Above The Rest Events Reviews

Above The Rest Events 5
Above The Rest Events 6
  • Kara

Kara Burns · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Don't Get Married Without Them!!!

Lourdes and Lauren are truly amazing to work with!! We hired them for month and day-of coordination and they made the process extremely easy. They finalized all details prior to the wedding and created a very detailed timeline for the day of. At the end of the wedding they took care of our personal items and made sure everything was a smooth transition for us. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Emily · Married on 06/18/2019

Amazing experience!

Lourdes was the absolute best! She helped us every step of the way and more. When my officiant was unable to marry us and we found out the day before out wedding, Lourdes stepped in and contacted a company and thankfully they had one available. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was as stress free as possible. I completely trusted her her to carry out our vision and it turned out beautiful! Don't hesitate to contact Above The Rest Events!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2019

Out of this world amazing!

Where do we begin with Lauren and Lourdes....wow! Do not get married without them on your team!!!! We hired ATRE for month of coordination. This means that you find and hire all your vendors, and hand over the reigns during the month before your wedding.
    When it was time to get rolling, we had a seamless transition over to them. They just hit the ground running setting the timeline and expectations for the wedding day with all the vendors. We also hired them for floral services, and everything was GORGEOUS. On our wedding day, we only had one thing to worry about - taking it all in! Lauren and Lourdes made sure every detail was as we envisioned, kept in contact with our Best Man and Maid of Honor, and even made sure we had drinks in hand for our cocktail hour photo session. They were simply a dream and our wedding would not have been the perfect day it was without them. We felt like we have known them our entire lives and that they were not vendors but VIP guests. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Emily McDermott · Married on 03/02/2019

Excellent!

Lourdes and Lauren were absolutely fantastic. I hired them as wedding coordinators and my florist so I had previously booked all of my other vendors. They were professional and on top of things. They made sure every vendor was in place and sent everyone a timeline ahead of time. They even made sure I got to eat during my wedding! The decor was incredible and they had everything completed to my liking. I would 100% hire them all over again!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Above The Rest Events 7
    Above The Rest Events 8

Jessica Zada · Married on 11/11/2018

Best wedding coordinator in the game!

Lauren and Lulu were a dream to work with! They made the whole process so carefree for me. Even when there were a few bumps in the road, they were prepared and handled everything with ease. Highly recommend them to all brides in the South Florida area! Trust me, you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Above The Rest Events 9
    Above The Rest Events 10

Jessica Jennings · Married on 11/11/2018

Highly recommend ATRE, you won't be disappointed!

Lourdes and the team at ATRE are fantastic! I can't say enough great things about the level of service I received. The ATRE team brought my vision to life with very little input and effort from my end. I have an extremely busy career and am more analytical than I am creative. I only shared a handful of ideas from Pinterest with Lourdes and I was amazed at how the decorations at the venue turned out. I couldn't believe my eyes and am so thankful I used ATRE! Lourdes also helped me accomplish all of the wedding planning to-dos step by step without feeling overwhelmed. Anytime I felt overwhelmed by the outstanding list, Lourdes was just a phone call away to calm my nerves and ensure that she wouldn't let anything fall through the cracks. Even the day of my wedding, Lourdes went above and beyond by picking up certain items that I needed and didn't have at my disposal. Amazing value for the price paid for the services offered by ATRE.

Sent on 02/10/2019

Carolina · Married on 11/02/2018

Stress no more brides!

These girls are AMAZING! Lourdes and Lauren took my vision and made it come alive the day of my wedding. I am so thankful I had this dream team b/c my photographer/videographer canceled on me LESS THAN 24hrs before my wedding (5 star productions i'm talking about YOU!!! STAY AWAY BRIDES!!) Lourdes and Lauren took action and got me an awesome team of photo/video at my bridal suite READY to capture my special day! After that, everything went so smooth that I didn't even realize if there were any other issues. Professional and SO NICEand SWEET! BTW, did I mention they hooked it up with all I needed, BEAUTIFUL FLORALS, AMAZING GLAM TEAM for HAIR/MAKEUP and photography! UGH, I just want to relive my wedding day all over again and couldn't imagine it without Above The Rest Events there!!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Steph · Married on 05/12/2018

