STARROCK PRODUCTIONS

New York, NY View map Visit website
$13,000 Most Popular Price

$13,000 Most Popular Price

Based between New York and Los Angeles, STARROCK provides custom live entertainment for weddings and special events. Since 2011, STARROCK has served more than 1000 events across the globe. From Paris, London, and New York fashion weeks, to corporate functions with clients including Google, CHANEL, and American Express, STARROCK's acts have dazzled crowds with their signature high energy and professionalism.

STARROCK offers a number of entertainment options for your celebration. Ensembles include dance bands, swing, and jazz ensembles, Latin bands, DJs, and national acts. STARROCK's variety allows you to tailor your music to suit the theme and aesthetic of your wedding. STARROCK can also provide spectacular lighting that will keep your guests dancing the night away.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?

$10,000 - $13,000

What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?

$10,000 - $13,000

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$13,000

Which of the following are included in the package?

Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Agency

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acapella
Rock
Strings
Swing
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Instrumentals
Karaoke Services
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Disco Ball
Fog Machine
Gobo Projector
Microphones
Projector

Adam K. Married on 05/08/2022

Exceeded all expectations.

Matt and the band were INCREDIBLE! Our family and friends are still complimenting us on how wonderful they were.

We appreciate the band so much and loved having them play at our wedding. They made the reception so fun and energetic!

I will recommend Empire Sound again and again!
  • BB
    Bb Married on 08/28/2021

Just incredible

"I really don't know where to begin here. If you're looking for wedding band greatness and a packed dance floor, I would absolutely look no further. I don't mean that to sound hokey or salesy, I just am so happy with our decision to hire Starrock. They are top of the line, professional, and crazy talented. Our wedding was in a rural area in Kansas, and from day one, they were excited to travel and bring their sound to our big day. It gives me chills thinking about the vibe they brought and how much everyone at our wedding loved them. So many of our guests made it a point to come up to us and tell us it was the best wedding band they had ever seen (note: our combined friend group is fairly large, so many weddings recently - that said, this is a huge compliment). I also think it's worth mentioning that from the get-go, I was wary of hiring some cheesy band treating it like just another gig. Starrock is the furthest thing from that - they come dressed to kill with the utmost professionalism and talent. I still remember scouring through this entire site when I was looking for a band to play our wedding, and I know that the Starrock Productions team is really the best of the best on here. If you get a chance, I really think it's worth getting on a call with Melissa / Claire for a consultation. They are amazing to work with, and you won't be disappointed. As a small aside - The band played our first dance song "Stand by Me" live instead of playing it electronically. Belami, one of their lead vocalists, covered it better than the original. Seriously, it was that good. Just an incredible band."
    Renee G. Married on 08/21/2021

Best band ever!

Starrock Productions absolutely made our wedding! I cannot thank them enough for the amazing job they did. Claire, Melissa and Matt were great to work with, and they were very responsive leading up to the big day. During the wedding I wasn’t stressed at all because I knew they were going to rock it! They did not disappoint. Each member of the band was talented and professional. They truly care about putting on a special event from start to finish. All of my guests raved about the band and how much fun they had! I’m so glad we chose Starrock Productions for our Special Day.

Deals

STARROCK PRODUCTIONS 1
Exclusive

Pricing

200 E. 57th St suite 17G New York, NY, 10022
215-779-2855
Location of (STARROCK PRODUCTIONS)
1450 Lachman Lane Los Angeles, CA, 90272