Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for Spencer Combs Photography

Spencer was our DREAM photographer and we couldn't have been happier with him!! Not only does he have the best personality, but his photographs are incredible! He is exactly the kind of person you want capturing the intimate moments of your special day. From the sweet, sentimental moments, to the fun and whimsical, he knows how to make each shot unforgettable. Spencer was also an incredibly hard worker, and we were amazed by his endless enthusiasm throughout the day. He also had a knack for making everyone feel completely at ease. I would suggest him to anyone and everyone...he's the best!

Also, he provided all of our photos quickly on an online database, and then sent us a custom-made, personalized wood hard drive as well! Not to mention a sweet thank you note! Talk about going above and beyond!! Such a treat to work with this great + talented guy.

Sent on 02/18/2015

Micah · Married on 11/08/2014

My husband and I can't say enough positive words about Spencer Combs. We had a wonderful experience with both our engagement photos and at our wedding. Spencer is such a bubbly person! As photographers, my husband and I felt very awkward being on the other side of the camera, at first. After a few moments with Spencer, it felt like we were just hanging out together and it was a blast! The result is some of the most natural, beautiful photos I've ever seen. Couldn't recommend him enough.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

"Your photographer is the best-You can tell he truly loves what he does" is what we kept hearing from our guests about Spencer!

Spencer is INCREDIBLE! Each photo is a piece of art. We plan to use him for future photo shoots when we have a family someday.

He is SO approachable and the instant you meet him you know he will make you feel happy on your engagement shoot and wedding day! When my husband and I first met up with him at a Caribou he said "I'm a hugger" and hugged each of us! Instantly making us feel at ease.

We love his style of photojournalistic..he will not spend hours posing you...etc. It's very in the moment of what's going on making the pictures truly stand out.

He is quick to take pictures which is nice!

We loved how you receive your pictures on a flash drive vs. on a disc...etc.

PICK SPENCER and your wedding will be killer!

Sent on 09/24/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• The Wedding Hub
    The Wedding Hub Wedding Planners

Spencer's pictures speak volumes about his talent, but what you don't see is the amazing heart and engaging personality behind them. In a battle of Spencer vs. the Ninja Turtles, I think Spencer wins.

• Lakeville, 55044 See on map