We had a destination wedding in the Keys and used ATRE for planning, floral, decor, rentals & catering; they are AMAZING!! Every single detail came out PERFECT, better than we could have EVER imagined. The centerpieces Lourdes and her team created (with almost no direction!) exceeded my expectations by 1000%. My wedding looked like it costed 10times more than it did b/c of all the amazing options they were able to provide me at such great prices. Lauren & Lourdes were so responsive and truly care about what happens on your big day, and everything leading up to it, no matter how busy they are. They were with me every step of the way and truly became part of our family by the time it was all over. Their attention to detail is astonishing! I used all the vendors they recommended and they were all FANTASTIC! People are still ranting and raving about how beautiful, perfect and seamless everything was! They took care of every single thing so my mom and I and all my bridesmaids could truly ENJOY the wedding. We are very busy and they handled everything for us and set up all my vendor meetings and even went to a few we couldn't attend because we are out of state. We are actually sad that the wedding is over and we dont have an excuse to talk to them all the time anymore! You can really tell that they absolutely love what they do! They are worth double what we paid and completely exceeded our expectations (which were very high to begin with)!! They truly are ABOVE THE REST! I could write an entire book about these ladies, they are the BEST thing that happened to us! Everyone we talked to on their team was so kind and helpful and really loves working there and we completely understand why! If you need a planner, florist, rentals, anything; do yourself a favor and HIRE THESE GIRLS, you will NOT be sorry you did! Thank you both so much for everything you did. Words honestly cant describe how much we love you! You will forever be our florist, planner, catering & rentals company!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kelsy · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I are from North Dakota and had a destination wedding in Florida. Planning a wedding is stressful, but it can be especially stressful when you don’t live in the same state! The second we found Above the Rest Events, our stress went away. We used them for our wedding planning and our florals/decorations. For the wedding planning, Lourdes instantly made us feel at ease, and it felt as if we’ve been friends for years. She was so willing to take our late night text messages, emails, and phone calls. Their organization and attention to details swept our worries away. Every recommendation they made for our other vendors were incredible. We honestly wouldn’t have changed a single vendor. Lourdes and Lauren took care of all the details with the vendors which allowed us to be fully in the moment for the day of the wedding. For the decorations and florals, we were absolutely blown away. We told them our colors and our style, and we trusted them with the rest. What they created was beyond anything we could have ever imagined. The venue decorations were exactly what we were hoping for (and more!). The flowers were delicate and beautiful. They made sure every little detail from the wedding arch to the table centerpieces were perfect. Our guests could not stop commenting on how beautiful it was. Lourdes and Lauren were there the whole day to make sure everything ran smoothly. Our wedding was the most incredible day of our lives, and we have Above the Rest Events to thank for making it a dream come true!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Pam · Married on 03/01/2018

Above the Rest Events certainly went "Above and Beyond" for my daughter's destination wedding which was originally planned at Cheeca Lodge. Living out of state we knew that we needed someone right there to help up coordinate this event. The wedding was to take place in Florida Keys in October. Hurricane Irma decided to make us reschedule. Lauren and Lourdes were right there for us contacting our vendors and we rescheduled everything for March at Cheeca..Then in December we learned the hotel would not be open on the date that they promised....so we had to find another place... They helped us find another venue... Playa Largo, made a site visit, recontacted our vendors, and started over with a new hotel catering department. They were in constant contact with us making sure everything was just as we wanted. They did the flowers for the wedding and reception along with providing table decorations and accessories and coordinated the beach wedding, beach cocktail hour and the beach reception.....It was beautiful and perfect......I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them and all the services they provide. Thanks for making my daughter's special day extra special!!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

malyha · Married on 11/26/2017

I would highly recommend Above the Rest Events for any couple who are planning a wedding. Having never planned a wedding we were extremely nervous but the great team at Above the Rest put all our worries to ease. They were very well organized and were always there when we needed them. We had a few designs in mind of how we wanted our wedding to look. We just showed them a few pictures and they captured our vision and brought it to life perfectly. We were blown away! It was just how we imagined it and more. They went above and beyond for us and we couldn't be more grateful. Thank you guys for making our day special day flawless!! If your planning a wedding Above the Rest Events should be your first and only choice. We promise you will not regret it !Highly highly recommended !!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Eileen · Married on 11/10/2017

