Marshall, MN 56258 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Studio B Photography

Kaylee · Married on 10/08/2011

They were open to any ideas that you wanted to do. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Amy · Married on 06/25/2011

I was VERY impressed with Stuido B for my wedding. I was very stressed about trying to find a wedding photographer and did research for months. When I contacted Mandy about her services she was prompt to answer and was just a quick email or call away the whole time up to the wedding. They drove all the way to Sioux Falls and did an AMAZING job taking pictures. Her and her husband are so creative and were a blast to work with!! They are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer, they are so worth it! :)

Sent on 07/12/2011

Mary Jo · Married on 06/04/2011

Photography is an art and Studio B has got it down. It takes more than a “point & shoot” to be a photographer. It takes time, an artistic eye and raw talent! Not only does Mandy encompass these qualities, she also has a great sense of what a person is really looking for through the eye of a lens. She takes her time to find just the right shot without taking too much time and wasting daylight. We were not not really sure what we wanted except to capture the highlights and timeless moments or our wedding day, and she really delivered! The settings, backgrounds, and poses provided us with pictures that captured our day. It truly made our wedding an experience we will never forget.

Sent on 08/22/2011