104 Elizabeth Drive, Coatesville, PA 19320 Map · Phone number

RBM11113
MB15216
MB15494

12 Reviews for StudioThreePhoto

We had the pleasure of working with Michael and his team for our May 3rd 2014 wedding. We could not be happier with the results!! After looking at his portfolio and chatting with Michael, we knew right away that his style of photography and his desire to make our wedding perfect was exactly what we were looking for. From the very beginning, he was flexible and responsive to or vision (and budget). He did an amazing engagement session that not only produced stunning photos, but also gave us an opportunity to get to know each other and practice our smiles before the big day. While working with him, we felt that we were his only priority and that he really knew us and understood our vision for the wedding. At the wedding, he and his team were complete professionals and captured great formal and candid photos with ease. He posted a preview of the photos just days after the ceremony and the entire album was ready not long after. The final photos came back and friends, family, and especially my husband and I could not be more thrilled with the results! Michael and his team were able to capture perfectly the feel of the wedding and the joy we felt on the day. He was able to capture the images we asked for as well as giving us a view of the wedding day we were unable to see in the moment. We highly recommend Michael and the StudioThree team. He is professional, accommodating, and an amazing photographer.

Sent on 02/06/2016

StudioThreePhoto's reply:

Thank you so very much for such wonderful praise! It's so incredibly encouraging and quite moving - your wedding was a big day for a lot of people and the wonderful energy surrounding the whole event was essential for us to be able to envoke that creativity we needed to tell the story of your day. All of us had a blast and like to think about it to this day...which is why we proudly hung one of our favorites from your gallery at the studio!! We couldn't resist ;)

Thanks again so much! You both are such wonderful people and bound together with strength, courage and love. Getting to know you both all the way up to the wedding has been an honor - and I'm looking forward to collaborating on the album design soon!

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

Words can't explain how amazing Michael and Trevor were for my wedding. Right from the very start we knew that we wanted to have Michael as our photographer. We met him at his studio and as soon as we left my husband said "we are def getting him!". Michael and Trevor are so upbeat, personable and just makes everything so much more fun and comfortable! My husband was not looking forward to engagement pictures but when we left the shoot he said that he actually couldn't believe that he had FUN!!! :) Michael was there every step of the way through our process and always answered my MILLIONS of questions! (ha).
    When it came time for the wedding I felt so comfortable knowing that Michael would be there. I had a day time wedding so Michael, Trevor and Alicia had to get up super early…and they were nice and cheery about it!! We had so much fun dancing and singing with Trevor while we were getting our hair and make-up done, so fun! The whole day went great and I loved how they were never in our faces like "stop, do this, get this picture" like I have seen at other weddings! We felt very relaxed and didn't have to stop every two seconds to get "that" picture. Everyone was telling me how great they were. I felt so relaxed knowing my pictures were going to be amazing. They made it so much fun!!!! I can't wait to see our proofs and will use Studio Three again. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kristy,

You guys pulled off an exceptional day! Getting to travel and shoot somewhere new is always a great way to stay inspired as well...so we were all excited to be so close and spend a couple of days by the water. Everyone looks so fantastic in your gallery...your bridal party managed to keep up with us for all those great editorials we did too! Your family and guests were such warm and inviting people - that's one of the main reasons we had been able to do what we did! The excitement around us was undeniably contagious...the entire wedding had us all living in the moment.

Your both in my thoughts and the three of us wish you two all the very best! The encouraging words you wrote mean a lot to me and the team; words like yours fuels our creative process and reinforces our abilities to do what we do as photographers.

Words can't even express how much my husband and I love our wedding photos!! Michael and Kay are amazing photographers! They were very creative in their shots and had wonderful ideas! They were both so great to work with! I was mostly in contact with Michael prior to the wedding. He made the whole planning process very fun! I would absolutely recommend StudioThree! Their work is fantastic!

Sent on 12/04/2013

StudioThreePhoto's reply:

Well it has been said that "An image is worth 1,000 words" ...however, you have given us an uplifting, succinct and encouraging note. Truth is that you did actually find some amazing words to describe our collaboration! We're truly touched!

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of such a milestone in your lives. I can't wait to move forward with the album!

Award

StudioThreePhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Negatives
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums