Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number

About Splendid Weddings and Events LLC

Splendid Weddings and Events LLC is a boutique event planning and design firm in the city of Chicago founded by Certified Wedding and Event Planner Sandra Alvarez. We specialize in "Day of Coordination," full planning and design. Our professional wedding team is devoted to you and cares not only about your wedding day, but also about your overall wedding planning experience.

We want the wedding planning process to be stress-free, simple, and fun, we do things a little different, we do not provide cookie cutter designs but instead we learn what is important for you and create a wedding that incorporates and reflects your unique personality, style, culture, and traditions.

At Splendid Weddings we help our clients to achieve this and much more through our extraordinary creative process using our extensive knowledge of weddings, the wedding industry, established and trusted network of incredibly talented and experienced wedding service providers.

Wether we are helping you with your wedding coordination or full wedding planning, we take care of even the littlest details, because our mission is to turn YOUR vision into reality so your event is flawless, succesful and entertaining, and most importantly that you can be a guest at your own wedding. Contact us today for your free consultation!

Follow Splendid Weddings and Events LLC on

Couple walking
2706d945a2e97fba 1378873762533 805a9747

19 Reviews for Splendid Weddings and Events LLC

monica · Married on 07/21/2017

i have no words to thank sandy and her team for everything that they did for us i will give her 100 starts if i could. she goes above and beyond she has a passion for what she does! my wedding on july 22 2017 was perfect because of her, having a wedding coordinador like sandy is a dream come true and every bride deserves to have that! for those people who are planning a wedding or anything else , a wedding coordinador is a MUST( but sandy :))!! honestly a wedding coordinador was the last thing we budget for but i am soo happy we made the decision to do so and we found sandy and for me that was the most worth expense we did for our wedding, we honestly paid nothing compare to everything that she did for us! plus she is bilingual that for us that was a blessing.. Sandy you are amazing and not only you do an amazing job but you personality and your generosity is what make you soo perfect!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Keren · event on 11/29/2015

I do not know how to express my sincere gratitude to you Sandy. You did of our baby shower a very special and unforgettable event, and not only for us but for all of my guest too. Since we had our first conversation about it, you were very interested on my thoughts and requirements. Actually, I just needed to give you an idea of what I wanted and you immediately started working on it. Every detail such as the flower arrangements created by you were a perfect match with the other little details. We put our special event in your hands and you made this an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Divya · event on 11/21/2015

Sandy was very professional and highly responsive to emails, phone calls and texts. She is very detail oriented person, who was very keen on the ensuring the theme, color combinations and decorative arrangements are flawless. She ensured that she listens and understands my requirements and being professional she gave her inputs. She went out of her way to make right recommendations on various vendors. She coordinated during the event in games and all as well ensuring all activities go as planned. She also removed all the decorations and properly handed over my belongings back to me. She was very detail oriented and creative. She decorated the main table, photo booth with perfect artifacts. Not only that she coordinated with venue vendors and ensure the table, chair, plate settings were perfect. I was working with her from a different location but she ensured there was no communication gap. She laid out everything on an excel sheet and very patiently went over item by item with me multiple times so that the D day is nothing but perfect. It was a snow storm the day we had the event but this did not budge her from coming to the venue on time and ensuring everything was in place much before the guests came in!!! She arranged everything just perfectly. Everything looked so beautiful. I was coming all the way from NY to Chicago and being a host was very stressed out as to how the event would go. I enjoyed the party like a guest. I feel very fortunate to have her handle the event. It was my son’s first birthday and a super special for me and she ensured it is nothing but the best memory! She even took pictures of the event to preserve the memory. She was very attentive with me guests and even the photographer. She also ensured photographer was capturing all the details. She was consulting me before taking every decision. I am going to reach out to her and have my friends use her services as well. All of them have already reached out to me for her contact details.

Sent on 01/14/2016