891 West Park Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About NRG Film Company

Experience your wedding day over and over again with a beautiful, romantic and heartfelt film. Artistically crafted to be a one-of-a-kind video snapshot of your unique story on your wedding day.

Our unobtrusive cinematographers will capture the real moments throughout the day, almost never asking you to pose or plan anything in advance. Our best work happens when both you and your guests don't know we're there !!!

art

11 Reviews for NRG Film Company

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/29/2018

The Best Decision Ever!!

My husband and I were debating on whether or not to hire a videographer for our wedding. It was the one vendor we hadn’t booked right away because we weren’t sure if our budget would allow for it. After lots of research and advice from other married couples, we decided to hire one. We felt it would be something we would regret 10 years from now. We found NRG Film Co on The Knot. He had amazing reviews and I fell in love with the style of wedding videos. Noah was so kind and compassionate out our first meeting that we knew we had to have him film our day. Flash forward to our wedding day, we couldn’t have been more happier that we had Noah there. He worked so well with our photographers and blended into the background as if he wasn’t even there. My husband and I were nervous that we would feel awkward knowing a camera was following us, but we hardly noticed - in a good way! Noah never got in the way of our ceremony, pictures, or dancing. If you are on the edge about hiring a videographer, I would highly recommend one - especially Noah and his team!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Samudra · Married on 04/28/2018

My wife and I had a truly terrific experience working with Noah and NRG Film Company for our wedding reception. Noah was recommended to us from a personal friend, so we had high expectations, and I can easily say he exceeded them by a mile. Noah was the ideal wedding professional in terms of always joking with us and keeping us relaxed and having fun, but still keeping his focus and getting everything he needed from us to accomplish his duties. He was very diligent in getting information and details from us, and always very quick at responding to our emails and voicemails. The video package we got from Noah included a “Love Story,” a roughly five-minute story of how my wife and I met, that was played at the reception. We met at Noah’s office for a few hours, and he asked us great questions (both together and apart), and then took some feedback from us in terms of what we want this video to look like, and the final product was fantastic. I must have watched it a few dozen times by now.
    The day of the actual wedding reception, Noah was an absolute pro. On top of everything else, his incredibly friendly demeanor allowed him to work well with our other professionals (photographer, DJ, venue, etc.) and ensured our event went smoothly. This was an invaluable trait that we hadn’t even considered beforehand, but in hindsight things could have gone south very easily if Noah and his team didn't work well with the other professionals. I don’t make recommendations often because I never want family or friends blaming me if something goes wrong. But I can say that I’ve already recommended Noah to a friend, would absolutely use his services again for my next event, and will continue to recommend him without hesitation. You won’t have a better experience with another videographer.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Anna · Married on 10/20/2017

Hiring NRG was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day! Noah was an absolute pleasure to work with – he is approachable and friendly, but still very professional! When we received our signature film we could not believe how perfectly he had captured our special day. We chose the 12 Hour Coverage Package with a Signature Upgrade. We love sharing our Signature Film with family and friends! Everyone keeps saying how it looks like a Hollywood movie. We also decided to include On Site Interviews – it made the video even more personal and heart-warming (and hysterical) to watch! When we first started planning our wedding we weren’t going to hire a videographer, but we are so glad we did!! Pictures are nice, but being able to re-live the day through video is even more special, especially when the person editing the footage knows how to encapsulate and refine all those small, precious moments that you would otherwise miss. Don’t hesitate to call Noah! NRG is truly the best in the business!

Sent on 06/05/2018

NRG Film Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,999.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Sam Lopez Photography
    Sam Lopez Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the privilege of collaborating with NRG Film and would highly recommend them for their ability to capture the emotions of you and your guests on your wedding day. They are very precise in capturing the details of your wedding that you may have missed or forgotten. From concept to completion, NRG is able to tell your story in a way that invokes feelings of joy and elation.

• Virginia Tesi Design
    Virginia Tesi Design Wedding Planners

As the wedding planner, my client’s expressed a desire for a videographer in the early stages of planning. NRG captured every moment without interfering with other vendors and made the guests feel comfortable. They are highly professional and a dream to work with. Their artistic vision resulted in a beautiful video that the couple will cherish for years to come.

• 891 West Park Avenue Asbury Park, 07712 See on map