Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez

Lake Worth, FL View map

Let us take care of your makeup, skin and hair! Have your makeup done flawlessly by an experienced AIRBRUSH makeup professional who also is a Medical Esthetician. Look like yourself but BETTER! Christie and her Beauty Team use TEMPTU airbrush systems for a flawless look as well as professional makeup brands for all skin types. Makeup professionals have experience with every skin color and skin type and we can make you look your BEST. We can apply the perfect style of false lashes to suit your eye shape and look. Christie's 10 years in the BRIDAL beauty industry includes::: weddings, special events (PROM and Bat Mizvahs), print advertising, commercials, corporate events, theatrical events and high profile clientele. She was recently published in Maxim magazine and loves working with models from all over the world. Her numerous published bridal work has been a dream come true, and she loves seeing how collaboration can make magic.

Christie and her Beauty Team stylists give you the perfect hairstyle, so ask about hair and makeup wedding packages today! Now offering 100% Remy Human Hair Clip In Extensions with complimentary color matching. We can accomodate large bridal parties at no additional charge. See my website for more information.

As well as an Bridal Beauty Specialist, Christie is a licensed Paramedical Esthetician experienced in working with Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons, to make your skin look look great even without makeup. Christie is very experienced in skin conditions and diseases so you can rest assured she will take upmost care in your skincare needs before, during and after your big day. I believe that makeup should enhance what you have underneath. I do many different skincare treatments to get your “wedding face” in optimum condition prior to your special day. Skincare Consultations are always complimentary before and after your big day.

LIKE our FACEBOOK page for UPDATES on SPA & MAKEUP EVENTS, SPECIAL DISCOUNTS and TIPs/Tricks

Follow us on INSTAGRAM @christielopezmakeup and #christielopezmakeup

Serving all of South Florida. Based in Palm Beach, FL. By Appointment only. Se Habla Espanol.

8461 Lake Worth Road, Suite 104, Lake Worth FL 33467 to mail contracts and all trial runs performed here.

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Elexis
    Elexis B. Married on 08/23/2019

Loved hair and make up and so nice to work with!

Christie is so sweet - Trial went okay but I totally changed my mind on eyes and hair and she was totally okay with it - without trying my makeup came out perfect for the day of - my hair was wonderful as well. I couldn't recommend her more - she def wants her clients happy!!!
    Luann W. Married on 06/01/2019

so happy with Christie’s work!!

Christie is wonderful to work with and does beautiful work! I highly recommend

Kylie Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic job!

Christie did such an amazing job with hair and makeup for myself and all of my bridesmaids on my wedding day! My hair does not like to cooperate and she helped me with finding extensions that would work and then turning my hair into exactly what I had imagined. She did an amazing job on my makeup as well, and making it all come together. She was so sweet and nice and helped everything run smoothly. Would recommend her to everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez 1
Exclusive
Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez 2
Gift
REQUEST a custom payment plan for you and your bridal party! No more lump sum payments, we can invoice you monthly at a price you can easy afford. Get superior service without the burden of only 1 or 2 payments.
Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez 3
Gift
Follow us on INSTAGRAM.com/christielopezmakeup for fun makeup before/afters and more! Mention you followed us when getting your makeup done for FREE FALSE EYELASH STRIP to enhance any eye shape! @christielopezmakeup #christielopezmakeup

Pricing

Fabuluxe Events Fabuluxe Events Wedding Planners

What can we say other than...Christie Lopez and her team are spectacular! Christie is kind and easy to work with. She creates fantastic beauty timelines for the wedding day. We highly, highly recommend her and the her entire team!

Victoria's Bridal Couture Victoria's Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Christie is one of the best artist in the biz. She has masterfully made the dreams come true for many of our brides on their special day. I highly recommend Christie for your makeup and skincare needs. She knows her craft.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Wedding Photographers

Christie Lopez is highly recommended by us! Beautiful artistry, professional and wonderful experience working with her!

8461 Lake Worth Road, suite 104 Lake Worth, FL, 33467

Monday-Saturday by Appointment
Location of (Bridal Beauty Team ~ Christie Lopez)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding