San Carlos, San Carlos, CA 94070 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,200
Availability Check your date

About Stratford & Pearl

Stratford & Pearl is a professional wedding planning service in San Carlos, California. Shannon, owner and event designer, has over nine years of experience in the PR, marketing, and event planning space. Her experience across industries makes her well adept at a variety of event styles and needs. Whether you’re planning a small gathering or a grand soirée with hundreds of attendants, Stratford & Pearl will make your day truly one of a kind.

Stratford & Pearl offers day of coordination, partial planning, and full service planning packages to suit any couple’s needs. Coordination services include a detailed timeline and execution of all wedding plans. Shannon will work with your vendors and keep the flow of events on schedule so you don’t have to stress. Full and partial planning services include vendor and venue referrals, help with guest coordination, and detailed timeline planning to give you hands-on support without overstepping.

Follow Stratford & Pearl on

deblasio wedding 1434 51 1015472

7 Reviews for Stratford & Pearl

Julie Deblasio · Married on 03/30/2019

Shannon saved the day!

Shannon was amazing. She was the most down to earth, reasonably priced planner I spoke to. I tried to do everything myself, but about a month out I realized it was impossible. She was extremely helpful and accommodating. Our rehearsal went quickly and smoothly. The wedding day was absolutely perfect and she kept everything and everyone right on schedule. She contacted all of my vendors and everything was set up exactly like I wanted. She was very responsive and easy to get in contact with. She was really, really wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Stratford & Pearl's reply:

Thank you, Julie! It was truly my pleasure to work with you and I loved every second! I'm so glad that everything turned out the way you wanted - it was such a special day!

Samantha L · Married on 01/19/2019

100% would recommend!!

Shannon is simply amazing, she really planned the perfect wedding for me! She was helpful, flexible, and full of ideas throughout the entire process and working with her was an absolute pleasure, she's so sweet and down to earth. I honestly had very little idea of what I wanted and how to go about planning but she eased all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a planner, Shannon is the best in the biz!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Maria

Maria Lopez Ferreira · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing and accomodating

Shannon was amazing! After hiring her, I felt more relaxed knowing she'd be helping me with the smaller details that would make our wedding very memorable. Her vendors are affordable and accommodate well to your schedule. She is flowing with ideas and makes sure that your are happy with everything. I will definitely check back with her, especially when the time comes to renew our vows.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Stratford & Pearl's reply:

Thank you, Maria! I loved working with you on your special day and showcasing the intimate details. I wish you both many years of happiness!

Stratford & Pearl FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 95.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1