Manhattan, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About STUDIO D

STUDIO D, located in New York, New York, specializes in wedding photography. Their studio prides itself on exceptional boutique-style service while creating timeless, artistic, and precious memories of the big day. Their style is simple, yet captivating and the team devotes themselves to capturing images that celebrate the relationship. STUDIO D will tell your story by photographing candid, as well as documentary-style, moments all while guiding you and your guests so they can best capture a lifetime of memories of two people in love.

STUDIO D will coordinate with you for your wedding day, making sure timelines corresponds with every detail you have planned. Services available include:

• Second photographer
  • Boudoir photography
  • Engagement shoots
  • High-resolution digital files
  • Prints, albums, and canvases
  • Save the date and thank you card shoots
  • Liability insurance

STUDIO D 6
STUDIO D 7

MaKaila Kelly · Married on 06/22/2019

Diamond in the rough

Do yourself and your fiancé a favor and just stop searching right now. Seriously, I tell you this from the bottom of my heart! There’s no need to keep looking for a wedding photographer, you’ve just found the perfect one to create the majestic wedding photos that you both will cherish forever! Diana is worth every single penny! I got married less than a week ago and have already recommended her to two engaged people I came across. But for those of you who really want to know more about why I highly recommend Diana, just keep reading.

Before I can even start explaining why Diana is so amazing, I must tell you a little about my husband and I. We are both Deaf, him fully and me partially, which makes us both be somewhat, no extremely visually OCD. Which makes us super fussy with pictures and who we hire to capture our special day. With that said, let’s also add the fact that my now husband is also a photographer. He shots a different genre than Diana but nonetheless, a stickler for detail and always making the correct adjustments to his camera for each particular shot. He truly understands the work that goes into taking a great photo and the lengths one is willing to go to get it.
    After searching dozens and dozens of photography portfolios, looking for the “right” photographer for our special day. Most of the portfolios were mediocre, without that spark and clarity. We needed more for our day and high expectations. Some we saw and almost immediately dismissed because it was obvious just a guy who purchased a digital camera and started calling himself a wedding photographer. Listen, just because you went and bought yourself a digital camera you’ve got some pictures and a webpage, it doesn’t make you an actual photographer! As the search continued I lost interest, but my now husband kept looking. But none of the portfolios, had even peeked an interest until finally one day, my husband showed me one of @studio_d_nyc’s photos. he sent me a picture via our Instagram messages. I thought to myself, this picture was amazing! I had to see more! I loved the creative composure, the play of light, the way the couples were arranged in Diana’s pictures. I was ecstatic that we found ourselves a diamond in the rough! Diana, the diamond and the rough, being the dozens of dozens NYC photographers, we had the unfortunate pleasure of scouting out and ultimately dismissing. I was hooked after seeing the first one. Her incredible ability to create such an incredible picture made me want to see and learn more about her.

Diana’s photographs on her webpage only show a glimpse of the magic she creates! When you met Diana and work with her you see even more of her magic. She is such a genuine person which is obvious as soon as you meet with her. She listens. She supports. She guides. She respects. Most of all she has grit and the focus that you want and need for your wedding photographer. Which is extremely rare and important to find someone who is there to work and not slack off. She worked so hard that we basically had to force feed her so that she would take a break to eat because she was so determined to capture as much as she could of the wedding/reception. She also is known to climb onto high objects such as, the ledge of your hotel window sill or other things, often hurting herself in the process, so that she can to get an even better picture than any one of us would have ever thought to do. She has the creative eye that can take an ordinary situation and make it into the most incredible picture. Those are the pictures that you look at and say to yourself, “Wow! That’s me? I look prettier than I even imagined I did or could!” A bride has so much on their mind, that they often can’t remember how they looked or the things that happen within the day, but no need to worry, Diana’s pictures will blow you away and help you remember all that had happened!
    Your wedding day is full of concerns, don’t let your wedding photographer add stress to your day, trust me when I say Diana does that for all of her clients! You won’t be disappointed but rather amazed by her sheer talent to capture the magic of the most important day of your life! Diana should be your last stop when searching for the perfect photographer! She truly is amazing inside and out! Her photography is out of this world and as stated before, worth every penny! So, do yourself a favor, stop searching and contact Diana! Hurry up though, as someone with such talent, she fills her schedule fast!

Sent on 07/01/2019
    STUDIO D 8
    STUDIO D 9
    STUDIO D 10
  • J Addalia

J Addalia · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply the best!

It was such a pleasure meeting you and can't even begin to tell you what a delight it was working with you.
    OMG...Need I tell you when Missy sent me those photos last night I cried, first because they were beyond BEAUTIFUL.  You truly exceeded my expectations.  Second because you took the time to send them.  THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.  I know you know how much that means to me, at least I hope you do.   It means the WORLD to me.  I will cherish this forever as I will the rest.  These are memories that will last a lifetime.
    Please know you have made ME the happiest MOM in the WORLD.
    YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Award

STUDIO D FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Manhattan New York, NY, 10001 See on map