Spotlight Events Company

Sun Prairie, WI View map Visit website

Spotlight Events Company is a wedding planner based in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin, just 25 minutes outside of the heart of Madison. Owner Amanda Bowden established the company in 2020 and is a certified event planner. Amanda has been planning events and weddings since 2003. She is devoted to providing couples with high-quality service to transform their ideas into unique, memorable celebrations.

Whether you need assistance with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception, Spotlight Events Company is happy to help. To fit your event’s specific needs, Amanda offers a few package options, all of which can be customized. For the bride and groom who already did some of the planning, but do not want to worry about a thing on their wedding day, the day-of coordinator package would be the package for you. The full spotlight package is for the bride and groom who just want to relax and enjoy their time with their loved ones on their special day. They also have a special spotlight package, which is for the last-minute tasks (stamps on invitations, etc) or the important to-do's on your list that you are not able to find time to do.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Katie V. Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Amanda as your wedding planner!

We were not so sure that we needed a wedding planner for our wedding weekend- now after the fact, we realized we could not have done it without Amanda! We were able to enjoy so much more time doing non-logistical things such as spending time with family and friends and Amanda took care of the rest!

Spotlight Events Company's reply:

Thank you Katie! I had a great time at your wedding! So much love was shown on your wedding day. Thank you for trusting me to make sure your day was amazing and special!
    Janessa Married on 05/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I was a very happy bride

Amanda is new to the wedding game, but my gosh does she know what’s she’s doing!!! Not only has she been knowledgeable about the ins and outs of planning, she has become a friend. I could not recommend Spotlight Events Company enough!!! She was accommodating, understanding, and best of all she has an eye for what looks good that is totally unmatched! I promise, you won’t be disappointed!!! She goes above and beyond in every aspect while working with you! 10/10!!!!!

Spotlight Events Company's reply:

Oh wow, thank you so much for your kind words. You have definitely became a close friend for sure! Feels like we have known each other a long time. Your wedding was such a beautiful day and I was so excited to be apart of it. Thank you for hiring me and showing you what I can do for you. It was an absolute pleasure and thank you again! ❤
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Amanda Bowden
Amanda Bowden
Owner & Lead Event Planner

Hi, I'm Amanda - the founder and owner of Spotlight Events Company!

Established in 2020, Spotlight Events Company creates unique events for each one of our clients. Because each one of our clients are not the same. I have been creating and designing successful events for years ~ its what I love to do! My passion for events and the memories that they bring is easily displayed through my commitment and excitement that come with each project.

Let's do this!

1102 School St Sun Prairie, WI, 53590
Location of (Spotlight Events Company)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding