Steve G. Productions

Longmeadow, MA View map

Steve G. Productions has been providing entertainment for 22years. With an extensive digital song library, uplighting, high effect lighting ...and more. If your looking for a professional mobile disc jockey to create memories for your special occasion, Steve G. Productions is there to guide you through your special event. For more info...please leave a message

thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

Anon J. Married on 11/08/2021

Amazing DJ

Steve brought such great energy to our wedding! He really took time to get to know us, our tastes, and our guests. He had a knack for picking songs that everyone could dance to. The dance floor was packed all night, and multiple guests commented on how great the music was! Steve even led the guests in singing happy birthday to the bride! We also appreciated how he helped us coordinate our timeline- we didn’t have to think about a thing the night of!
    Andrew W. Married on 09/18/2021

Steve filled every expectation we had of him as our wedding dj

Steve exceeded every expectation we had of him as our wedding DJ. The times we are living in right now made it somewhat difficult for us to meet in person. We only met face to face twice before our big day. With that said, Steve was communicable, prompt, and flexible during phone call meeting and email communications. Steve is resourceful and values your ideas and visions of how your wedding should be sound and be managed. Other than DJ’ing I think Steve would make a great football coach. He managed to corral a dysfunctional wedding party and explain how intros and music will be operating. Steve went out of his way to make sure everything was meeting the bride and grooms standards throughout the wedding.

Thank you Steve!
  • Diana
    Diana S. Married on 09/17/2021

Amazing Wedding DJ!

Steve was absolutely amazing! I would recommend him to anyone looking to hire a wedding DJ. It is also a huge plus that Steve does the uplighting too! Steve accommodated any requests we had and was super upbeat and excited for us. We didn’t want the night to end. The dance floor was still packed at the end of the wedding! I have had many people tell me that our wedding was the “best wedding I’ve ever been to!” And I think a lot of that has to do with having an amazing DJ/MC! Thank you Steve!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

HaleChannel Studios HaleChannel Studios Wedding Videographers

I've photographed many weddings over the years and the award for best dance party out of all of them goes to Steve G! He fills the dance floor and keeps them dancing. Everyone always has so much fun. I know it's going to be a good night when Steve G is working. I recommend him 100%

Events By Pamela Joy Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

Dedicated to his profession and to his clients. He goes to great lengths to make sure that your entire experience is a great one. Steve is wonderful to work with!

Events By Jackie M Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Steve of Steve G Productions! Steve is incredibly talented, passionate, and professional when it comes to providing the entertainment for a wedding. He is always open to feedback and full of great ideas (especially with a recent couple who was stumped by how to introduce their bridal party)! His excitement about music shines through in his work and yet he maintains a professionalism that wows the crowd. Steve also offers lighting effects for your event space. He has terrific ideas around how to make the most of your atmosphere and will make your day even more spectacular. I highly recommend Steve and always look forward to working together!

Longmeadow, 01106
Location of (Steve G. Productions)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding