Kalamazoo, MI 49009 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Soprano Elizabeth Cameron

A live performance of the perfect song is the ultimate way to express the love in your hearts. Soprano Elizabeth Cameron will help you shape your wedding ceremony or cocktail hour into the finest wedding that reflects your personal style.

Elizabeth has graced the stages of performing arts centers across the country as well as more intimate venues including recital series, private home parties, weddings, funerals, and anniversary celebrations. Her versatile voice “ranges from breathy to brassy” (American Record Guide, March/April - 2010) as she sings in a variety of vocal styles.

Elizabeth will help you contract the most talented musicians who share her love and passion for the art of sound. Whether your wedding is big or small, traditional or contemporary, Elizabeth will work closely with you to customize the perfect sounds for your memorable day, and make your wedding dreams come to life.

Follow Soprano Elizabeth Cameron on

b
b 1
b

• Videos 3

22 Reviews for Soprano Elizabeth Cameron

• User5298564 · event on 07/24/2015

Performance was beautifully done, with plenty of class, but with enough fun and friendliness to make it relaxed.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Marsha · event on 07/07/2015

Elizabeth is very talented and professional in a helpful and flexible way. She has sung for us for several other events as well as this memorial.. She is always on time, well prepared and poised. Elizabeth is able to customize her program nicely as she is multi-talented and has large and varied programming available. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Elizabeth was excellent!! A friend had used her for a wedding but I had only heard her voice live once, and it was before I was engaged. I heard her samples on her website, but I had no samples of her singing at a Catholic Mass, other than what I had heard before I was engaged. Elizabeth was an absolute joy to work with--easy to talk to, very flexible, very accommodating, and very responsive! She was available via email, text, or phone if I needed it. She also offered to find and arrange other musicians for the Mass for a small fee (which I didn't need however). She worked with our pianist (who she had never sang with) on her own to prepare for our Mass. What impressed me the most was that my fiance and I selected a lot of non-traditional Catholic music for our Mass that Elizabeth was not familiar with. However, she learned all of it in time for our Mass and performed it beautifully. We received many compliments after the Nuptial Mass about how beautiful Elizabeth's voice was. I cannot rate her performance and professionalism highly enough!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Award

Soprano Elizabeth Cameron FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Harp, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

• Kalamazoo, 49009 See on map