Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number

About Steve D Photography

Congratulations on your engagement and thanks for considering Steve D Photography to capture your wedding! My name is Steve, and I'm Steve D Photography's owner and lead photographer. Our wedding photography collections start at $2100, and we can customize a collection to meet your needs.

A little random stuff about me. I love my wife, my dogs, and my camera! I've been shooting since I can remember and enjoy shooting pretty much everything and anything, but especially weddings! Part of me really wishes I could have shot my own wedding.

Some of my other loves are food, travel, skiing, camping, and flying. Did I mention food?!? Some of my favorite restaurant dishes include the oxtail gnocchi at Primitivo, the table side Caesar salad at BOA, and anything at Binkley's in Cave Creek, Arizona!

My favorite places I've visited are Fiji, Costa Rica, and Italy! Fiji blew all of our expectations out of the water...and our expectations were pretty high! Then there's Costa Rica With zip-lining, monkeys, white water rafting, beautiful beaches, and active-volcano heated hot springs, how could it not be pretty amazing? As for Italy, well, I think I mentioned how much I like food! If you're still looking for where to honeymoon, I can definitely offer up some suggestions.

• Cassandra Isbell Photo + Video
SDP080924063322
WHCC2

5 Reviews for Steve D Photography

Edith · Married on 08/08/2009

We ABSOLUTELY would and are recommending Steve (and Trina) to everyone we know and asks about our wedding photos.
    Quality is fantastic. Exactly what we wanted, we LOVE our pictures and can't wait to see our album.
    Responsiveness is immediate. We emailed and called with different questions, requests, opinions and always had a quick and positive response.
    Professionalism, yes. They both are such nice people. They were friendly and curteous with our guests and other vendors. They were prompt, on time and followed our itinerary for the day.
    Value for Cost is totally well worth it. They both have a great eye and know how to capture the right moments.
    Flexibility, definitely. Since the packages did not fit exactly what we wanted they were flexible and wililng to customize a package that fit our needs.

Sent on 12/07/2009

Amber · Married on 03/22/2009

Love the photos that Steve and Trina took! They were easy to work with and were just great people to know.

Sent on 08/19/2009
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/28/2008

Steve and Trina were the best. They were the one part of the wedding that I didn't worry about. Since they got married right before our wedding, they understood what we were going through and looking for. They are professional and fun, and love to be a part of anyone's special day. They took so many beautiful engagement and wedding pictures it was hard to choose. The photo book came out beautiful too. If you want reliable and quality, these two are it.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Award

Steve D Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums