104 Elizabeth Drive, Coatesville, PA 19320 Map · Phone number

About StudioThreePhoto

Since Stephanie and Tyler are the kindest and most honest of the corporations former clients, I am happy to respond to her assessment.

Yes, the company is being dissolved. NO I am not doing business as a corporation in Vermont. I did NOT move to Vermont for any reason besides the severe and devastating hardships imposed on my mother. Roberta, MAJORITY OWNER of the second company...which only those who booked in 2015 did any business with...all clientele being catered to from before then were clients of MRM3 LLC - a three part, evenly owned corporation between my mother, my teacher from college, and myself. All those contracts PRIOR TO 2015 were absorbed by the second incorporation ONLY because I felt an immense responsibility to ALL OF YOU. My first company was compromised by our business partner...whom hated weddings and wanted nothing from them except for the revenue that they brought in. $65,000 and almost a year later we had gone to court three times then forced by a philadelphia judge to arbitrate.

My mother, Roberta, and myself believed we had a duty to our clients from that period 2010 and later - she funded BOTH companies, so STUDIOTHREEPHOTO LLC is a limited liability corporation, and the majority owner - Roberta Broschard.

NOW - at 56 years old...my mother participated in an abusive, detrimental relationship that caused a tremendous struggle with PTSD. At the age of 59, she had developed Early-Onset Altzheimer's disease...both severe psychosis and disease quickly built momentum - and then Chester County decided that due to a life threatening infection on top of a lifelong disease...I was unfit to care for a disabled person.

All at once, the county and the bank worked in tandem to destroy the only family I have. Seterus and their underwriters refused to allow me to absorb my mother's mortgage nor did they agree to her obvious qualifications for homeowner's assistance...eventually deciding to take her 3700 sq ft home, and everything inside it.

After being warned that the county was disappointed with me as a caretaker - I packed my mother up as fast as possible and moved her to Vermont where my ex-husband was able to situate the both of us in the best position possible. Even still, her disease has progressed exponentially - and I have not worked as a photographer since I had to leave the Philadelphia area. In fact, after maxing out three credit cards totalling $4,900....I had to sell the majority of my camera equipment whilst up here in order to pay for food and rent since I've been UNABLE TO WORK as my mothers sole caretaker...leaving her along at ANY POINT is an impossibility...and so we've both lived off of $21,000 annually because day in, and day out...I care for a woman who's personality seemed to have been transplanted from another, looking into her face and eyes and seeing what this disease has done to her leaves me with a deep sadness that I'll carry around in my heart for the majority of my life.

Now back to the company - should I use my durable power of attorney to dissolve the corporation...I impede on a few bits of legislation which carry hefty and terrifying consequences. So - until I have discovered a way dissolve this second corporation without being accused of Geriatric Abuse and/or Geriatric Neglect...well, it shall remain open.

Should all or any of you feel the urge to take action...do so against the company, for no one has done business with my directly since I was 19 years old shooting weddings for cash NEGATING contracts and obligations.

I have EVERYONE'S IMAGES safe and sound where there isn't one single risk of loss. I intend to do everything under the sun that will quell the void in my heart for having to abandon what I had dreamt of building since fifteen years old...working hard for forty of philadelpha's top photography studios.

I am NOT A CON ARTIST. Those who continue to slander my professionally recognized talents, skills and the like. I'd highly recommend a light review of the dictionary - and then also speak with an attorney regarding legislation against publishing slander either in print or digitally. Blogs, Facebook, Forums and the like are ALL CONSIDERED PUBLICATIONS! Just as if one was writing and article in the Village Voice or the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Please also keep in mind - I live in a completely different region that I did not choose nor am I happy to reside. Having this occur last minute meant that I was forced to leave behind more then just frivolous items - but friendships that spanned decades, a reputation PRAISED by some of you now claiming me a "con artist" - and once more...a life I dreamed of achieving since my early teens.

Lastly...I sacrificed ALL OF THAT for my mother...so that she would be safe and convalesce one day in a beautiful and healthy lifestyle, unable to be achieved in the state of Pennsylvania for less then $10k a month.

Since July of 2016, I've spent every waking hour with my mother. I've endured question after question she had been compelled to ask within 5-10 minutes due to severe short term memory. January 8th - around 4pm was the FIRST time my mother forgot who I was, for a solid 1.3 hours. The irrational and unstable person I'd been attached at the hip to my ENTIRE life is literally fading in front of my eyes.

Now, a 32 year old, divorcee without a career, a savings, health insurance, or FAMILY to speak of...this is the man who is going to do everything possible to ensure you all get your wedding photos. This I am doing with NO RESOURCE OTHER THEN MYSELF! As opposed to when I ran a studio - when money and personnel were vying for a position with me.

Yes, I do have every right to walk away, since we formed a legitimate corporation, and the majority shareholder has been deemed 'inept' by the federal government. That means her driving privileges have been revoked, she cannot vote, testify in court, or hold bank accounts or accounts of any kind.

