Stefanie Irene Photography

Portage, MI

I'm a boudoir and wedding photographer based out of Southwest Michigan, always ready and willing to travel! I believe in being raw and real, in being vulnerable and showing more than just the highlight reel. I am a firm believer that every story deserves to be told and documented, even if for no other reason than for you yourself to look back on and be reminded from time to time. Nothing makes me feel more grateful than when I'm allowed to be a part of your love, when you let me in and trust me to capture the really vulnerable and important moments. I'm honored I get to do this, and it's a responsibility I don't take lightly.

• Gwynneth
    Gwynneth C. Married on 10/09/2020

Stefanie is fantastic!

I first met with Stefanie back in February and hired her for our original wedding, which was then cancelled due to coronavirus. She was incredibly accommodating, even rescheduling the date around multiple other weddings she was shooting. Stefanie was great with communication, always answering her texts and emails when I had questions. Both my husband and I are camera-shy but she made it so easy, and when we saw the final pictures we were blown away, they were so incredibly beautiful. I highly recommend Stefanie, you will not be disappointed!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/05/2020

Phenomenal Photography

Stefanie is phenomenal at what she does!! Stef is not only an amazing photographer, she really becomes a friend. She captured our day in the most perfect way. We were also very grateful for her expertise when it came to our timeline and gathering all the groups needed for photos. She was very quick with turnaround time for delivering our gallery. Highly recommend her for your wedding, engagement, and boudoir photo needs! 10/10!!

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding