Staccato

Fairfax, VA View map Visit website

Staccato is wedding invitation and paper goods studio based in Fairfax, Virginia. Offering a wide array of stunning, personalized invitations, stationery from Staccato will help set the tone for your wedding or special event. We're proud to specialize in customer service offering expert advice and friendly guidance through the entire project. From save the date to thank you note, let Staccato help you leave a beautiful paper trail of meaningful keepsakes.

Staccato is passionate about making sure your vision of the perfect wedding invitation is realized. "We say 'yes" whenever we can!" is a core value at Staccato, meaning if you can dream it, we'll find a way to make it happen! Our team offers endless options for customization, including embossing, foil stamping, letterpress, engraving, laser cutting, and thermographic printing. In addition to invitations, couples have the option of ordering customized napkins, place cards, thank-you cards, menus, programs, save-the-date cards, signage, and so much more!. Other services provided by the shop include:

• Envelope Addressing
  • Custom Design
  • Assembly
  • Shipping Nationwide
  • Free Consultations
  • Eco-friendly products
  • Mailing Service
  • Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Geoff P. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful Invitations & Wonderful to Work With

Working with Kelly to design our invitations was wonderful. She sat down with us and guided us through the process. We did not really know exactly what we wanted but with Kelly's guidance she could see which styles stood out to us and was able to assist us in designing the perfect invitation. We were so happy with the finished product!

Staccato's reply:

Thanks for such a kind review, Geoff! It really was such a pleasure to work with you two and I hope your wedding day was magical!
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 05/25/2021

The absolute best!

Kelly was one of the first vendors I started working with for our wedding - from the very beginning she was beyond responsive, extremely patient, and always willing to show me options and work with me to get to my vision. She honestly went above and beyond to soure the perfect wedding crest for us and after some trials, Esty scandals, and lessons learned along the way... we finally got the perfect crest and couldn't have done it without Kellys help! Our wedding process lasted ALOT longer than expected (over 2.5 years --#covidbride) and even included a change of countries - we pivoted from Italy to VA 3 months before our 4th revised wedding date! Kelly is so personable, warm and truly an expert at what she does. Our whole invitation suite is absolutely stunning and something I will cherish forever and I can't recommend Kelly enough!!

Photo Credit: Kir Tuben Photography

Staccato's reply:

Amanda, Thank you so much for the kind review. I'm THRILLED that you were finally able to celebrate your special day and loved being a part of it. These pictures are STUNNING!! Congratulations :-)
    Amy Married on 04/26/2021
    Gorgeous save-the-dates, invitations, programs, seating cards, and bar/table menus. Kelly created exactly what I had been looking for and integrated the design into all aspects of the ceremony and reception papers. My guests have already requested her information for their stationery needs!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Kelly H
Kelly H
Owner

Kelly launched Staccato in 2007 with a passion for paper and a love of bringing a couple's wedding vision to life.

Terry Kaye Events Terry Kaye Events Wedding Planners

Kelly is AMAZING at what she does. She is so organized and incredibly creative, it is a killer combination. She is able to talk each client through the creative process and design custom invites that are above and beyond what we could have ever imagined. Her organization is sets her above the rest, I love working with her and I send ALL my clients her way. As vendor, I love working with her and my clients rave about their experience. She is one-of-a-kind!

Enlightened Styles Enlightened Styles Wedding Hair & Makeup

If you are looking for exquisite invitations for you wedding or special occasion you have to go with Staccato. Kelly makes the most beautiful invitations they are so unique. They are sure to make your event stand out!

Gateau Gateau Wedding Cakes

Kelly at Staccato is extremely creative and talented. She can design an invitation tailored to you, that is both stunning and elegant. She created flavor cards and gift certificates for my business and both are outstanding. Give her a call!

4441 George Mason Blvd. #329 Fairfax, VA, 22030

On-line shopping 24/7. Personal consultations by appointment.
Location of (Staccato)