Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Still Video Productions

Over 26 years in business our goal is to create a living memory of your special day! We can do this without bright lights or getting in the way of your guest and still capture all the emotions of the day. Our two camera package is chorigraphed so that the cameras are shooting entirely different angles and closeups to give a different look, instead of just two angles of the day.
Don’t just settle on price when you can have excellence!

Categories: Wedding Rental, Wedding Service, Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow Still Video Productions on

16 Reviews for Still Video Productions

Steve from Still Video is amazing and the proof is in our wedding video (which my husband and I have watched 5 times already)! Steve is very accommodating and professional. I would definitely recommend him and his company to video ANY event, especially a wedding!

Profile Picture natasha, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Steve was the videographer for my wedding 18 years ago and did an amazing job. I have been recommending him to friends and family ever since. Now 18 years later he brought his photography skills to my son's Bar Mitzvah. He photographed at the temple before and during the party as well as bringing his crew to do the Photo favors... 250+ amazing pictures of friends and family. He caught all the great moments!!!! Thank you once again Steve. I will continue to recommend you for years to come.

Profile Picture User3049024, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Still Video Productions did an amazing job with our wedding DVD! They were extremely easy to work with in planning as well as on the day of our wedding. We hardly even knew they were there. We had 2 cameras, which I would recommend, as it enhanced the views and editing in the final product. The video itself came out beautiful. Very good sound quality. We were able to get both an edited version, with different chapters, flashback videos, and a montage of pictures from our honeymoon (which is awesome), as well as the raw footage of the whole day (I have not yet watched). The edited version is great, it contains some nice effects but nothing too crazy. We also got to pick the songs we wanted for the background. In the end, I am so grateful that we got a wedding video. There is so much going on that day that it is impossible to take it all in, and now we appreciate that we can look back at all of the dancing and interactions. They captured all of the little moments that we wanted to see. Definitely go with Still Video!

View Vendor Response

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1291314399880 ct0264

Custom Authoring

$125.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Free upgrade to our Custom Authoring of your DVD. Includes up to 28 Chapters. Custom pages with Custom Backgrounds. Includes Custom DVD Case.
#WWf549aeabd4ce3a97

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Their work is beautiful and I recommend them to everyone.

Steve Sussino owner of Still Video Productions is not only a fantastic videography but a good friend. You can always count on his service to be top notch. As a DJ entertainer for 19 years I meet up with many videographers in the field. Steve is professional, curteous and unobtrusive. His video editing is by far the best in the industy, creative and cutting edge. When new technology arises, Steve has his hand on the pulse updating his equipment when necessary. I recommend Still Video Productions for your event 150% Thank you Steve for your utmost professionalism in the wedding industry... Dave Nase NJs Best DJs

There are only a few video companies that we enjoy working with. Still Video is one of them. They have been around for a very long time and lasted through the many changes their industry has been through. The don't get in the way of the party, they are courteous, and most of all they deliver a fantastic finished product. I know because 7 years ago, I chose to have them capture my wedding day! -Chris Garrow Owner, Unforgettable DJs