San Jose, CA 95134 Map · Phone number

About Encarnacion Photography

We're Jonathan and Joanne Encarnacion, a husband and wife team based out of San Jose, Ca serving the SF Bay Area and beyond.
We love life and every unexpected moment and curve ball that it throws at us.
On the outer shell we may look like we're totally hip, controlled, and under composure at all times. But look a little deeper and we're big ol' LOVE saps.
Yes, we cry at chick flicks and we secretly get emotional during our client's father and daughter dances. (WE, meaning both of us!)

We like to say that our style is a little bit of old school twisted with something a little more modern.
What brings our photos to life is our clients.
We love to incorporate who you are as a couple, family or as a person because its who you are. Plain and simple.

When a dream turns into reality, its something that us as husband and wife can definitely take pride in. We're in love with life and we love to capture it as it happens.

Whether its a wedding, family portraits, and children's session we're locked, loaded, and ready to shoot.

Follow Encarnacion Photography on

a9588188c2730a47 1264301860189 MJWEDDINGedit0101
MJWEDDINGedit0102

13 Reviews for Encarnacion Photography

Marissa · Married on 05/14/2016

Jonathan and Joanne are the ultimate photography team! I loved looking through their gallery on their website and when I showed my then fiancé he agreed! Very prompt on their delivery of edits as well!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2014

I contacted Encarnacion photography as well as a few other photographers to get more info and they contacted me back with lots of information, which I loved. Just from looking at their portfolio and blog, Chris and I were impressed and loved their style of work. We set up a Skype meeting with them because as they mentioned, it's important for them to connect with their clients and for us to feel comfortable with them.

We decided on Collection 2 which included:
    + 8 HOURS OF WEDDING DAY COVERAGE WITH JONATHAN + YOUR CHOICE OF ENGAGEMENT SESSION
    OR SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER
    + ONLINE GALLERY TO SHARE WITH LOVED ONES + DIGITAL DOWNLOAD OF YOUR PHOTOS
    + RELEASE FORM WITH FULL PRINTING RIGHTS
    (We went with the engagement session and also decided to add Rehearsal Dinner coverage.

We had our engagement session at the end of January so that we could send out our save the dates- our wedding date was August 8th, 2014. Anyways, at the engagement session, Chris and I were extremely uncomfortable in front of the camera so Johnathan started cracking jokes and we started to ease up. He was a very good director and we got a bunch of pictures we were able to use for save the date cards and for our invitation mini book.

We had our rehearsal dinner at Pedro's in Los Gatos and Johnathan was there to cover the dinner. The next day was our big day and Johnathan had met us at the hotel. I was getting ready at our suite and Chris was getting ready at one of his groomsmen's rooms and Johnathan managed to get a good amount of shots of us getting ready. He was nice enough to offer Chris and his groomsmen a ride to Nestldown so we didn't have to take the same shuttle. (Thanks again!)
    When we got there, Johnathan was there taking pictures of me finishing up getting ready with all my bridesmaids. He set up a spot where Chris and I could do our First Look shots and all of the pictures looked amazing! We then took pictures with our bridesmaids and groomsmen before the cer

Sent on 02/03/2015
  • F

Frances · Married on 04/02/2011

My wedding was only yesterday, YESTERDAY (04/02/11), but I already feel compelled to tell the world about these absolutely PHENOMENAL PHOTOGRAPHERS!

Where should I begin? Maybe I should start by telling you that Jonathan and Joanne already provided me with professional photos less than 12 hours after my event, or should I tell you about how they made my entire bridal party and I laugh the entire wedding day? They not only kept my husband and I entertained and happy throughout the entire evening, but all of my guests also gushed about how fun they were to be around. Yup, that's definitely their trademark -- fun, fun and more fun. And, they are ALL about QUALITY when it comes to your photos. They won't stop shooting until they have the perfect shot. And their vision? Very original and creative. Heck, they can shoot you in any boring place and make it look amazing. I even have people ALREADY asking me who my photographers were so that they can hire them for their next event.

There are too many A-M-A-Z-I-N-G things to say about these photographers, but I will leave it at this -- professional, fun and sincere folks. If you choose Encarnacion Photography, you choose the BEST.

Sent on 04/04/2011

Encarnacion Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Styles by Ann, Makeup Artist and Hairstylist
    Styles by Ann, Makeup Artist and Hairstylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Encaracion is awesome! They are professional and their work is very modern and very nice. All my customers that have used them have loved them and will rave about them over and over again!

• San Jose, 95134 See on map