Still Video Productions Reviews

16 | Hazlet, NJ

16 Reviews for Still Video Productions

natasha · Married on 09/06/2014

Steve from Still Video is amazing and the proof is in our wedding video (which my husband and I have watched 5 times already)! Steve is very accommodating and professional. I would definitely recommend him and his company to video ANY event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Steve was the videographer for my wedding 18 years ago and did an amazing job. I have been recommending him to friends and family ever since. Now 18 years later he brought his photography skills to my son's Bar Mitzvah. He photographed at the temple before and during the party as well as bringing his crew to do the Photo favors... 250+ amazing pictures of friends and family. He caught all the great moments!!!! Thank you once again Steve. I will continue to recommend you for years to come.

Sent on 02/07/2013

Sea · Married on 03/20/2010

Steve and his crew at Still Video did an amazing job at our wedding and with the production of our video. They were amazingly proffessional the day of the event and we could not be any happier!!

The Brunnocks

Sent on 11/11/2010

Still Video Productions's reply:

Thanks to Bethany and Sean. You are the best!

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2009

Very Profesional and quality of service was excellent.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Rory · Married on 11/07/2009

Steve and the entire still video productions crew were amazing. They were very professional and met all of our requests. Steve also did an amazing job editing the dvd which included titled chapters as well as a great photo montage. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a videographer for any event.

Sent on 06/09/2010

Suzy · Married on 03/20/2009

Our photographer was great! We would reccomend him to everyone! He did not get in the way during the reception, he was professional, arrived early, stayed until the end and captured every moment of our wedding. We love the video and he used great judgement in determining which parts of the video should be in the unedited versus the edited version. Overall, Still Video Productions was amazing!!!

Sent on 06/15/2009

Still Video Productions's reply:

Thanks Suzy, you guys were great. Everyone at your wedding were so nice to us. We truely enjoyed ourselves.
    Steve Susino
    Still Video Productions

Brooke · Married on 11/08/2008

Still Video Productions did an exceptional job. I wanted to have a video of my wedding day so that I could go back and see the things I missed and also to have as a memory of the day. Steve was great to work with and had my completed video to me very quickly. The way it was edited to the music is like I am watching a movie. It came out better than I could have ever imagined. I can't stop watching it. I would highly recommend Still Video Productions!

Sent on 01/07/2009

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2007

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. He's down to earth yet extremely professional. The videography was noninvasive but was able to capture everything. We highly recommend Still Video Productions.

Sent on 04/11/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/17/2007

Steve and his assistant did an amazing job. We met with Steve several times and always made us feel comfortable. He was always willing to explain things in detail and give us his time. He didn't push anything on us and made very helpful suggestions. Thanks so much for our wonderful video!!

Still Video Productions's reply:

Thanks for the support. Tell all your friends about us. Hope to see you at another wedding.

Dana · Married on 08/11/2007

Still Video Productions exhibited upmost professionalism the day of our wedding. They took the time to sit and speak with us before the wedding to ensure that they understood exactly what we wanted so they could meet our every need. The day of our wedding the workers were prompt and on time, as well as professionally dressed. Their presence did not interfere with the events of our wedding as do many vendors. When we received our wedding video, we watched it three times, and were so extremely happy and satisfied with the results. The chaptering is great, so you can skip around and show friends and family certain parts of the video. We were extremely pleased with this company and would recommend them to any couple who are searching for a videographer!

Sent on 12/01/2008

Erinn · Married on 09/23/2006

Loved working with Steve and Still Video Productions throughtout the planning of the wedding. Love my video!!! Great job!

Sent on 12/04/2008

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2006

Worked with me in all aspects - was flexible to adapting the videography to my religious ceremony.

Sara · Married on 08/17/2002

We would and have highly recommended this videographer. Steve is very professional and trustworthy. We have been married for 6 years and our DVD was not working properly, he took the time to not only find out what was wrong with the DVD, but also gave us a free one even though the problem is with our DVD player. The work Steve does is extraordinary.

Sent on 12/03/2008

Lisamarie · Married on 10/15/1989

Still Video was a perfect choice. They were everywhere we wanted and yet invisible to our guests. They captured our amazing day exactly as we hoped.

Still Video Productions's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review.

betsy · Married on 08/04/2012

Still Video Productions did an amazing job with our wedding DVD! They were extremely easy to work with in planning as well as on the day of our wedding. We hardly even knew they were there. We had 2 cameras, which I would recommend, as it enhanced the views and editing in the final product. The video itself came out beautiful. Very good sound quality. We were able to get both an edited version, with different chapters, flashback videos, and a montage of pictures from our honeymoon (which is awesome), as well as the raw footage of the whole day (I have not yet watched). The edited version is great, it contains some nice effects but nothing too crazy. We also got to pick the songs we wanted for the background. In the end, I am so grateful that we got a wedding video. There is so much going on that day that it is impossible to take it all in, and now we appreciate that we can look back at all of the dancing and interactions. They captured all of the little moments that we wanted to see. Definitely go with Still Video!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Still Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! We had so much fun with your family and friends it didn't seem like work to us!

doreen · Married on 10/25/2008