Longmeadow, MA 01106 Map · Phone number

About Steve G. Productions

Steve G. Productions has been providing entertainment for 22years. With an extensive digital song library, uplighting, high effect lighting ...and more. If your looking for a professional mobile disc jockey to create memories for your special occasion, Steve G. Productions is there to guide you through your special event. For more info...please leave a message

thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

• New England Disc Jockeys
  • Full Circle DJs
  • Anthem Entertainment

81 Reviews for Steve G. Productions

Michele · Married on 09/15/2019

We love Steve G!

Steve G. was an absolute pleasure to work with, and made our wedding day/night so much fun! He was so professional and helpful throughout the whole planning process, taking time to explain how he operates and making sure we understood all of our options. He came recommended from our venue (Quonquont Farm), and his familiarity with the ceremony and reception spaces was a big bonus! He made sure we had the proper microphones for our outdoor ceremony, and paid very close attention to the wind to make sure everything was operating at the highest level. We had a funny idea we wanted to pull off for our thank you speech during the reception, and he was totally on board and helped us pull it off without a hitch!! We also chose some obscure songs for our entrance and first dance, but we had no trouble accommodating us! He kept the dance floor packed all night with a great mix of music. We are so happy with Steve's service and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Above and Beyond

Steve went above and beyond his duties as a dj. He helped us plan so much of our wedding and made sure it went off without a glitch. He also tended to my husband went he fell ill with heat exhaustion on our wedding day :) Steve new exactly what the crowd wanted to hear and even played the chicken dance and it was a hit! He was beyond a fantastic dj! Our day revolved greatly around music (inside and outside) and I could not of ask for anything more!

Thank you for playing through the heat and keeping the party going!

Best,
    Jackie & Calvin

Sent on 03/20/2020

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

I feel like finding a DJ is one of the most important things in wedding planning, they are your reception entertainment. My husband and I met with Steve G and as soon as we walked out my husband said to me we need to hire him, he has such a passion for what he does. We met with other DJ's but none of them compared to Steve G. Not only did we have Steve G do our music we also had him do a monogram for us. From the music to the lighting to the monogram everything was just awesome. We can not reccomend him enough. He will have that place rockin all night long! Soo what are you waiting for contact him he books up fast :)
    We promise you and your guests won't be disappointed!!
    Lindsay & Alex

Sent on 10/27/2018

• HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

I've photographed many weddings over the years and the award for best dance party out of all of them goes to Steve G! He fills the dance floor and keeps them dancing. Everyone always has so much fun. I know it's going to be a good night when Steve G is working. I recommend him 100%

• Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

Dedicated to his profession and to his clients. He goes to great lengths to make sure that your entire experience is a great one. Steve is wonderful to work with!

• Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Steve of Steve G Productions! Steve is incredibly talented, passionate, and professional when it comes to providing the entertainment for a wedding. He is always open to feedback and full of great ideas (especially with a recent couple who was stumped by how to introduce their bridal party)! His excitement about music shines through in his work and yet he maintains a professionalism that wows the crowd. Steve also offers lighting effects for your event space. He has terrific ideas around how to make the most of your atmosphere and will make your day even more spectacular. I highly recommend Steve and always look forward to working together!

• Longmeadow, 01106 See on map
    Location of (Steve G. Productions)