461 Quaker Bottom, Havre de Grace, MD 21078 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Steppingstone Farm Museum

Rustic romance at a beautiful outdoor non-profit! From 50 guests to 2500, Steppingstone Farm Museum has 23 historic acres to host your special day! From our stone walled Courtyard to our renovated Carriage Barn and more, we have many options for your event. Need more room than our buildings can handle? Large event tents are welcome!

Building capacity: 180. Grounds capacity: 2500.

For more information, visit http://www.steppingstonemuseum.org/weddings

Follow Steppingstone Farm Museum on

20 Reviews for Steppingstone Farm Museum

• Tiara

Tiara · Married on 10/20/2018

My dream location

I almost didn't even want to go to Steppingstone because I was so afraid it wouldn't for our budget, and I knew I was already attached to the idea, having been before for Karmafest. Everyone was so great with communication. My engagement wants so long that we did have three different people in charge of coordinating over the course of our engagement period; each woman touched base, assured us our contract would be honored, and even kept us up to date on things like no weddings surrounding us so we were free to set up the day before at a certain time.

And the venue itself ... Just breathtaking. The grounds are pretty massive, but they do provide staff members with golf carts to help those who need assistance with mobility. I got married in the courtyard behind the farmhouse and did the reception in the carriage barn. It was everything I dreamed. It's an expansive, rustic blank canvas ready for the DIY bride of all budgets, and I'm so elated I was able to have my dream wedding there.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Steppingstone this past October and it was absolutely beautiful. The entire staff was great to work with throughout the planning process. They did many walk throughs with us of the barn, courtyard, and outdoor areas and responded quickly to all of our questions. I highly recommend this place both to visit and use as a wedding venue!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Jenny · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing barn venue with beautiful scenery & grounds for a reasonable price. Friendly & helpful staff with lots of flexibility for DIY brides. This venue makes a dream wedding possible for a bride on a budget.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Steppingstone Farm Museum FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Parking
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 2500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Preferred Vendors Only
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October

Real Weddings

• Brittney Nestle Photo
    Brittney Nestle Photo Wedding Photographers

Steppingstone Farm Museum is a quaint and secluded venue with historic and country charm. I've photographed a wedding and some portrait sessions there and every time the staff was friendly and helpful to show us around or answer any questions we had. It's absolutely beautiful in the fall! I recommend this venue to any of my clients looking for a sweet outdoor ceremony + barn reception.

• Katie Dietz Bridal Styling
    Katie Dietz Bridal Styling Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of my favorite venues!!!

• "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant
    "More Than Words" Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

As a wedding officiant, I have performed quite a few weddings at Steppingstone, and I am always impressed with the professionalism and reliability of the staff. They seem to go above and beyond the couples' expectations. One of my favorite wedding venues.

• 461 Quaker Bottom Havre de Grace, 21078 See on map