Visual Sound Productions Reviews

Visual Sound Productions 4
Visual Sound Productions 5

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2019

Jack and Jill

DJ Nicole Nell was amazing at our jack and Jill! She was on time, professional, full of energy and made our party a BLAST!!! I would highly recommend her and will definitely be using her again for any future parties!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2019

You want fun hire Nicole!!

Nicole was amazing at our Jill & Julia!! We didn't think show could do better but boy were we wrong when it came to our wedding!!! The professionalism, attentiveness and all around energy she brought to our wedding could never be beat!! Nicole kept the party going up until the very last song!! She is an awesome person to work with!! We loved everything she did and would recommend her to everyone!! All of our guests enjoyed the variety of music that she played! She incorporated all kinds of music we asked for and never was the dance floor empty!! Thank you Nicole for helping make our day so perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

Not enough words

There aren’t enough words to describe Nikki and her crew. I had SUCHH a blast at
    Both of my events. My wedding was absolutely perfect because of her entertainment

Sent on 09/27/2019

Melissa Lang · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Nikki Nell was AMAZING! She recently DJ'ed our wedding and I think the dance floor was packed for almost 3 hours straight! All of our guests had a blast, and she made the night run so smoothly! I cannot recommend her enough and would hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/20/2019

I've been to two events DJ'ed by InfinitEntertainment, and had a blast at both! One was a 50th birthday party and the other was a wedding. Nicole kept the party going, and the atmosphere on point. The music, the lights, the dancing, the energy, all of it was perfect! I definitely would recommend booking this company!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Moraima · Married on 07/18/2019

We hired her company for my daughters sweet sixteen and she did an amazing job. She made the experience the most memorable night of my daughters life. From lighting to music it was fabulous. I love her and her quality of work. I recommend her to everyone if you want the best party ever.

Visual Sound Productions 6
    Sent on 12/27/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/29/2019

In the spring and summer I hired the delectable DJ Nicole Nell (who I've known for a few years now) and InfinitEntertainment for a very special friend of mine who made me her maid of honor. So as a gift I gave her this superb and definitely fun dj for her jack and jill and for her wedding. Both times they killed it with the entertainment and with the designs. It was beautiful and so very well put together. I would definitely hire her again because Nicole and InfinitEntertainment really know how to make a celebration special! If you really want a wonderful and amazing night of perfection and fun and memories, give Nicole a call! You won't be disappointed! She was worth it all.

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/03/2019

Best of the Best

We hired Nicole for our reception since we had a Destination wedding a few weeks before. We didn’t need a traditional wedding reception but she made sure it was exactly what we wanted.

From customizing our timeline, to personal song requests she kept the dance floor PACKED. I’ve had so many guests rave about her... even days later!

Highly recommend 👌🏻

Sent on 05/07/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/09/2019

She is great went to one of her event and had a great time .. was on point with the music

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kristen Hess · Married on 12/31/2018

Graduation Party

Visual Sound Productions was AMAZING from set up to take down. Nicole kept the music going and the guests entertained. I couldn’t be happier with what she did for our party. She is very professional and amazing at what she does. I would recommend Visual Sound Productions over and over again. She definitely takes your event to the next level!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Cristina · Married on 12/27/2018

Outstanding!!

Nicole made my vision come to life with her custom lighting and monograms throughout our wedding venue. She had an incredible level of professionalism and exceptional attention to detail! She had my guests having the time of their lives with her enthusiastic smile and demeanor, not to mention the incredible music that kept us off our chairs all night... Thank you Visual Sound Productions!!!

Monique R. Bergeron · Married on 12/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We had a benefit for my uncle who lost a leg back in October, she not only gave us half off her fee (which blew us away) but she also donated $100 gift certificate for her services to our raffle (Which raised a ton of money)! She was incredibly professional, passionate, generous, patient and super fun! I would and have highly recommend her for any occasion. I will also be using her again for another event, and more events in the future! Her equipment is top notch, as she is! She went above and beyond in every possible way, she loves what she does and it comes thru in her work! EVERYONE raved about how fantastic Nicole, her set up, her music, her skills and her love for her craft was! A+++++, 5 stars!

• Lindsey

Lindsey V English · Married on 12/26/2018

Made my celebration a real party!

Nicole DJ'ed my college graduation party. She was utterly amazing. She chose the perfect songs for my party attendees. She had us on the floor the whole night. All of my friends raved about her and loved how fun and engaging she was. All of us woke up this morning feeling muscles from dancing that we did not even know we had! Thank you again Nicole Nell for giving me the perfect end to the perfect day!

Jennifer Guinipero · Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent DJ dance party

Best DJ ever !!!!! Great music always happy 😃

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/30/2018

A million times, YES!

Nicole and her team made this night one to NEVER forget!!! From photo booth, to taking pictures, uplighting, to the music. We created a schedule and stuck to detail. I am still receiving texts about the “playlist” that was played. Lol. She made the night so fun. Some of the pictures shown are provided from VSP!

Visual Sound Productions 7
    Visual Sound Productions 14
  • Danielle

Danielle LaPorte · Married on 11/24/2018

Highlight of our wedding

HIGHLIGHT of our wedding! Nicki was on point with everything and made all the tweaks I asked for to make it our perfect wedding. Very accomdating and trustworthy. I didn’t stress once because I knew this girl had it under control. And EVERY single person I’ve talked to since has said the music at our wedding was EPIC. As the bride, I didn’t leave the dance floor once after formalities 💃💃

A nice bonus: our photographer was only scheduled until 830 (wedding went ‘til 11). Nicole had an extra person in taking pictures of my people dancing and sent them to me via USB!

Visual Sound Productions 15
    Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2018

Nicole made my wedding day so special!

I would highly recommend Nicole!! She made my wedding so fun! I’ve gotten so many compliments about how great our DJ was. She made planning before so easy and was always available to answer questions. My guests danced the whole night!

Sydney · Married on 10/18/2018

Nicole at Visual Sound Productions was one of the most professional and personalable experiences my husband and I have had ! She was very personalable and honest and it has been a pleasure working with her. At the end of planing and going over DJ things with Nicole it feels like you have made a new friendship. If you want a to have a wedding with good music and an amazing time while dancing, singing and partying the night away go with Visual sounds. You won't be sorry. Guest from my wedding are still talking about how amazing the DJ was ! No one left the dance floor the whole night !

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Alyssia

Alyssia · Married on 10/14/2018

Exceeded our expectations!!

We knew Nicole Nell and VSP were awesome before we even hired them for our wedding. Yet she still managed to exceed our expectations!! Our guests could not stop raving over “how awesome our DJ was.” Nicole and the VSP team will never cease to amaze!!

Visual Sound Productions 16
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Woodward · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!

We had the pleasure of working with VSP for our Columbus Day weekend wedding! Nicole and her team were amazing from start to finish. She was very helpful and flexible in getting us what we wanted while staying within our budget. We bundled DJ, photo booth, and videography! Our other vendors and wedding venue commented on how professional VSP was and that they were an absolute pleasure to work with! Our guests danced the entire night and have made so many comments about how amazing Nicole was and how they haven’t danced that much at a wedding before! The photo booth was a HUGE hit!!!! We LOVED seeing all the pictures from both the photo booth and the pictures her team took. We cannot wait to see the video and already know that it will be amazing (we LOVED Becca too)!!!!! We could not have asked for a better experience and would recommended VSP to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Karissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Best dj for a perfect wedding day!

Nicole and her entire team at Visual Sound Productions went so above and beyond for my wedding day this past September! I absolutely LOVED working with Nicole, which often included calls or texts at the most random hours of the day/night and asking questions sometimes non DJ related! Nicole never once left a question unanswered, and made 100% sure that I was confident in every detail down to the minute of the wedding timeline for the big day. The team showed up and absolutely killed it in every way, the photo booth was a huge hit, the videographer was on point, and of course Nicole had the whole crowd on the dance floor all night long. My family and friends are STILL raving about the awesome DJ three months later!! Book with VSP, it truly is the best experience! You’re wedding won’t regret it 😊

nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Nicole was a blast, her passion for her career is undeniable ! She truly ran our entire evening which was incredible because we did not have a coordinator through the event. Nicole made everything seamless and so much fun that by the end of the night we added an extra hour because our guests couldn’t stop dancing ! She has an incredible knack for compiling a playlist from only a few very eclectic artist selections and knows how to play for the crowd. I will never book another DJ!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Angela Buzzell · Married on 09/02/2018

Best Night Ever!

We used VSP for our wedding and was thrilled with the outcome. VSP did an amazing job from start to finish. Nicole was professional and a pleasure to work with. She kept the party flowing and people dancing all night long! I would recommend VSP to anyone! You rock VSP!!
    - The Buzzell's

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 09/01/2018

Book VSP now!!

We are SO happy that we went with VSP for our wedding day. VSP came recommended to us by a friend so we knew we weren't going wrong. Right off the bat Nikki was immediately responsive and flexible in meeting with us. She was so easy to work with and made planning our musical experience throughout the cocktail hour and reception such a carefree process. She had some package options with a lot of room to personalize specifics of what you want. The whole event flowed and transitioned so nicely. Entrances, speeches, dances, and cake cutting went so smoothly. She even helped me pull off getting everyone to sing Happy Birthday to my husband (whose birthday was 6 days from the wedding). Not to mention... she literally MADE our reception as amazing as it was. She had everyone on the dance floor all night. We didn't give her a ton of ideas to work with for the reception part, but she worked MAGIC and gave everyone an incredible party. We are STILL hearing about it, and our wedding was over 2 months ago! We cannot thank Nikki and VSP enough for everything they did to make our wedding amazing. We would book her again in a second for another event and recommend her wholeheartedly for any DJ/music needs you have.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Matt · Married on 08/25/2018

Excellent. The party never stopped.

My wife and I hired DJ Nell for our outdoor wedding last summer. She was amazing! Our guests never stopped dancing and so many people have told me what a good job she did.

Sent on 12/31/2018