Attributes highlighted by couples

Guest Management
Event Coordination
Understanding the Couple's Vision
Stress-free planning

Stephanie Nicole Events is a wedding planning company based in West Palm Beach, Florida. Owner Stephanie is a Master Certified Wedding Planner and has studied in one of the world's leading programs, The Bridal Society. Passionate about momentous events, Stephanie will endeavor to realize your vision for your special day. Her creative team finds no celebration too big or too small and strives to design events that leave a lasting impression. For couples who would like expert assistance with organizing their magical occasion, Stephanie Nicole Events would love to help.

Stephanie Nicole Events will be ready to execute your dream wedding event from the very day of your consultation. Their expertise in vendors and venues will ensure you receive the ideal service for your theme and personality. Couples can choose from a range of packages, each designed to provide an impeccable experience. Whether you need full planning or coordination, Stephanie and her team will be there to help you every step of the way.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% Recommended by couples

E
Ellie G. Sent on 01/11/2024

Amazing!!!

Stephanie was beyond amazing!! From the first time we ever spoke to the actual wedding day she was on point! She is super knowledgeable and knows exactly what you need or if there is something missing she will let you know. I am not good at planning and have never been married so I went in to this blind, thank god for her! I would not have been able to pull this off without her and it was absolutely beautiful! She never seemed stressed which was a huge plus because that was the last thing I needed, very composed, confident and calm. She went above and beyond to make our special day the most memorable and beautiful day of my life. I would highly suggest her for your next event or wedding! I will be using her from now on for any big party or get together! If I could give her 10 stars I would!❤️
Cecilia
Cecilia A. Sent on 11/21/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Just pray she's available on your wedding day!

As someone who can be a bit of a control freak, I was worried about how having a planner might work, but Stephanie’s approach made her easy to work in spite of my type A tendencies! The flexibility of her plans (we went with a partial package) allowed me to maintain the amount of control I wanted, while still getting her expert advice whenever I needed! Her recommended vendors were absolutely excellent, and it was clear that her connections in the wedding community allowed us to have some special “perks” added into a number of our contracts.

Overall, our experience working with Stephanie was amazing. She respected all of our ideas while being honest about any concerns she had, which made our wedding day turn out exactly as we’d hoped! The day of coordination was particularly amazing. She went out of her way to bring forgotten florals to our first-look location, and her assistant Emma expertly fixed my makeup (using her own!) after a tearful ceremony left streaks down my face.

Stephanie far exceeded our expectations. Her expertise on the South Florida area made planning an out-of-state wedding a breeze. She was professional, fun, adaptable, encouraging, and EXTREMELY helpful through every element of our planning process. Thank you, Stephanie, for giving us the best day ever! – Cecilia and Grant
I
India Sent on 08/29/2023

Stephanie is amazing!

It was an absolute privilege working with Stephanie, she turned my dream wedding into a reality. From start to finish, she managed every detail, allowing me to fully enjoy the journey without any worries. She is so creative and pays attention to even the smallest details. I placed my complete trust in her, and she surpassed all my expectations, arranging a day that was nothing short of perfection. Her dedication, expertise, and passion for her craft shone through every step of the way, making my wedding an unforgettable and magical experience. I would 100% recommend Stephanie for any event that you have coming up!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding