Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Starfish Studios

Photography made from 100% love

Starfish Studios brings a refreshing and creative perspective to capturing every moment of your special day - from the most intimate, romantic emotions between the bride and groom to the important moments that need to be documented. You can reach us anytime at 561-376-3730 or email us at vicki@starfishstudiosfl.com. See more of our work at www.starfishstudiosfl.com.

Dan and his team are based out of Boca Raton, FL and cover the entire South Florida area.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Proofs (1)

My husband and I hired Starfish Studios for our wedding photography and videography, and they did not disappoint! From the moment my husband and I met with Danny and his wife Vicki, we knew we wanted to hire them for our wedding. They’re both very sweet, genuine people, and you can immediately tell that Danny is really passionate about what he does, which really shows on your wedding day.

On the day of the wedding, Danny and his team were absolutely AMAZING! They were ALWAYS in the right place at the right time, documenting the day without being intrusive and letting you enjoy your day. Even with all the chaos of the wedding day, he was able to keep us calm and laughing while taking our photos. He made everything so fun and relaxing… we felt like we were celebrities! lol

I also think that having Danny manage both the photography and videography made the day run more smoothly. He knew exactly how to coordinate everything so that we stayed on time while getting all the pictures we requested in. You could just see how hard he and his team were working to capture everything and we couldn’t be more appreciative.

We’re still waiting to get our final photos and video, but I have no doubt that they will be amazing. My husband and I are so looking forward to seeing the final results. Danny and Vicki, thank you so so much for everything! :)

Profile Picture Ashtine, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Starfish Studios is AMAZING! Danny is so professional and so easy to work with. I had bridesmaids ask if he would fly out for their wedding because they loved him so much- without even seeing the product! We got our pictures back a little over a month later, are we are so impressed and so in love with them. You do not need to look any further than Starfish Studios!

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Starfish Studios was awesome! Our wedding photos turned out even better than we could have ever imagined. We have received so many compliments on how magical the photographs look from the natural posing to the gorgeous lighting. On top of that, they made the whole process easy and stress-free. I would definitely highly suggest Starfish to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture Ashlan, 11/11/17, 1 Review

Save the Date
Negatives
8 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Vicki from Starfish Studios is Fabulous!!! You will LOVE your photos!!

I enjoyed working with this company!

Dan and team are wonderful, professional and artistic! Thanks Sarah!! I highly recommend Starfish Studios for all your photography needs ;)

Events