531 Long Shoals Rd, Arden, NC 28704 Map · Phone number

About Special Occasions DJ

Special Occasion DJ's Company Standards

Please let me congratulate you on your upcoming wedding because it will be the biggest day of your life. I would like to offer my services to help you bring together a perfect wedding ceremony and reception.I have the knowledge and experience to make your event most enjoyable. I have been a Disc Jockey (DJ) for over twenty years and performed over hundreds of weddings and parties during that time. As a versatile DJ, I can select the right music, make announcements, and coordinate events catering to various audiences. As your emcee, I am accustomed to motivating the crowd to dance and leading line dances if requested.
Prior to booking an event, I meet with couples for an interview and help customize their personal wedding itinerary. This interview is important because I bring a lot of good ideas and suggestions to the table. Most engaged couples have ideas for their wedding, but do not realize everything that is offered to make their event successful. A customized wedding Itinerary is my special recipe used to coordinate all events with the venue staff and other vendors on your special day.

Realize the DJ can make or break the event. The DJ actually takes on the role of the wedding coordinator. Making announcements and playing specific songs must be well-timed to keep your events running smoothly. I must be aware of my surroundings at all times. For example, before I make an announcement for an event such as the toast or first dance, I must make sure the photographer is prepared for pictures or the staff has filled all glasses with champagne.

Your wedding date is about you and I make sure all attention is focused on the bride and groom. I do not try to promote myself or act like the “cheesy” DJ who can turn your event into a three ring circus. My profession is to make your event fun and most memorable with a touch of class. The stress of coordinating your wedding should not be your job. I want you to sit back, enjoy yourselves and your guests.

Follow Special Occasions DJ on

e3adc1629d2e43d5 1334369390307 BellWedding
e3adc1629d2e43d5 1334369390307 BellWedding

24 Reviews for Special Occasions DJ

Angela · Married on 06/17/2017

Joe was amazing! He played our favorites and guests were able to recommend songs. He was a lot of fun and helped with keeping everything running smoothly.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Bethany · Married on 05/23/2015

My husband and I have a more particular taste in music and Joe was so helpful in working with our requests. We made our own list of music and even had our guests request music on our RSVP cards. He went out of his way to find all of the requested songs by our guests and played them with the songs we had picked out in a way that really flowed throughout the night. In addition to that, he did such a great job at talking to our guests and even got a little emotional himself after our toasts. Overall, he did a better job than I even imagined a DJ could do.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Michael · Married on 09/01/2013

Joe did an amazing job. My wife and I have particular taste in music and there in had some special requests for the ceremony and cocktail hour and a play only list for the dance portion. Joe went to extra lengths to acquire our music, played it all according to instruction, and was better as an mc than we ever expected. Would highly recommend Joe for his responsiveness and respect for fulfilling your wishes.

Sent on 09/19/2013

• Zondra's Photography
    Zondra's Photography Wedding Photographers

Joe & Chris at Special Occasion Dj do everything possible to make your event one you will always remember by keeping the party going. They know how to dress to impress and always act like professionals

• Narnia Studios
    Narnia Studios Wedding Florists

Joe is a consummate professional. He has every kind of tunes a bride could want! He dresses impeccably and completely coordinates with the bride and groom. Absolutely---thumbs up!

• , 531 Long Shoals Rd Arden, 28704 See on map