San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78210 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,900
Availability Check your date

About Splendored Photography

What makes us different from other wedding photographers?

We believe people are more important. Period. The little details take up most of your planning time and it's easy to lose focus on the reason behind even having a wedding- starting your forever together. Your story is our top priority and you deserve photographs that are truest to you.

Follow Splendored Photography on

kaethealexander 18
sy 169 copy

3 Reviews for Splendored Photography

priscilla · Married on 06/17/2017

Oh my goodness- I’m so happy I chose Splendored Photography to capture one of the most important times of my life. These ladies are not only talented but they are super sweet and easy to work with. When I first met Kaethe, I knew that I was going to be in good hands- she’s so personable and made me feel so comfortable right from the beginning! Kaethe and Sarah did my engagement photos and bridal portraits. I was blown away with the quality of the photos and the beautiful details they were able to capture. They were able to capture everything I wanted and more. Their photos embodied exactly what I thought a wedding album should look like. It seriously felt like I was looking at an album on Pinterest or a wedding bridal magazine. They completely blew me away.
    I’m so happy they were there on my wedding day- they were the best and so accommodating and flexible with our needs! Our families and friends even adored them!
    Not only that, but when we received the sneak peeks from our wedding, I felt like I traveled back in time to those sweet moments again and was reliving our wedding day. It gave me goosebumps and even brought tears to my eyes. I am in awe that these are just the “sneak peak” photos. I can’t wait to get the rest of the photos in the coming days! I highly suggest Splendored Photography to all the brides out there- they truly make you feel beautiful and confident, which is exactly as you should feel on your special day! Thank you so much Kaethe and Sarah!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Splendored Photography's reply:

I am so humbled by your words. Thank you so so much for having us be a part of your wedding! We had such an incredible time working with you leading up to your wedding and were thrilled with all of the excitement and love on your wedding day! I am so thankful we got to work with you, your family, and bridal party!!
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/12/2016

My fiancé, now husband, and I had our initial meeting with Kaethe and Sarah at Starbucks. I instantly knew after looking through their portfolio that they would be the perfect pair to capture our wedding. What was most important to me was lighting and that my pictures looked bright and vivid, and that is exactly what Splendored Photography delivered. Not only did they deliver an excellent bridal and wedding collection in the cutest package, but their customer service and communication skills were top notch. I never had to wait more than 2 or 3 hours for an email response. I am so grateful my wedding coordinator Joni from Scenic Springs got me in touch with Splendored Photography and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Splendored Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had such a wonderful time getting to know you both and are so thankful for clients like you!

I had a great experience with these ladies. I searched all over for a wedding package for this price and it turned out great. They are very humble as well. I would recommend them to Everyone.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Splendored Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Bluebonnet Events
    Bluebonnet Events Wedding Planners

The ladies of Splendored Photography were an absolute delight! The ease of movements between poses and locations as well as keeping photography time within the timeline schedule (while getting all the requested pictures!) is a coordinators dream. Their lens captures the romance of the day while also taking in the fun times, and unexpected delights. Photo delivery after event was fast and the pictures were absolutely stunning! They are well worth the investment, you will not be disappointed!

• Olive & Oats
    Olive & Oats Wedding Planners

Kaethe with A Many-Splendored Thing Photography is fantastic to work with. She was professional and flexible. Her work is beautiful! I know my client will be thrilled with her photos.