After interviewing several planners, It was obvious during my first conversation with Lourdes that Above the Rest was the perfect vendor to help with day-of planning. My instincts and their services exceeded all expectations! Lourdes took into account the smallest of details and handled the day with precision. She was a calming presence, always smiling and such a joy to work with. Even our guests complimented us for her graciousness and professionalism. We can't thank you enough for making this day one we could all enjoy. You are the absolute best!!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Shashala · Married on 08/05/2017

Lourdes and her team was able to execute a gorgeous and elegant wedding for my husband and I at PGA National Resort and Spa. I told her my ideas and everything came to life beautifully. No detail was too big or too small for her to handle. She gave me a wonderful stress free memory. Thank you

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Above The Rest Events 11
    Above The Rest Events 12

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2017

I could not recommend Above the Rest Events more! Lourdes was amazing and always treated me like a friend. I loved everything they did for us and could not have asked for more beautiful flowers and decor. They were so accommodating and went over and beyond for us!

Sent on 08/13/2017
  • dlovebug

Nikole · Married on 04/22/2017

Tips for hiring a wedding florist.. Hire Above the Rest Events! It is such a relief to have wonderful vendors during a stressful wedding planning process. Above the Rest definitely was one of them. Lourdes and her team was beyond accommodating, and patient! She took her time, she took my vision and executed it perfectly. I was blown away by my floral on my wedding day. She has the sweetest personality, and I felt like I had gained a new friend by the time our wedding happened. I would recommend her to any of my family or friends with no hesitation. She was so understanding, and she was the only one who would work with me wanting to do some of my own floral projects. I was denied by others who told me "It wouldn't be worth it" for them to take on my minimal needs. I was so happy to have found her as I started to get a little discourage. She was completely fine with me wanting to keep my floral budget down. Above the Rest Events is an amazing company that really understands what it means to be a bride, and the stress that comes along with it. I appreciate everything they did. Thank you a million times!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Brenda · Married on 03/12/2017

They are wonderful to work with. My reception decor was Beautiful. The decor at our outside venue was very pretty. Not over the top. Just perfectly simple, elegant. It fit what we were looking for.
    They provided us with a burlap and lace runner, lantern and small floral arrangement on the long wooden box under the tiki hut free of charge, extra florals on our guestbook table free of charge, made the ceremony arrangements much larger than normal for the price we were charged and also set up extra florals (orchids and eucalyptus) on the welcome sign free of charge. In conjunction with providing all the extras listed above, They significantly discounted our delivery, set up and breakdown services, which I think start at $300 per location. Additionally, they charged us almost cost for all the florals because they truly wanted Michael and I to have as much as we could for what was allowed in our budget. If they were to total up all of the items they provided for free or at a discounted rate, it would be well over $500 that they did not charge us. Very rarely do they give away their services at such deep discounted rates, but we could sense they felt connected to us and enjoyed our story and wanted to do what they could to help make our day the 'best day ever'.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Ande · Married on 03/03/2017

Lauren and Lourdes are hands down the best in the business! Our wedding was amazing start to finish. They were super responsive during the planning process, listened to everything we asked for, gave amazing vendor recommendations and ultimately gave us the most amazing wedding! It was better then we could have imagined and we would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Annette · Married on 02/07/2017

Absolutely impressed from start to finish. Our day went off exactly as planned! I can't recommend enough!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Dixie · Married on 12/17/2016

Lauren and Lourdes were amazing. They were so much fun to work with and really worked to make sure our vision for our wedding was brought to life. They helped make sure that I could just sit back and relax on the day of my wedding, which I did! They helped make sure everything ran smoothly and introduced me to some amazing vendors to work with. Highly reccomend!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Kathy · Married on 12/17/2016

