Stacey Goods Farm & Events

Cloverdale, CA View map
$3,300 Package Price

$3,300 Package Price

Stacey Goods Farm & Events is a wedding planner based in Northern, California. From your rehearsal dinner to your reception, this team of professional coordinators aims to create one-of-a-kind celebrations. They understand that your wedding should reflect your authentic bond. With their wide range of skills and knowledge, they strive to help you and your loved ones create lasting memories.

The attentive staff at Stacey Goods Farm & Events can accommodate a variety of budgets and needs with their day-of coordination and partial or full planning packages. With their experience in the hospitality industry, they can manage event design, budget analysis, timeline and to-do list creation, and vendor referrals for your celebration. They are pleased to coordinate a variety of wedding styles, including:

• Civil ceremonies
  • Cultural ceremonies
  • Military ceremonies
  • Non-religious or religious ceremonies
  • Destination or double weddings
  • Elopements
  • Eco-friendly celebrations

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$225

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/14/2020

Best Wedding Planner !!!

If you are looking for an incredible, detail oriented planner then look no further. Lacey is one of the most professional and thorough planners I have had the privilege of working with. I am wedding floral designer and I’ve worked with several planners and I can honestly tell you Lacey stands out amongst the rest. I have had the privilege of working with Lacey on several events and photo shoots, every event is thoughtfully planned out and executed flawlessly. Not only is Lacey detail oriented , professional and meticulous she is also one of the kindest and down to earth people you will ever meet.
  • Kc Mowery
    Kc Mowery Married on 09/28/2019

Loved working with Lacey

Working with Lacey was great! By far the easiest part of planning our wedding was picking her to be our planner. She kept all of the planning on track with checking in and making sure we had done everything by the needed dates. She was also there to guide us and help with recommendations to ensure we ended up with our perfect day. She came through when our photographer cancelled with 10 days until our wedding and found us an amazing backup that was in our price range. The day of she took excellent care of my husband and I as well as our wedding party and families making sure we didnt need anything. She was always one step ahead of us. I really cant say enough amazing things about her. She is simply the best!
    Maddie Married on 05/25/2019

Lacey was the best!!

Lacey made sure my day was everything I could of ever wanted and more. I had zero stress and she made everything perfect. I highly recommend Lacey, she is very organized and very honest and helpful in making the right decisions for your special day.

Deals

Stacey Goods Farm & Events 1
Exclusive
Stacey Goods Farm & Events 2
Offer

Photo Booth for your event with UNLIMITED HOURS $500, as a bouns for signing with me. (This is a savings of $700+).

*Must sign and pay your deposits for both your special event and your photo booth, within 7 days of receiving the agreement, to take advantage of this offer

Cloverdale, California Cloverdale, CA, 95425
(707) 478-6150
Location of (Stacey Goods Farm & Events)
Highway 1 Fort Bragg, CA, 95437 See on map