Sound Investment DJ Service

42 Lake Avenue Ext. PMB-331, Danbury, CT 06811 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sound Investment DJ Service

Sound Investment is a team of innovative broadcast professionals working together to get your job done, the right way. If you have never hired a DJ before, don't worry. The biggest Strength about Sound Investment is our organized, hassle-free procedure of doing business. We are set up specifically to make it uncomplicated for the first-time DJ shopper. We provide wedding announcement lists and worksheets, music lists and more all on our Website! We also consult with you as to your group's size, musical tastes and age group. We make sure that no detail has been overlooked! Because of our organization, many of our first time clients become repeat clients and often tell their friends about us. Not only do you get a DJ, but you also get a entertainment consultant!

• Move The Crowd DJ Entertainment
  • Vivid Events
  • AVX Productions

16 Reviews for Sound Investment DJ Service

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

Kirk was great!! He even drove an hour to meet with us before the wedding to go over everything and make sure he knew what we wanted. We gave him a lot of music requests, and he found a way to fit them all in. He also read the vibe of the crowd and added in a few songs that went over really well. He helped us out when our timeline went a bit astray, and stayed calm through it, working with the other vendors seamlessly. Very glad we chose Kirk Michaels to DJ our wedding.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Alison · Married on 06/15/2013

They were amazing and went out of there way to make our big day a dream. Unlike most Djs he was very interactive with all of us and the guests he was amazing I would use them again.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Noelle · Married on 05/01/2010

Kirk Michaels was terrific!! My fiance and I planned our CT wedding from California, so we did most of our vendor interviews over the phone. We got to NY about a week before the wedding, and Kirk wanted to meet us in person. At the time we didn't think that was necessary, and seemed low on our list of priorities for that week. How hard can it be to play songs that we've requested, right?? Well, Kirk is extremely professional and insisted on meeting us in person before the wedding, even offering to drive 2 hours to my parents house in NY. So my mom and I met up with him and I am so glad I did. He is so organized and thorough. He got to know my mom and I and got a feel for our families and style. He had also done work at The Fox Hill Inn before so he was extremely helpful in just giving me a rundown on what to expect with the layout and how the night would flow. He was also available by cell phone the remainder of the week when i had last minute requests. And then of course....the wedding. He did a superior job!! Everyone danced the entire night and repeatedly people told me it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. The music flowed so smoothly, and Kirk not only listened to the requests of myself, my mother, my mother-in-law, etc....but even through in a few surprises based on what he learned of me and my fiance through our quick meeting. I couldn't have been happier. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding day, but if I were to do it again, the first thing I would do (besides pick my groom) would be to hire Kirk Michaels as my DJ and set up a face to face interview!! Good luck to you future brides and grooms, your wedding day truly is the best day of your life!!!

Sent on 05/25/2010

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sound Investment DJ Service 1
    Mention WeddingWire for $100 off your Reception Music!
    Sound Investment DJ Service, as seen on the Style Network's "Who's Wedding Is It Anyway?" See why Gunz-n-Roses, The Bush White House, HGTV and 1000's of satisfied customers have trusted us for their Special Events! Mention WeddingWire to receive $100 off a 5 hour Wedding or $50 of a 4 hour Wedding! (A and B Packages Only) http://www.soundinvestment.com If you like what you see please "Check Our Availability" (top of every page) and fill out the pop-up window. Our website is automated and will send an email to potential Wedding Customers directing you to a secret site just for Weddings. Please be patient as this may take up to 24 hours to complete. The Secret Site allows you to view and download all of our literature (including Prices), and watch a Wedding Demo Video.

• David photos Wedding Photographers

Great DJ and a professional in every way.

• 42 Lake Avenue Ext., PMB-331 Danbury, 06811 See on map
    2037702595 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sound Investment DJ Service)