - I could not have been happier. I felt absolutely beautiful, I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup and the pictures turned out great. She listened to what I wanted and worked with me to give me the look I was going for. I wasn't 100% sure how I wanted my hair to look and on the morning of the wedding she was flexible, took my vision and made it reality! I also found her prices competitive with the industry. I would recommend Vy and her team to anyone!! Thank you Vy!

I just got married in January 2013 and could not be happier with how my bridesmaids, mom, and I looked on my wedding day! Prior to my wedding, Vy scheduled a trial for my makeup and hair. I was thrilled with the makeup, but I was unsure if the style for my hair was exactly what I wanted. I immediately emailed Vy and described to her the new hairstyle that I had in mind. I emailed her a picture and she said no problem!
    Vy was accommodating, flexible, easy to contact and communicate with, and always had a smile on her face. On the day of my wedding, she kept me calm and truly made me look amazing. I am so appreciative and truly pleased with Vy and her Exquisite Faces team!

Exquisite Faces FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 180.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes