Stacey Zoll Photography

Topeka, KS View map
$2,350 Most Popular Price

$2,350 Most Popular Price

Hello! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! SZP aspires for fresh, real, creative, and gorgeous photographs that document your day from start to finish. I am happy to say that I have earned the Wedding Wire Couples choice awards for the past two years, in addition to being chosen as one of the Top 18 Wedding Photographers in Topeka by Expertise! Be sure and take a look at my website at staceyzphotography.com for acess to my full portfolio and other information on SZP weddings!

My ideal clients understand the lifelong vow they are taking to love one another for the rest of their lives, and consider this the most important part of their day; everything else is just icing on the cake! My goal is to document this occasion with photos that are Fun, Real, and Beautiful. Nothing makes me happier than hearing your excitement when you receive your photos, and having them take you right back to your wedding as if it was yesterday. My faith is a large part of who I am, so I especially love sharing this special time with those that share my appreciation of a marriage union under God.

I strive to create a relaxed environment while I work so everyone can enjoy your day and all the moments taking place. I am organized and will help with your schedule for the day, but I can adjust as necessary to keep this day special, fun, and as stress-free as possible! I will do what needs to be done to get you the best photos I can, whether that means stepping in and providing some assistance, or stepping back and letting the moment unfold.

I would love for you to take a look at my portfolio on my website for the most up-to-date photos, albums, etc. to see the quality and style of my images for yourself. Photos are what keep the memories alive during your lifetime together, and I do my best to get it done right. You can also check out my Pinterest page for some fun, creative, unique ideas for your wedding, including ceremony and photo ideas, reception decor, etc!

I encourage you to view my website for more images and information regarding SZP weddings. I also offer engagement and boudoir/glamour photography!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Email: info@staceyzphotography.com

Web: http://www.staceyzphotography.com/kansasweddings

Phone: 909-374-6131

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,695.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2350

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Canvas
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Proofs
Save the Date

Keri Married on 07/15/2017
    I did an online search for local photographers that do weddings and compared their prices. I found Stacey, and her packages and prices were very appealing! After talking to her and seeing how knowledgeable and experienced she is, she's who we went with for our engagement and wedding photographer. Absolutely no regrets!! So many photos to choose from, and she really captured the personalities of us, our family, and our friends. I'm so happy that we can relive our special day through her pictures.
    J Married on 05/06/2017
    Stacey Zoll Photography was a wonderful, no-stress part of our wedding. She has a great eye for detail and the pictures of the ceremony and reception are beautiful and capture the joy and fun of the entire day. She is very organized and efficient. We enjoyed having her at the wedding and would highly recommend her services to anyone!
  • User2907197 2+ years ago
    Stacey was so fun to work with! Her work is incredible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Houston Street Ballroom Houston Street Ballroom Banquet Halls

Stacey Zoll Photography has been at our venue several times. She's easy to work with and our clients have been very happy with her work.

Lauren Heim Lauren Heim Wedding Planners

I had the opportunity to work with Stacey for a fall 2013 wedding, and she was wonderful! Patient, kind and talented. Definitely recommend!

Topeka, 66605
Location of (Stacey Zoll Photography)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding