Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number

About Splendid Weddings and Events LLC

Splendid Weddings and Events LLC is a boutique event planning and design firm in the city of Chicago founded by Certified Wedding and Event Planner Sandra Alvarez. We specialize in "Day of Coordination," full planning and design. Our professional wedding team is devoted to you and cares not only about your wedding day, but also about your overall wedding planning experience.

We want the wedding planning process to be stress-free, simple, and fun, we do things a little different, we do not provide cookie cutter designs but instead we learn what is important for you and create a wedding that incorporates and reflects your unique personality, style, culture, and traditions.

At Splendid Weddings we help our clients to achieve this and much more through our extraordinary creative process using our extensive knowledge of weddings, the wedding industry, established and trusted network of incredibly talented and experienced wedding service providers.

Wether we are helping you with your wedding coordination or full wedding planning, we take care of even the littlest details, because our mission is to turn YOUR vision into reality so your event is flawless, succesful and entertaining, and most importantly that you can be a guest at your own wedding. Contact us today for your free consultation!

Follow Splendid Weddings and Events LLC on

Couple walking
Couple walking

18 Reviews for Splendid Weddings and Events LLC

monica · Married on 07/21/2017

i have no words to thank sandy and her team for everything that they did for us i will give her 100 starts if i could. she goes above and beyond she has a passion for what she does! my wedding on july 22 2017 was perfect because of her, having a wedding coordinador like sandy is a dream come true and every bride deserves to have that! for those people who are planning a wedding or anything else , a wedding coordinador is a MUST( but sandy :))!! honestly a wedding coordinador was the last thing we budget for but i am soo happy we made the decision to do so and we found sandy and for me that was the most worth expense we did for our wedding, we honestly paid nothing compare to everything that she did for us! plus she is bilingual that for us that was a blessing.. Sandy you are amazing and not only you do an amazing job but you personality and your generosity is what make you soo perfect!

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Sandy on my recent wedding. I am a planner myself so it was hard for me to let go and put my vision and hard work into the hands of someone else. It was the right choice as Sandy was the perfect day-of coordinator. She was very thorough and made sure that all of my little details were perfectly setup. Her timeline and attention to myself and family was perfect and allowed me to really relax on the day of and enjoy the party and my guests, rather than worrying about the logistics and behind the scenes. What I love most about Sandy is her passion for what she does. I could tell how much she cared that my big day went off without a hitch and that is what is most important of all. Having someone there by your side and to help you with anything means a lot, and that was Sandy. I recommend any bride talk to her and see if it's a good fit, which I'm sure it will be!

Tiffany · Married on 04/06/2014

Sandra and Adriana were phenomenal to work with!!! They were professional, courteous and fully understood what they were doing. If you are looking for an excellent company to plan your wedding or help coordinate...hands down, this company is it!

Award