San Jose, CA 95126 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Storm Productions

Located in the Bay Area, Storm Productions is your choice for quality entertainment, lighting and event design. With years of experience in the entertainment industry, we will provide the creative & unique setting needed to make your corporate event or special occasion a complete success. We are also an excellent source for event planning and coordination. Storm Productions believes that “MUSIC IS THE KEY TO YOUR SOUL”. - Shawn Storm

Follow Storm Productions on

26 Reviews for Storm Productions

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Shawn is amazing! We got married at the Fairview Crystal Springs in Burlingame and our package included his DJ services. We were thrilled to have him as our DJ and MC for the evening. From when we started talking to him, he was always quick to answer our questions. He even assisted us as we were looking into hiring a photobooth service.

On his website, he has these amazing forms to help plan all the music you will need for the ceremony processional all the way to cake cutting and bouquet toss.

All night he kept things moving for us, which we cannot thank him enough for. He knows what he is doing and makes sure the timeline works best for us but also keeping the attention of our guests.

All of our guests talked about how great Shawn was but also the variety of songs he played...there was something for everyone. Look through the photos on his homepage and you will see how personable and fun he is.

We cannot recommend Storm Productions enough!

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Shawn was the DJ for my wedding on October 7, 2017 @ Fortino Winery (Gilroy, CA). His communication skills throughout my planning were amazing, even through switching songs last minute he was extremely on top of it and very reliable. I had a pretty rowdy (party) crowd at my wedding, and the music was perfect! He knew the vibe right away, and the best part of my wedding was looking around and seeing all of the chairs empty and everyone out on the dance floor.

Thank you for all of your help! One of the best DJ's I have ever worked with :) I highly recommend Shawn to those looking for an awesome DJ at your next event.

Cheers!
    Lauren Hovanis

Charles · Married on 09/30/2017

Shawn Storm is the best DJ ever! We hired him for our wedding and he accommodated everything. Custom playlists, late-night event, and we even had a close friend co-emcee. Shawn was awesome to work with and was able to keep the party going all night long! Highly recommended!

• San Jose, 95126 See on map