Longmeadow, MA 01106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Steve G. Productions

Steve G. Productions has been providing entertainment for 22years. With an extensive digital song library, uplighting, high effect lighting ...and more. If your looking for a professional mobile disc jockey to create memories for your special occasion, Steve G. Productions is there to guide you through your special event. For more info...please leave a message

thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

80 Reviews for Steve G. Productions

Michele · Married on 09/15/2019

We love Steve G!

Steve G. was an absolute pleasure to work with, and made our wedding day/night so much fun! He was so professional and helpful throughout the whole planning process, taking time to explain how he operates and making sure we understood all of our options. He came recommended from our venue (Quonquont Farm), and his familiarity with the ceremony and reception spaces was a big bonus! He made sure we had the proper microphones for our outdoor ceremony, and paid very close attention to the wind to make sure everything was operating at the highest level. We had a funny idea we wanted to pull off for our thank you speech during the reception, and he was totally on board and helped us pull it off without a hitch!! We also chose some obscure songs for our entrance and first dance, but we had no trouble accommodating us! He kept the dance floor packed all night with a great mix of music. We are so happy with Steve's service and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

I feel like finding a DJ is one of the most important things in wedding planning, they are your reception entertainment. My husband and I met with Steve G and as soon as we walked out my husband said to me we need to hire him, he has such a passion for what he does. We met with other DJ's but none of them compared to Steve G. Not only did we have Steve G do our music we also had him do a monogram for us. From the music to the lighting to the monogram everything was just awesome. We can not reccomend him enough. He will have that place rockin all night long! Soo what are you waiting for contact him he books up fast :)
    We promise you and your guests won't be disappointed!!
    Lindsay & Alex

Sent on 10/27/2018

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

We just LOVED working with Steve! We had a barn as a venue, and I read that barns sometimes can present challenges to DJs with sound quality, so I wanted to use someone who was familiar with our venue. Our coordinators highly recommended Steve G and I'm SO glad they did! He is so friendly and easy to talk to and totally understood our vision. I had high expectations for DJs and was super picky with what songs played. I gave him a long list of songs that I wanted/liked, and just trusted him beyond that. and he COMPLETELY delivered! Our wedding was so fun because everyone was up and dancing! The dance floor was packed, the music was perfect and totally our style. We had so many people tell us since our wedding that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to because of the music and dancing. He also did our uplighting, so the barn looked just beautiful. And he handled our music and the mics during our outdoor ceremony, which was perfect and went off without a hitch. Everything was amazing and flawless - just contact him, you will not regret it!! he's the best!!

Sent on 08/20/2018

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Photographers

I've photographed many weddings over the years and the award for best dance party out of all of them goes to Steve G! He fills the dance floor and keeps them dancing. Everyone always has so much fun. I know it's going to be a good night when Steve G is working. I recommend him 100%

• Events By Pamela Joy
    Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

Dedicated to his profession and to his clients. He goes to great lengths to make sure that your entire experience is a great one. Steve is wonderful to work with!

• Events By Jackie M
    Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Steve of Steve G Productions! Steve is incredibly talented, passionate, and professional when it comes to providing the entertainment for a wedding. He is always open to feedback and full of great ideas (especially with a recent couple who was stumped by how to introduce their bridal party)! His excitement about music shines through in his work and yet he maintains a professionalism that wows the crowd. Steve also offers lighting effects for your event space. He has terrific ideas around how to make the most of your atmosphere and will make your day even more spectacular. I highly recommend Steve and always look forward to working together!

• Longmeadow, 01106 See on map