Visual Sound Productions

Longmeadow, MA View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Visual Sound Productions, formally known as InfinitEntertainment, is an award winning entertainment company specializing in luxurious weddings. Combining the client's vision with top of the line equipment, VSP designs custom lighting and produces superior sound to make your event truly one of a kind. Top that off with enthusiastic DJs and state of the art photobooths, VSP doesn't just provide services, but creates experiences. Leave your guests with a lasting impression and memories that will endure a lifetime. Elevate your expectations and experience your vision come to life with VSP.

Visit our website www.VisualSoundProductions.com for further information or call us at [413] 636-3015 to customize your own package today!

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Microphones

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Yanet
    Yanet K. Getting married on 12/31/2021

Simply the best!!

Nikki and her squad is just the best there is! We hired VSP for our wedding this year, which ended up being impacted by COVID and Nikki was so helpful and accommodating to our wedding changes. Not only was she incredible and easy to work with but then she was also the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced. Even all of our guests agreed! We had a small wedding of only 40 people and she kept us all dancing allll night! I highly recommend hiring VSP for any event! VSP also has really awesome light options which I definitely also recommend!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Getting married on 10/09/2021
    She is great went to one of her event and had a great time .. was on point with the music
  • VERONICA
    Veronica Married on 09/25/2021
    I feel the need to let everyone looking for a DJ know that hiring Nicole Nell (InfinitEntertainment) was the best decision I made when planning my wedding! She was a vendor who made my things very easy in my hectic wedding planning world. She worked with my schedule and delivered everything she promised and more! I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding an unforgettable memory for everyone !! Her set up was the perfect touch that made my venue from beautiful to "breath taking" .. literally. She charismatic, professional, reads and engages with the crowds. We could not leave the dance floor! From beginning to end everything was perfect! I've gone to many weddings, jack and jills and so on and I MUST say Nicole Nell is by far the best DJ in Western Mass! If your looking for that "special touch" a great DJ to make your event one to remember Nicole Nell is the one to deliver all your wishes! She is no ordinary DJ!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

P.O. Box 60712 Longmeadow, 01116
Location of (Visual Sound Productions)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding