Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Studio mm&b

Studio mm&b was established when 3 girlfriends who share the same passion for makeup, hairstyling, arts, fashion, and every gorgeous thing decided to join forces to create a team that celebrates our love for beauty and our enthusiasm in helping people look and feel beautiful.

We all have years of experience in this industry as freelance stylists, and we are specialize in beauty makeup, bridal makeup and hair design, and photo shoot styling.

We believe beauty comes from within, and that's why we believe our expertise and esthetics, along with the highest-quality products in our kits, are tools that will help fulfill our client's visions. And we promise to always give 100%, because every client that entrusts us to enrich their event with our services deserves to enjoy life's special moments feeling Modern, Marvelous, Beautiful.

lslynnandsteve1
lslynnandsteve1
mg592

39 Reviews for Studio mm&b

Hong · Married on 07/14/2018

This review is for Monica who was absolutely a pleasure to work with. Everyone complimented my hair and makeup and how natural but beautiful I looked. Monica really took the extra time to study my photographer's work and she even went above and beyond to make the look even better than the look she went for during the trial. The eyelashes popped but still felt natural while the blush and highlight were subtle yet noticeable in the photos. I didn't feel like I had layers and layers of foundation on my face and by the end of the day, my makeup still looked great. Both hair and makeup lasted all day! She did such an amazing job! Thank you Monica for making me feel so pretty on my wedding day!

• I

Idy · Married on 07/14/2018

I’m so glad I chose Manning and her team for my wedding at Casa Del Mar!! I have nothing but positive reviews for this makeup studio! Let’s start with the inquiry process, they were fast in response. Monica is friendly, professional and prompt in responding to any questions and concerns. After looking at their works from Instagram and website, I decided to book with Manning!

Manning is so talented and BEAUTIFUL!!! She was super pleasant to work with and meticulous with everything she did. Before my trial, I was texting with Manning and I sent her some photos of the makeup style I like, she is very professional and knows exactly what I want and was able to achieve the look during the trial. Most importantly, she was able to figure out exactly what would look best for me while incorporating my own ideas. After the trial, I knew makeup is the last thing I need to worry about on my wedding day. Hair and makeup is something I splurged on for my wedding. For me, this is the most important aspect of my wedding. A good makeup just makes everything perfect.

On my big day, Manning, Karen and Summer Rose were punctual. Karen did makeup for three of my bridesmaids and two moms. Summer Rose did hair for them. My bridesmaids and my mom are not the easiest people to please but all were extremely satisfied with their work. My maid of Honor took over 100 selfies and describe her makeup as “MAKEUP THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE FILTER.” I showed Manning some hair styles my bridesmaid sent me during trial and she gave some suggestion which made the whole process a lot faster on the day.

I loved my wedding hair and makeup and everyone in my bridal party looked amazing. Thank you so much! Manning, Karen and Summer Rose :) I really appreciate the great service from all the staffs and I would definitely recommend Studio mm&b to any friends who get engaged!

Studio mm&b 1
    Studio mm&b 2
    Studio mm&b 3
    Studio mm&b 4

LeeJee · Married on 04/07/2018

Karen, you are amazing!!! Thank you for making me and my mom feel beautiful on my wedding day. Our hair and makeup turned out even better than our inspiration photos, and I honestly have never felt more beautiful. Karen is incredibly talented, and the Studio mm&b has been a joy to work with.

Studio mm&b FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 25.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

• Lumiani Events
    Lumiani Events Wedding Planners

When I am in a room with them, they make me FEEL and LOOK beautiful. They truly care about their clients and make every effort to ENHANCE the beautiful person that the clients already are. Love them!!