Spellbinding Soirées

Milwaukee, WI View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$750 Package Price

Spellbinding Soirées is an event planning and decor company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Owner and executive planner Catherine Campo is passionate about creating memorable events that reflect her clients’ personalities in every way. From the preliminary stages of planning to on-the-day coordination, Catherine is proud to execute fairytale weddings for every couple she works with.

Spellbinding Soirées offer a range of services to ensure that your wedding can be planned for your exact requirements. Collaborating closely with her clients throughout the process allows Catherine to create bespoke events that honor the couple in every element of the day. Drawing on her rich experience in event planning, Catherine provides guidance in budget analysis, vendor referrals, and timeline management. She also offers the use of a number of decorative items for your day, including custom nameplates, vintage candelabras, and large mirrored signs.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$30

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Maxwell Z. Married on 05/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Spellbinding Soirees did an incredible job coordinating our wedding and we cannot recommend them highly enough

My wife and I have joked in the last few days that if we could, we'd hire Cathie from Spellbinding Soirees to run our entire lives.

Cathie did an incredible job and went above and beyond on everything we asked for. We hired her for last-month coordination (but she actually started more like two months in advance), and for help with planning and executing DIY decorations and floral arranging.

We did a lot of our wedding in nontraditional ways - unusual vendors who hadn't done weddings before, an out-of-the-way venue, and so on - more complexity than the average. Cathie handled it all perfectly. She directed and coordinated all our setup and same-night teardown (and left instructions for the next day), she helped our families feel included and involved while keeping them from bearing down on us too much, and she was there to solve every and any problem that came up.

Plus, she keeps lists upon lists upon lists - she knows everything that is supposed to happen at all times. We had layers of backup plans for all of our vendors and every contingency - but thanks in large part to Cathie, we didn't have to use them. We are anxious people and Cathie kept us feeling relaxed and secure on our wedding day. We got to enjoy the moment free from worry. That alone was worth it.

We recommend Cathie unreservedly to anyone looking for her services.
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 10/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You will not regret booking with Cathie

I had my whole wedding planned prior to booking a DOC & I'm super glad I added Cathie to the mix. She was great at communicating prior to the wedding & helping me get my ducks in a row. It was wonderful having a trusted person as a point of contact with vendors & knowing I'd have someone to help with any last-minute emergencies; it gave us the opportunity to relax & enjoy our special day to the fullest. She did a great job with setup & navigating a tricky situation with uninvited children. My husband commented that he was extremely happy she had built us plates from our charcuterie table while we were taking photos - it was completely devoured before we came back to the venue. Thanks again for being awesome Cathie!
    Alissa Q. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cathie is the best ever!

Working with Cathie @ Spellbinding Soirees was truly one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire planning process and day-of wedding! Cathie was beyond professional, hard-working, and consistently provided peace of mind. We hired Cathie as our Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding. Leading up to our big day, we connected 3-4 times and I always left our meeting feeling more confident and clear-minded about the next steps & details needed as we worked to pull everything together. My wedding day was everything I could have hoped for and Cathie played an enormous role in assuring that was the outcome. She arrived early, stayed late, checked-in frequently and found the perfect line between being self-sufficient/handling things independently, but checking in and validating decisions where needed. I truly could not have asked for a better event coordinator. Cathie took such amazing care of us and I felt so comfortable and confident in her with leaving things in her hands every step of the way. THANK YOU, CATHIE FOR HELPING MAKING OUR WEDDING THE BEST DAY EVER!
  • illustration stars

Team

Catherine  Campo
Catherine Campo
Owner + Executive Planner

I'm the owner + executive planner at Spellbinding Soirées. I started Spellbinding Soirées to help people plan, design, and execute their dream events that show off their personalities and passions.

I've been planning events for as long as I can remember, starting with birthday parties and school dances, and evolving into social events, like weddings! Event planning allows me to combine my professional strengths: organization, time management, client service, and attention to detail; and my personal passions: people, events, planning, and crafting. I've always been into planning and designing themed celebrations. From overtly themed Winnie the Pooh baby showers to more understated fairytale-inspired weddings, I enjoy turning a theme or fandom into a stylish atmosphere for social gatherings of any size (but weddings are my favorite.)

But enough about me - I can't wait to meet you and make your event a success!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI, 53228
Location of (Spellbinding Soirées)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding