Cape May, Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,400
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Across the Bay Films

Across the Bay Films is a cinematic wedding videography company located in Cape May, New Jersey. Founded by husband and wife Ivan and Kelly, they understand the importance of being able to have your wedding filmed in a style that matches your own. Using only HD and 4K cameras, they ensure that small and big moments are captured alike through aerial drones and multiple cameras. They are willing to travel to throughout New Jersey, Delaware and the greater Philadelphia area.

Experience

With a degree in Communications, specifically Television and Film, Ivan turned his passion for filming special moments for family and friends into a reality. Across the Bay Films focuses on creating beautiful cinematic films that make an emotional impact on the customer. We use state of the art and up to date equipment and software to enhance your wedding and product experience.

This company offers a range of packages: the Highlight, the Featurette and the Feature Length. Staying true to their cinematic roots, each package includes a highlight and two filmmakers.

Other services include:

1 User photo

Across the Bay Films 1

Taylor Bird · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing videos

To everyone that I talk to that is having a wedding I tell them they should definitely get a videographer and I always recommend Across The Bay! We got the package with the three videos (teaser, highlight, and our wedding video) each one was nothing short of amazing. They managed to capture all of the main parts of our special day and I’m so happy we have that to look back on. The guys are so nice and I loved that they talked to me and my husband multiple times before our wedding to make sure they would make the video just how we wanted.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Unbelievable!

Thank you Across the Bay! In our initial wedding planning, we weren't sure if we would get a videographer, but looking back now I can't believe I ever thought not to! I have watched our wedding video (the teaser and the 6 minute short) probably 1,000 times and it never gets old! Pictures are one thing, but a video is a whole 'nother ball game! Ivan and Aaron captured our day perfectly! Seemless edting and priceless moments are what you will get if you hire Across the Bay Films--trust me, you'll never regret hiring a videographer as good as these guys but you will regret it if you don't! Head to their website to check out the amazing films they've made and I guarantee you'll hire them on the spot. Some direct quotes from my family after they saw the video "that video is incredible," "I cried and watched it 3 times! Omgggg," "I'm not crying...you are! WOW!"

Sent on 01/03/2019

Award

Across the Bay Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date

• KD Photography
    KD Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a professional photographer and cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Across the Bay Films. Ivan and his team are amazing. They are personable, professional, and extremely courteous when it comes to shooting together, especially in small spaces. The entire time I photographed with him and his team we worked together to make sure we did not interfere with each others' shots, and it always seemed like things were flowing seamlessly. Their final video products are also stunning. I recommend Across the Bay Films to all my couples, as well as to other photographers who ask for videographer recommendations. They are truly the best!

• Cape May Cape May, NJ, 08204 See on map