Longmeadow, MA 01106 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Steve G. Productions

Steve G. Productions has been providing entertainment for 22years. With an extensive digital song library, uplighting, high effect lighting ...and more. If your looking for a professional mobile disc jockey to create memories for your special occasion, Steve G. Productions is there to guide you through your special event. For more info...please leave a message

thank you and look forward to hearing from you!

79 Reviews for Steve G. Productions

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing!

I feel like finding a DJ is one of the most important things in wedding planning, they are your reception entertainment. My husband and I met with Steve G and as soon as we walked out my husband said to me we need to hire him, he has such a passion for what he does. We met with other DJ's but none of them compared to Steve G. Not only did we have Steve G do our music we also had him do a monogram for us. From the music to the lighting to the monogram everything was just awesome. We can not reccomend him enough. He will have that place rockin all night long! Soo what are you waiting for contact him he books up fast :)
    We promise you and your guests won't be disappointed!!
    Lindsay & Alex

Holly · Married on 08/04/2018

We just LOVED working with Steve! We had a barn as a venue, and I read that barns sometimes can present challenges to DJs with sound quality, so I wanted to use someone who was familiar with our venue. Our coordinators highly recommended Steve G and I'm SO glad they did! He is so friendly and easy to talk to and totally understood our vision. I had high expectations for DJs and was super picky with what songs played. I gave him a long list of songs that I wanted/liked, and just trusted him beyond that. and he COMPLETELY delivered! Our wedding was so fun because everyone was up and dancing! The dance floor was packed, the music was perfect and totally our style. We had so many people tell us since our wedding that it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to because of the music and dancing. He also did our uplighting, so the barn looked just beautiful. And he handled our music and the mics during our outdoor ceremony, which was perfect and went off without a hitch. Everything was amazing and flawless - just contact him, you will not regret it!! he's the best!!

Jess · Married on 01/06/2018

I truly don't think I can say enough good things about Steve! From the moment we met him, we knew he was going to make our reception a blast. At our meeting, he took the time to go through each aspect of the reception, and make sure we understood how everything worked. When we weren't sure about certain decisions, he helped us make them and provided his professional opinion! He was incredibly responsive, and answered any and all questions we had.
    Our reception was so much fun, majorly thanks to Steve. Although we had a smaller wedding (around 65 guests), the dance floor was PACKED all night!! He knew exactly what to play to get our crowd out of their seats, and took requests from guests, which was a big hit. During cocktail hour and dinner, he also played music that was perfect for the setting, and really added to the feel of the room. He also provided lighting, which looked incredible!
    He was incredibly organized, and did a great job of rounding up our bridal party and family for introductions, speeches, and dances. I really could not have imagined our wedding day without his services - thank you so much Steve for helping us have such a fun, amazing experience!

• HaleChannel Studios
    HaleChannel Studios Wedding Photographers

I've photographed many weddings over the years and the award for best dance party out of all of them goes to Steve G! He fills the dance floor and keeps them dancing. Everyone always has so much fun. I know it's going to be a good night when Steve G is working. I recommend him 100%

• Events By Pamela Joy
    Events By Pamela Joy Wedding Planners

Dedicated to his profession and to his clients. He goes to great lengths to make sure that your entire experience is a great one. Steve is wonderful to work with!

• Events By Jackie M
    Events By Jackie M Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working with Steve of Steve G Productions! Steve is incredibly talented, passionate, and professional when it comes to providing the entertainment for a wedding. He is always open to feedback and full of great ideas (especially with a recent couple who was stumped by how to introduce their bridal party)! His excitement about music shines through in his work and yet he maintains a professionalism that wows the crowd. Steve also offers lighting effects for your event space. He has terrific ideas around how to make the most of your atmosphere and will make your day even more spectacular. I highly recommend Steve and always look forward to working together!

• Longmeadow, 01106 See on map