Spellbinding Soirées

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website

$750 Package Price

Spellbinding Soirées is an event planning and decor company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Owner and executive planner Catherine Campo is passionate about creating memorable events that reflect her clients’ personalities in every way. From the preliminary stages of planning to on-the-day coordination, Catherine is proud to execute fairytale weddings for every couple she works with.

Spellbinding Soirées offer a range of services to ensure that your wedding can be planned for your exact requirements. Collaborating closely with her clients throughout the process allows Catherine to create bespoke events that honor the couple in every element of the day. Drawing on her rich experience in event planning, Catherine provides guidance in budget analysis, vendor referrals, and timeline management. She also offers the use of a number of decorative items for your day, including custom nameplates, vintage candelabras, and large mirrored signs.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$30

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Alissa
    Alissa Q. Married on 07/17/2021

Cathie is the best ever!

Working with Cathie @ Spellbinding Soirees was truly one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process and day-of wedding! Cathie was beyond professional, hard-working, and consistently provided peace of mind. We hired Cathie as our Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding. Leading up to our big day, we connected 3-4 times and I always left our meeting feeling more confident and clear-minded about the next steps & details needed as we worked to pull everything together. My wedding day was everything I could have hoped for and Cathie played an enormous role in assuring that was the outcome. She arrived early, stayed late, checked-in frequently and found the perfect line between being self-sufficient/handling things independently, but checking in and validating decisions where needed. I truly could not have asked for a better event coordinator. Cathie took such amazing care of us and I felt so comfortable and confident in her with leaving things in her hands every step of the way. THANK YOU, CATHIE FOR HELPING MAKING OUR WEDDING THE BEST DAY EVER!
  • Lisa
    Lisa K. Married on 06/19/2021

Satisfied Mother of the Bride.

As the mother of the bride, I found Cathie's skills and talent to be more than I expected. She was a source of reassurance and I quickly felt comfortable with her abilities to help guide the entire wedding day. I loved and appreciated her quiet, attentive approach as well as her creative ideas and flexible thinking. What a gift that my dtr and son-in-law gave me. I could participate and enjoy all the unfolding memories.
    Charlotte Married on 06/19/2021

Truly spellbinding!

Cathie was a pleasure to work with, attentive, creative, and wonderfully organized. Would highly recommend to anyone for any event!

Spellbinding Soirées's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words, Charlotte! I loved working with you and can't wait for our next event coming very soon!

Pricing

Spellbinding Soirées Price Rates

Team

Catherine  Campo
Catherine Campo
Owner + Executive Planner

I'm the owner + executive planner at Spellbinding Soirées. I started Spellbinding Soirées to help people plan, design, and execute their dream events that show off their personalities and passions.

I've been planning events for as long as I can remember, starting with birthday parties and school dances, and evolving into social events, like weddings! Event planning allows me to combine my professional strengths: organization, time management, client service, and attention to detail; and my personal passions: people, events, planning, and crafting. I've always been into planning and designing themed celebrations. From overtly themed Winnie the Pooh baby showers to more understated fairytale-inspired weddings, I enjoy turning a theme or fandom into a stylish atmosphere for social gatherings of any size (but weddings are my favorite.)

But enough about me - I can't wait to meet you and make your event a success!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI, 53228
Location of (Spellbinding Soirées)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding