Scott Mosher Photography

San Jose, CA View map

I've been photographing professionally since 2005

I love location portrait and wedding photography. I have found each client present different photographic opportunities at both locations I have photographed before as well new locations. I have photographed people in the Bay Area from the Oakland California LDS Temple to the beaches of Carmel and Monterrey. It always amazing me how I can photograph someone in a place I've been before, but come away with a completely different set of images than the previous client.

I love photography and everything about it. I enjoy the challenge of creating unique images for each client that they will cherish for years to come. I love placing people into a situation where they are most comfortable, which results in natural expressions. This will give you, the client, images that reflect who you are.

A few tidbits of info about me. I was married to my beautiful wife in 2005. We have one crazy boy and one more boy on the way (Due end of June). I love hockey, bicycling (both road & mountain), hanging out with friends, and watching movies. When it rains I love popping a big bowl of popcorn at turning on a movie. When its sunny I enjoy sitting on the curb with my 2 1/2 year old and waiting eagerly for the ice cream man to come by.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
    Lara Married on 11/12/2010
    Scott Mosher Photography is very professional and listens to any ideas you might have as well. I loved the fact that he brought another photographer with him to help out. Between the two of them they were able to get everything I could have possibly wanted. I would reccommend Scott to anybody. He went above and beyond any expectations I had.
    Jennifer Married on 03/27/2010
    Scott does amazing work, and isn't afraid to take his time making sure you get exactly what you want. His professional yet laid back demeanor makes him a calm presence on your wedding day, which we really appreciated since it seems like getting the pictures done is usually the most hectic part. It doesn't feel at all that way with Scott.

He's got a great eye, and will come up with some amazing and artistic shots for you, but also never seems to miss a great candid moment. You really just can't go wrong with him!

San Jose, 95119
Location of (Scott Mosher Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding