Visual Sound Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Yanet
    Yanet K. Getting married on 12/31/2021

Simply the best!!

Nikki and her squad is just the best there is! We hired VSP for our wedding this year, which ended up being impacted by COVID and Nikki was so helpful and accommodating to our wedding changes. Not only was she incredible and easy to work with but then she was also the best wedding DJ I have ever experienced. Even all of our guests agreed! We had a small wedding of only 40 people and she kept us all dancing allll night! I highly recommend hiring VSP for any event! VSP also has really awesome light options which I definitely also recommend!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Getting married on 10/09/2021
    She is great went to one of her event and had a great time .. was on point with the music
  • VERONICA
    Veronica Married on 09/25/2021
    I feel the need to let everyone looking for a DJ know that hiring Nicole Nell (InfinitEntertainment) was the best decision I made when planning my wedding! She was a vendor who made my things very easy in my hectic wedding planning world. She worked with my schedule and delivered everything she promised and more! I cannot thank her enough for making my wedding an unforgettable memory for everyone !! Her set up was the perfect touch that made my venue from beautiful to "breath taking" .. literally. She charismatic, professional, reads and engages with the crowds. We could not leave the dance floor! From beginning to end everything was perfect! I've gone to many weddings, jack and jills and so on and I MUST say Nicole Nell is by far the best DJ in Western Mass! If your looking for that "special touch" a great DJ to make your event one to remember Nicole Nell is the one to deliver all your wishes! She is no ordinary DJ!
    Jane S. Married on 09/02/2021

Best DJ ever!!

My husband and I had a small wedding early in 2020 and VSP made our day so incredibly special. Nicole Nell, the owner, was helpful in every step that VSP was involved in. We never felt alone in the crazy process of planning our wedding! She is also very kind! The music for the ceremony was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Then came the real party! Everyone was up and dancing the entire night! Nicole knows how to read a crowd when it comes to a party! The photo booth was equally as entertaining as the night of dancing! No wedding should go without the VSP photo booth! DJ Nicki Nell is the only DJ you can choose for your wedding!! VSP made our wedding day the best day of my life! Thank you Nicole!
    Desiree R. Married on 06/05/2021

Biggest Blessing Having VSP For My Wedding Next Year!!

I have seen what she does as a DJ, as a wedding planner, an entertainer, a lighting artist, a memory maker, and someone who truly holds their own in everything they do! She is extremely professional about how she handles her business and cares A LOT about meeting her clients expectations to every last detail! She is extremely flexible and she really values your thoughts and input on creating the greatest most memorable event possible! I have absolutely no doubt that my wedding will be the most memorable thing that has happened in my life in a long time! She makes all of the ideas I want come to life!
    Dick O. Married on 06/01/2021

OMG can't get enough of VSP!!!

We could not have had our wedding without VSP! The extraordinary service that VSP provides is unmatched! Every part of our wedding was beyond my wildest dreams because of Nicole Nell. Our venue was absolutely beautiful and the lighting that VSP provided made the place look even more incredible. Nicole knows how to read a crowd unlike any other DJ we have ever known. The party was alive the entire night and everyone raved about how amazing Nicole was at creating an amazing set of music for the entire night. Everyone was up singing and dancing, even my grandparents! VSP knows how to party that's for sure! The photo booth was also one of the best parts of our wedding and now we have embarrassing photos of our friends and family forever HA! We were able to experience VSP videography and this is the only way I want to remember my wedding. The video is incredible and unlike anything I could ever imagine. Shoutout to our amazing videographers Aiden and Jamie! I can now remember my wedding forever because of VSP. VSP is the reason my wedding was as incredible as it could have ever been.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 08/28/2020

Thank you so much!

My husband and I had a COVID wedding with immediate family and less than half the guests we originally planned for. However, Nicole still helped us whip up a good time! The energy was the same and she helped us to use our space creatively. Choosing music was more stress than I thought and Nicole was helpful with giving quick feedback. Amazing service for a fair price. Bonus? Because we had to switch things up we had a little extra room in the budget and Nicole was able to grab up lighting for us! I really cannot stress enough she always worked with us to stay within our music budget! I attached some photos to show how she helped us with our space!
  • Maria
    Maria L. Married on 08/20/2020

Outstanding

We hired VSP for our wedding this August, and we were so pleased. Nikki came over for a consultation before the wedding and had great ideas, they had a great set up and a fantastic light show. Professional and fun personality! Needless to say that the guest and myself were dancing all night!!! We even requested to stay late! If you are on the fence as to who to hire for your event, do not hesitate to reach out to Nicole and her team! You won't regret your decision!!
    Brittany G. Married on 08/02/2020

The Best in the Business

Simply stated - five stars just isn't enough credit for DJ Nicki Nell and the Visual Sound Productions crew. Nicole worked tirelessly with my husband and I making sure we had the wedding of our dreams and she provided us exactly what we cherished the most - a night filled with nonstop dancing and the best beats for all ages. Nicole is extremely professional, humorous, and friendly and we thoroughly enjoyed working with her throughout our planning process. I couldn't have asked for a better night and our families still rave about the music and the fun that they had almost a year later! You're doing yourself a disservice if you pass this one up!
  • Morgan
    Morgan U. Married on 07/18/2020

Down right amazing!

I cannot express how much Nicole ripped it up at my wedding, she is amazing, talented, and full of energy that just makes you feel like you wanna party. Her and her assistant were truly the life of the party, and I am beyond happy I found her for my special day because she killed it! don't hesitate to give her a shout about your event, she was professional and on top of her game even months before my wedding. She has so many options to really customize her setup to match your style to a T! I cannot recommend Visual sound productions enough!
    Alyssa R. Married on 05/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Nicole was absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. Not only was she extremely easy to work with (even during the crazy year that was 2020) but her ideas and music she brought to the table couldn’t have been more perfect. From the lights to the music to the cake spotlight we had, it was all truly perfect. We got so many compliments on her throughout the night. Not to mention the price point for everything we had was extremely reasonable. I would recommend Nicole and Visual Sound Productions 10 out of 10 times!!
  • Mariana
    Mariana Married on 01/17/2020

Outstanding

Definition of professionalism, fun and perfection! Nicole and her team not only helped our guests have the time of their lives on the dance floor, they also ensured that every detail from sound, to lights, to photo booth, to the overall experience was taken care of. We highly recommend VSP and we will use them for different events in the future.

Thank you Nicole!
  • W
    William G. Married on 01/11/2020

Special Events

We’ve used VSP & we absolutely love them! They always go above and beyond, and they are the best for any wedding venue setup!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

I knew Nichole was our DJ the first meeting I had with her, she’s super organized & professional but also down to earth & fun. She really helps you set up your whole timeline of your wedding day, which I really appreciated. The day of our wedding she had everything we needed & set up for the ceremony & reception. She put together a perfect playlist of 90’s & other popular music that we had requested, she really knows how to interact with the room while playing games during the reception & had more than enough props for the photo booth, which everyone loved having at our wedding. We were more than happy & excited to have her as our DJ. Over all I would 100% recommend VSP for your wedding!
  • Dalila
    Dalila N. Married on 10/05/2019

Book DJ Nikki Nell!

We worked with DJ Nikki Nell for our Jill & Jill and wedding and we could not have been happier! She is very talented and made both of our experiences unforgettable. Our guests had so much fun and continue to rave about how good both events were and how the music was just right. Our ceremony was held in an outdoor venue, under a tent and DJ Nikki Nell used her personal lighting which really helped transform the space. If you are looking for the best DJ, look no further. Thank you so much DJ Nikki Nell!
    Jennifer Married on 10/05/2019

Jack and Jill

DJ Nicole Nell was amazing at our jack and Jill! She was on time, professional, full of energy and made our party a BLAST!!! I would highly recommend her and will definitely be using her again for any future parties!
    Alyssa N. Married on 10/05/2019

DJ Nikki Nell made the night!

Nicole did both our Jill and Jill and our wedding. Even though everything was incredible, the best part of both nights was by far our amazing DJ! It’s crazy how well she can read the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor for the whole night. Besides the music, all of the lighting truly made our special night look like a fairly tale wedding. I booked with her about a year out from our wedding date and everything was so simple. It was easy making plans to meet and she always made herself available if I had any questions. Of all the other things we had to stress over, our DJ certainly wasn’t one of them. I can’t thank Nicole enough for making both of our nights ones we will never forget!
  • Marisol
    Marisol C. Married on 09/27/2019

Excellent!

Nicole was the best! We hired her for both our Jill & Julia and our wedding and both events are events that our guests still talk about. Not only did she keep the party going, but she even personalized our experience and surprised me with a Buffalo Bills frame for our wedding photo booth. Go Bills!
    Amanda Married on 09/27/2019

You want fun hire Nicole!!

Nicole was amazing at our Jill & Julia!! We didn't think show could do better but boy were we wrong when it came to our wedding!!! The professionalism, attentiveness and all around energy she brought to our wedding could never be beat!! Nicole kept the party going up until the very last song!! She is an awesome person to work with!! We loved everything she did and would recommend her to everyone!! All of our guests enjoyed the variety of music that she played! She incorporated all kinds of music we asked for and never was the dance floor empty!! Thank you Nicole for helping make our day so perfect!!!!
    Ed Iriza Married on 09/27/2019

Mesmerizing

Nicole wow how can I put it in words she amazing mesmerizing out of this world she knows what buttons to push on the dance floor to keep the party going I would soooo hire her for any type of festivities Nicole aka the joy and excitement of the party
    Hayley Married on 09/21/2019

Not enough words

There aren’t enough words to describe Nikki and her crew. I had SUCHH a blast at
    Both of my events. My wedding was absolutely perfect because of her entertainment
    Kelly Married on 09/15/2019

A non-stop party!

We hired Visual Sound Productions for our wedding in September of 2019 and have all good things to say! Nicole and Brando were so much fun, they kept the party alive the entire night and they participated in the excitement with the crowd. Our guests have also commented on how fun the dance floor was the entire night. There was not a moment in the night that the celebrating died down.
    Melissa L. Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding DJ

Nikki Nell was AMAZING! She recently DJ'ed our wedding and I think the dance floor was packed for almost 3 hours straight! All of our guests had a blast, and she made the night run so smoothly! I cannot recommend her enough and would hire her again in a heartbeat.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa M. Married on 09/08/2019

McLaughlin Wedding

DJ Nikki Nell and her videographers were the best decision we made for our wedding. They answered all our questions and were super flexible with our music selection. The video was a masterpiece and they fit right into our budget. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a great package for their wedding!!
    Jennifer M. Married on 09/08/2019

McLaughlin Wedding

One of the best choices my wife and I made for wedding vendors. They were always available for any questions we had and were able to seamlessly blend our two very different styles into a perfect music selection and visual atmosphere that made our day so much more special.