100 Cresci Blvd, Hazlet, NJ 07730 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Still Video Productions

Over 26 years in business our goal is to create a living memory of your special day! We can do this without bright lights or getting in the way of your guest and still capture all the emotions of the day. Our two camera package is chorigraphed so that the cameras are shooting entirely different angles and closeups to give a different look, instead of just two angles of the day.
Don't just settle on price when you can have excellence!

Follow Still Video Productions on

16 Reviews for Still Video Productions

natasha · Married on 09/06/2014

Steve from Still Video is amazing and the proof is in our wedding video (which my husband and I have watched 5 times already)! Steve is very accommodating and professional. I would definitely recommend him and his company to video ANY event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Steve was the videographer for my wedding 18 years ago and did an amazing job. I have been recommending him to friends and family ever since. Now 18 years later he brought his photography skills to my son's Bar Mitzvah. He photographed at the temple before and during the party as well as bringing his crew to do the Photo favors... 250+ amazing pictures of friends and family. He caught all the great moments!!!! Thank you once again Steve. I will continue to recommend you for years to come.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Sea · Married on 03/20/2010

Steve and his crew at Still Video did an amazing job at our wedding and with the production of our video. They were amazingly proffessional the day of the event and we could not be any happier!!

The Brunnocks

Sent on 11/11/2010

Still Video Productions's reply:

Thanks to Bethany and Sean. You are the best!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Still Video Productions 1
    Custom Authoring
    Free upgrade to our Custom Authoring of your DVD. Includes up to 28 Chapters. Custom pages with Custom Backgrounds. Includes Custom DVD Case.

• the Gramercy at lakeside manor
    the Gramercy at lakeside manor Banquet Halls

Great to work with

• Falco's Catering
    Falco's Catering Banquet Halls

Their work is beautiful and I recommend them to everyone.

• NJs Best DJs
    NJs Best DJs Wedding DJs

Steve Sussino owner of Still Video Productions is not only a fantastic videography but a good friend. You can always count on his service to be top notch. As a DJ entertainer for 19 years I meet up with many videographers in the field. Steve is professional, curteous and unobtrusive. His video editing is by far the best in the industy, creative and cutting edge. When new technology arises, Steve has his hand on the pulse updating his equipment when necessary. I recommend Still Video Productions for your event 150% Thank you Steve for your utmost professionalism in the wedding industry... Dave Nase NJs Best DJs

• 100 Cresci Blvd Hazlet, 07730 See on map