Cape May, Cape May, NJ 08204 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Across the Bay Films

Across the Bay Films is a cinematic wedding videography company located in Cape May, New Jersey. They understand the importance of being able to have your wedding filmed in a style that matches your own. Across The Bay Films ensures that small and big moments are captured alike through aerial drones and multiple cameras. They are willing to travel throughout New Jersey, Delaware and the greater Philadelphia area.

Experience

With a degree in Communications, specifically Television and Film, Ivan turned his passion for filming special moments for family and friends into a reality. Across the Bay Films focuses on creating beautiful cinematic films that make an emotional impact on the customer. They use state of the art and up-to-date equipment and software to enhance your wedding and product experience.

This company offers one main package that can be customized with a list of add-ons. Staying true to their cinematic roots, the package includes a highlight, a social media teaser, and two filmmakers. This packages also includes eight hours of coverage and drone footage. Additional hours and raw footage can be added to your package to suit your style and needs. Your professionally-edited wedding film can be delivered as a digital download or on a USB drive.

Follow Across the Bay Films on

Videos 10 vídeos

22 Reviews for Across the Bay Films

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Ivan and his team are the best. He has the latest cameras, a drone, and his passion for videography and editing shines through his amazing work. If you don’t believe me check out his website. My mom is a hard to please customer and after looking at Across the Bay’s website she knew we needed to hire them. Out of all of the vendors we looked at...photographers, florists, etc...she was most impressed with Ivan, and we hadn’t hadn’t even hired him yet! I don’t like being in the spotlight but the best thing about Ivan and his team was that I didn’t even realize they were there most of the time. They were professional and personable and the end result was perfect. My husband loved the teaser- I caught him watching it more than once (and he is not a sentimental man), my family cried after watching the highlights, and my nephews thought my husband and I were like superheroes after watching the video. There were so many details they captured that we missed because the wedding day happens in the blink of an eye and I am so thankful we have the video of all of those special moments. At the end of the day, all you have left are the memories, the photos, and the video and I am so glad that we went with Across the Bay!

Sent on 01/12/2020

Kelly Ryan · Married on 09/28/2019

Across the Bay captured our day perfectly!

Across the Bay captured our day perfectly! I watched all of their videos leading up to our big day and I was so excited for what they would do for us. They did not disappoint! I loved the direction they gave my husband and I and how they really helped us to relax and get some great shots. They have such a great eye for some artsy shots and put it together in such a unique way. There were so many little things going through my mind on my wedding day it was so great to have these videos to look back on - the father/daughter dance, the dance floor, getting ready... they put it together flawlessly. Across the Bay is the best!

Sent on 12/30/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Across the Bay Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2700
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

• KD Photography Wedding Photographers

I'm a professional photographer and cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Across the Bay Films. Ivan and his team are amazing. They are personable, professional, and extremely courteous when it comes to shooting together, especially in small spaces. The entire time I photographed with him and his team we worked together to make sure we did not interfere with each others' shots, and it always seemed like things were flowing seamlessly. Their final video products are also stunning. I recommend Across the Bay Films to all my couples, as well as to other photographers who ask for videographer recommendations. They are truly the best!

• Cape May Cape May, NJ, 08204 See on map
    609-831-4042 (Phone number)
    Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
    Location of (Across the Bay Films)
  • 321 Sea Pine Drive Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey, 08234 See on map
    609-900-7498 (Phone number)
    Location of (Across the Bay Films)