Jackson, NJ 08527 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Pricing

About WV Productions

VIDEO CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR WEDDING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE!

Wedding Packages start at $799

My name is Will Vafides and I am a videographer and editor with over 10 years of experience.

I have been working in wedding videography since 2003 with various vendors before forming my own business in 2012.

I received a Masters's degree in TV and Film. You won't find someone like that on this platform!!!

All packages come with Multi-cameras, wireless audio, and 1080 HD video. Can add drone footage, same-day social media editing, and Blu-rays disc.

I am a certified Final Cut Pro editor with years of experience editing films, music videos, sports, and weddings.

My work is produced and edited is of high quality using artistic technique and film effects.

I shoot using documentary and cinematic style.

Follow WV Productions on

35 Reviews for WV Productions

1 User photo

Christina Kokot · Married on 10/09/2020

Will is the BEST!!

Please do yourselves a favor and just book Will already! This man is so talented, funny, and most importantly, he’s super affordable! When it felt like no videographers were going to fit our budget, a coworker recommended WV Productions and after just a few quick emails and a simple phone call, we knew he was our guy. Leading up to our wedding, we reached out to Will multiple times with questions and concerns and he was always super quick to respond and reassuring in his answers, and easy to communicate with. It almost seemed too good to be true that we had found a videographer at such a reasonable price who promised to deliver exactly what we were looking for. But omg did he deliver! And even better than we’d hoped for! Will scheduled a phone call a few days before our wedding to confirm times and locations, arrived on time, dressed professionally, and captured basically every single detail we could have ever wanted. Our highlight recap video was the PERFECT representation of our day, and was edited beautifully. I was in tears within the first five seconds. Friends and family who watched our highlight recap didn’t know that Will used a drone to record footage prior to the ceremony and thought it was just THE coolest thing when they saw it! The raw footage option that we added onto our package gave us two full hours of video. Watching it was like reliving our wedding day, and if our home was on fire, I’d probably grab the flash drive with the raw footage before anything else in the house! Save yourselves time, stress, and money and please trust me when I tell you that booking WV Productions was one of the best decisions we made on our wedding journey, and you should book too! :)

Sent on 11/24/2019

Megan · Married on 10/03/2020

Couldn't have asked for a better videographer!!

We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our day. Will was so great to work with and made us feel super comfortable the entire day. He made sure he captured all of the special moments and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/08/2020

Rachell Cruz · Married on 07/12/2020

Best videographer ever!!

I can’t not say it enough but Will helped make my wedding day feel magical and after watching the video it looked a lot more expensive than what it really was. If your looking for Someone to help enhance your experience please go to Will. Our wedding video was absolutely breath taking and he was suggestive of what shots and angles are best. He is so professional and polite and exactly why any bride looking for a videographer would need. ALSO HE HAS A DRONE! That helped our video sooo much. It was amazing to get those shots I didn’t think I could even afford but Will was able to pull it off.

Sent on 08/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

WV Productions Pricing

WV Productions Price Rates

WV Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 799
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1199
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    SD Card
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• Jackson, New Jersey, 08527 See on map
    Location of (WV Productions)