My mother, a strong, dedicated woman who endured hardships less then half of you never will...had raised me to be kind, compassionate, to love without condition and encouraged me to be the best photographer I could be...capturing moments for others that they'd always want to remember.

This I have done, and this I will deliver on. Until then - slander my name all you'd like...I will be as diligent and possible to ensure everyone is provided for. This I am doing despite what is written here...other places...alongside threats to my person and my mother; all because I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER...I've been so since the age of 15, and I hold myself in high esteem. Should my mother been taken by the county to spend the rest of her days trolling a hallway inside a locked ward hospital for which I had not control over...no one would have any hope of anything because your Photographer would no longer exist.

Follow StudioThreePhoto on

StudioIII147v2
RBM11113
MB15216
MB15494

12 Reviews for StudioThreePhoto

We had the pleasure of working with Michael and his team for our May 3rd 2014 wedding. We could not be happier with the results!! After looking at his portfolio and chatting with Michael, we knew right away that his style of photography and his desire to make our wedding perfect was exactly what we were looking for. From the very beginning, he was flexible and responsive to or vision (and budget). He did an amazing engagement session that not only produced stunning photos, but also gave us an opportunity to get to know each other and practice our smiles before the big day. While working with him, we felt that we were his only priority and that he really knew us and understood our vision for the wedding. At the wedding, he and his team were complete professionals and captured great formal and candid photos with ease. He posted a preview of the photos just days after the ceremony and the entire album was ready not long after. The final photos came back and friends, family, and especially my husband and I could not be more thrilled with the results! Michael and his team were able to capture perfectly the feel of the wedding and the joy we felt on the day. He was able to capture the images we asked for as well as giving us a view of the wedding day we were unable to see in the moment. We highly recommend Michael and the StudioThree team. He is professional, accommodating, and an amazing photographer.

Sent on 02/06/2016

StudioThreePhoto's reply:

Thank you so very much for such wonderful praise! It's so incredibly encouraging and quite moving - your wedding was a big day for a lot of people and the wonderful energy surrounding the whole event was essential for us to be able to envoke that creativity we needed to tell the story of your day. All of us had a blast and like to think about it to this day...which is why we proudly hung one of our favorites from your gallery at the studio!! We couldn't resist ;)

Thanks again so much! You both are such wonderful people and bound together with strength, courage and love. Getting to know you both all the way up to the wedding has been an honor - and I'm looking forward to collaborating on the album design soon!

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

Words can't explain how amazing Michael and Trevor were for my wedding. Right from the very start we knew that we wanted to have Michael as our photographer. We met him at his studio and as soon as we left my husband said "we are def getting him!". Michael and Trevor are so upbeat, personable and just makes everything so much more fun and comfortable! My husband was not looking forward to engagement pictures but when we left the shoot he said that he actually couldn't believe that he had FUN!!! :) Michael was there every step of the way through our process and always answered my MILLIONS of questions! (ha).
    When it came time for the wedding I felt so comfortable knowing that Michael would be there. I had a day time wedding so Michael, Trevor and Alicia had to get up super early…and they were nice and cheery about it!! We had so much fun dancing and singing with Trevor while we were getting our hair and make-up done, so fun! The whole day went great and I loved how they were never in our faces like "stop, do this, get this picture" like I have seen at other weddings! We felt very relaxed and didn't have to stop every two seconds to get "that" picture. Everyone was telling me how great they were. I felt so relaxed knowing my pictures were going to be amazing. They made it so much fun!!!! I can't wait to see our proofs and will use Studio Three again. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kristy,

You guys pulled off an exceptional day! Getting to travel and shoot somewhere new is always a great way to stay inspired as well...so we were all excited to be so close and spend a couple of days by the water. Everyone looks so fantastic in your gallery...your bridal party managed to keep up with us for all those great editorials we did too! Your family and guests were such warm and inviting people - that's one of the main reasons we had been able to do what we did! The excitement around us was undeniably contagious...the entire wedding had us all living in the moment.

Your both in my thoughts and the three of us wish you two all the very best! The encouraging words you wrote mean a lot to me and the team; words like yours fuels our creative process and reinforces our abilities to do what we do as photographers.

Words can't even express how much my husband and I love our wedding photos!! Michael and Kay are amazing photographers! They were very creative in their shots and had wonderful ideas! They were both so great to work with! I was mostly in contact with Michael prior to the wedding. He made the whole planning process very fun! I would absolutely recommend StudioThree! Their work is fantastic!

Sent on 12/04/2013

StudioThreePhoto's reply:

Well it has been said that "An image is worth 1,000 words" ...however, you have given us an uplifting, succinct and encouraging note. Truth is that you did actually find some amazing words to describe our collaboration! We're truly touched!

Thank you so much! It was an honor to be a part of such a milestone in your lives. I can't wait to move forward with the album!

Award

StudioThreePhoto FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress

• 104 Elizabeth Drive Coatesville, 19320 See on map