Splendid Weddings and Events LLC

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Splendid Weddings and Events LLC

Planning|Design|Coordination

Splendid Weddings and Events LLC is a boutique event planning and design firm in the city of Chicago founded by Certified Wedding and Event Planner Sandra Alvarez. We specialize in "Day of Coordination," full planning and design. Our professional wedding team is devoted to you and cares not only about your wedding day, but also about your overall wedding planning experience.

We want the wedding planning process to be stress-free, simple, and fun, we do things a little different, we do not provide cookie cutter designs but instead we learn what is important for you and create a wedding that incorporates and reflects your unique personality, style, culture, and traditions.

At Splendid Weddings we help our clients to achieve this and much more through our extraordinary creative process using our extensive knowledge of weddings, the wedding industry, established and trusted network of incredibly talented and experienced wedding service providers.

Wether we are helping you with your wedding coordination or full wedding planning, we take care of even the littlest details, because our mission is to turn YOUR vision into reality so your event is flawless, succesful and entertaining, and most importantly that you can be a guest at your own wedding. Contact us today for your free consultation!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)

i have no words to thank sandy and her team for everything that they did for us i will give her 100 starts if i could. she goes above and beyond she has a passion for what she does! my wedding on july 22 2017 was perfect because of her, having a wedding coordinador like sandy is a dream come true and every bride deserves to have that! for those people who are planning a wedding or anything else , a wedding coordinador is a MUST( but sandy :))!! honestly a wedding coordinador was the last thing we budget for but i am soo happy we made the decision to do so and we found sandy and for me that was the most worth expense we did for our wedding, we honestly paid nothing compare to everything that she did for us! plus she is bilingual that for us that was a blessing.. Sandy you are amazing and not only you do an amazing job but you personality and your generosity is what make you soo perfect!

Profile Picture monica, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Timelines
0.9

I hired Splendid Weddings & Events for my wedding in May and was severely disappointed. I do not feel they delivered on our agreement including not resolving day-of requests, not delivering to the timeline and not ensuring my guests were taken care of. I found the staff to be unhelpful and unprofessional and would definitely not recommend to a personal friend.

A few brief examples are not accommodating wedding day adjustments due to bad weather, skipping key events in the timeline, not ensuring guests had seats during the ceremony and not coordinating the bridal party for introductions.

Profile Picture Rachael, 5/9/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the pleasure of working with Sandy on my recent wedding. I am a planner myself so it was hard for me to let go and put my vision and hard work into the hands of someone else. It was the right choice as Sandy was the perfect day-of coordinator. She was very thorough and made sure that all of my little details were perfectly setup. Her timeline and attention to myself and family was perfect and allowed me to really relax on the day of and enjoy the party and my guests, rather than worrying about the logistics and behind the scenes. What I love most about Sandy is her passion for what she does. I could tell how much she cared that my big day went off without a hitch and that is what is most important of all. Having someone there by your side and to help you with anything means a lot, and that was Sandy. I recommend any bride talk to her and see if it's a good fit, which I'm sure it will be!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/20/14, 8 Reviews