762 10th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94118 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Ian Chin Photography

Ian Chin Photography is a photography service in San Francisco, California. Ian travels throughout Northern California for his clients, including Napa, Sacramento and the greater San Francisco Bay area. He believes in using composition to captivatingly reveal a couple’s love through photography.

Experience
A seasoned wedding photographer, Ian has been working out of the San Francisco area since 2009. He is an emotional creative photojournalist that can shoot in contemporary, traditional, photojournalistic or natural styles.

Ian Chin Photography offers a plethora of wedding services. Some of these services include:

• Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow/montage
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Although wedding services are Ian’s specialty, he offers many services for before and after your wedding day. These services include:

• Trash the dress
jd copy

4 Reviews for Ian Chin Photography

Amy A · Married on 08/01/2015

Amazing Photographer!

Ian is the best! I got my wedding photo shoot pictures today and I love them!!!! I first found him through Yelp, then went on his website and already loved the pictures I could see there. Ian was very friendly in his emails and made a lot of recommendations (I wasn't exactly sure where we wanted to take the pictures), and was very patient in answering all my questions.

When we met him in person to take the pictures, Ian was really nice and he knows how to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera. It was my first photoshoot (actually, my second, I took some professional pictures as a baby, but I can't remember it, so let's say this is the first photo shoot I remember), and it was really fun!

I will definitely come back to Ian for my future pictures needs. His rates are affordable, he's a really nice guy, and very skilled. What more can you ask for?

Thank you so much Ian! :) (and I'd give you a million stars on Yelp if I could! haha)

Ian Chin did such a fantastic job photographing my city hall wedding.

I've never hired a photographer before and wasn't sure what to expect, but Ian made the entire process so easy. He's a professional to work with, listened to what I was looking for and offered great suggestions, and made us feel so comfortable.

I honestly was only hoping for a handful of great photos that documented our wedding day, but Ian provided us with an entire album's worth. Plus he gave us some digital files that very night so we could post them online AND gave us the remaining photos online within a few days. Everyone I've shown our wedding pictures to comment on how great the photos are and how Ian really captured how happy the day was for us.

If you're looking for a professional, skillful, thorough, accommodating, and affordable photographer, than Ian Chin is your man.

Ian Chin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• Wedding Services of Reverend B Sharon Staley
    Wedding Services of Reverend B Sharon Staley Wedding Officiants

You will all love to have Ian for your photographer. Whether it is a wedding, fancy occasion, celebration, or even a birthday. Ian, is very friendly and easy to work with for all your photographing needs, you will be very pleased that you hired Ian. The photographs always come out excellent~! Sincerely, Reverend Sharon Staley

• J'Adore Beauty
    J'Adore Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ian is an amazing photographer! I have done hair and makeup while working with him on several shoots and he always delivers... Clients always brag about how fun it is to shoot with him lol. He is really easy going and professional but most importantly will always make you feel at ease and comfortable in your own skin. Ian has such a talent at capturing the perfect photo and is always willing to work with what you're comfortable with. I truly recommend him for your choice of photographer, photos are meant to capture a beautiful moment and why not have an amazing photographer shoot it for you?

• SnapFiesta Photobooth
    SnapFiesta Photobooth Photo Booths

I have been using Ian for various photography jobs for many years. Ian has been amazing to work with. I am happy to see him doing such amazing work in weddings and boudoir.

• 762 10th Ave San Francisco, 94118 See on map