When my daughter Stephanie first suggested that we hire a wedding planner for her December 2016 wedding, I initially dismissed the idea because I felt that we were so detailed and organized on our own that we would not need a professional planner. Boy, am I glad I reconsidered that decision and chose ATRE to help plan her wedding!! Lauren and Lourdes were a joy to work with, from beginning to end. We started talking with them a year before the big day and they provided excellent guidance all along the way. My daughter and I met with them every quarter to discuss the ongoing details and to plan for the next phase. They were right on track every time! Stephanie and I called or emailed them if a question came up in between our meetings and they were very responsive. They understood Stephanie's vision for decor and atmosphere for the event from the beginning and executed it perfectly to the end. They worked with vendors on our behalf and even saved us money in the process. Lourdes was fabulous to work with as a planner and a florist. The flowers and table decorations were beautiful! She had many creative ideas to share and helped us embellish and execute our own ideas, too. For our event, we focused on EVERY detail and the ATRE team embraces the same philosophy. It was comforting to know that they were working behind the scenes to make certain everything went off perfectly. And it did! Lourdes even handled a late-night issue at the reception venue the night before the wedding and we had no idea there was a problem of any kind -- until she told me about it the week after the wedding! It gave me such peace of mind knowing that Lourdes and her assistant Jennifer were onsite for the ceremony and reception to keep everything on time and in sync with the caterer, DJ and photographer. I thoroughly enjoyed my daughter's wedding and loved working with Above the Rest Events. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2016

I absolutely recommend Above the Rest Events for event planning and floral decor. Because my wedding venue lacked an event manager, I needed extra assistance communicating with vendors and coordinating small details. Lauren and Lourdes have many industry contacts and were able to pass through thousands of dollars of savings for us when they handled vendor negotiations and contracts. For the floral decor, I know nothing about what flowers I wanted for my wedding and only described what decor I wanted on my wedding day in a few sentences. Lourdes captured my floral vision magnificently with garland greenery on the dinner tables and beautiful garden roses in my bouquet, and much more! I wanted a lot of details included in my special day, and Lourdes and Lauren made sure each detail was perfectly executed. Even when I threw extra ideas and requests to Lourdes less than a week before the wedding, she was able to execute them perfectly without problem. Lourdes and Lauren were monumental in the planning process and florals, but the most important and invaluable aspect of their service was the day of coordination they provided. Lourdes and her assistant, Jennifer, were so attentive to me and my husband to make sure we were happy and enjoying our special day. Lourdes and Jennifer handled any wedding day snags discreetly and professionally so that I didn't even have to know about issues until many weeks after. Working with Above the Rest Events felt meant to be and I am so happy I used their services. The team absolutely went above and beyond for me, my groom, our family, our bridal party, and our wedding guests. One of my favorite memories planning the big day with ATRE was when we coordinated a special food tasting from the caterer before we finalized our contract. If you want to feel like a queen on your wedding day, you must work with Above the Rest Events.

Sent on 01/18/2017

nicole · Married on 12/03/2016

The decorations and flower arrangements for my wedding belong in a magazine. Lourdes completely understood what I wanted and delivered. She exceeded my expectations. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2016

Lauren and Lourdes all I can say is Wow! We would be I shambles without you both. They helped us with our "destination wedding " where we were out of town but majority of our guest were in town. They may time for us for all of conference calls and they always made time for meetings in Florida at a moment's notice. I love that they were always easily assessable and got back to us quickly. They are talented and knowledgeable! The day of the wedding I had no worries all I was responsible for was staying calm and marrying my husband. Everything from the ceremony to the reception turned out beautifully there was love in the details. I would recommend them for all of your events! Thank you so much Above the Rest !!!

Sent on 12/10/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2016

I truly don't know where to start with these beautiful ladies! Lauren and Lourdes are truly masters of their craft. Their communication is prompt, clear and calm. They guided me through the florals (which was a big deal for me) and entire wedding planning process. During the wedding day I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING! All they wanted to know was what they could do for me or if I was OK. Words can't express my gratitude for their excellent service. They definitely made my day so much more memorable and enjoyable. The best thing about them is that they specialize in EVERYTHING! We've established such an amazing relationship and I can't wait to use them for a different event.

Sent on 07/11/2016