Above The Rest Events

Jupiter, FL View map Visit website
$3,250 Package Price

$3,250 Package Price

Above The Rest Events is a full-service wedding planning company and florist located in Jupiter, FL. As a team of Certified Wedding Planners, couples can be assured they know the business. For couples seeking a Wedding Planner or Florist who can do it all, from flowers, to event rentals (table, chair, linens, arches, chargers, specialty glassware & flatware etc), Above The Rest Events is the way to go. More services equal more discounts too. They can handle everything from A-Z or help out with one area, down to simply Day-of coordination.

Above The Rest Events can plan any type of wedding, including elopements. They offer the following planning services:

• Full, Partial & Destination Wedding Planning
  • Full Service Florist
  • Day-of coordination (Listed as Month-of Coordination)
  • Event rentals
  • Event design
  • Vendor referrals
  • Day-of Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list management

Other Services
In addition to wedding planning services, Above The Rest Events can also assist couples with catering, floral services, lighting and decor services. These services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• A variety of floral styles and arrangements
  • Photo booth
  • Signage
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,250

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Christina
    Christina H. Married on 05/23/2022

Destination Wedding Planning

Lulu & Lauren made our day so very special. We worked with them on full destination planning and it was well worth it. Our day was seamless and stress-free. Seriously, I felt so relaxed on my wedding day, I kept waiting for the stressful stage to come but it never did. It was such a pleasure working with them. We would highly recommend them!
    Melissa Married on 03/26/2022

The best day!

Lulu and Lauren were great! They were very flexible and patient with me and my type A personality! The day came out absolutely amazing! The way they handle themselves and how they put everything together perfectly blew my mind! I not once went unattended as they were with me every step of the way making sure I was taken care of! So friendly and I feel like they are part of my family now! I wish I could relive my wedding day all over again with how perfect it all came together!
    Caroline G. Married on 03/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would highly recommend a wedding planner for any bride to be!

My fianc茅 and I were on the fence about hiring a wedding planner but we knew on the day of we wanted to be able to enjoy our special day with our friends and family instead of worrying about the logistics. And we did just that! We decided to hire Above the Rest Events and we are SO glad we did. Everything went SO smoothly! If there were any issues, we were never made aware and they were taken care of unbeknownst to us. Lauren and Lulu were the dream team, coordinating everything with all our vendors. They were so sweet, we felt 100% comfortable with them, and they were so easy to work with. Anything we needed or any questions we had - they were there. Our families were so impressed how smoothly the wedding went and how organized the planners were with the entire event from start to finish. I highly recommend them! And I definitely recommend getting a planner on your wedding day, it鈥檚 100% worth it! Thank you again Lauren and Lulu!
  • illustration stars

Deals

Above The Rest Events 1
Exclusive

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Sara Lobla Sara Lobla Wedding Photographers

You really have a wonderful work!

Dj Donny Events Dj Donny Events Wedding DJs

Above the rest events are complete Pro's in every detail. They will help make your dreams come true!

110 Front St, STE 300 Jupiter, FL, 33477
(561) 855-0553

*Meetings by Appointment Only* Monday: Closed / Tuesday-Thursday: 10a-5p / Friday: 10a-12p or By Appointment Saturday & Saturday: By Appointment Only (due to events) / Sunday: Closed
Location of (Above The Rest Events)
110 Front St Jupiter, FL, 33477

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding