3840 Lemon St., Riverside, CA 92501 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Soon To Be Wed

Soon To Be Wed is a wedding planning service based out of Riverside, California. The Soon To Be Wed team can help you plan every detail of your wedding day. They believe that planning your wedding should be an exciting and stress-free experience from beginning to end, and they will help you realize your wedding vision and have fun while doing it.

Soon To Be Wed can offer assistance before, during, and after the day of your wedding to make the planning process as easy as possible. They offer couples a wide range of wedding planning services, including:

• In-person meetings
  • Unlimited texts, calls, and email support
  • Set up and design
  • Coordination with vendors
  • Day-of coordination

Other Services
As well as wedding planning, Soon To Be Wed provides other services to complement your wedding, such as dessert bars, decorating, and prints.

Follow Soon To Be Wed on

Buffet setups
Buffet setups
Wedding cake
Wedding cake
Dessert buffet setups at citrus park in riverside, ca.
Dessert buffet setups at citrus park in riverside, ca.
californiaday details mcp 58

Soon To Be Wed 5
  • chicanachick

Magdalena · Married on 01/19/2019

We love Xuan!

My now-husband and I found Xuan through our reception venue (Loft.84). Since we live in Boston but having our wedding in Riverside, we first met her via FaceTime. Off the bat, she was very sweet and genuinely interested in helping us figure out exactly what we needed. She was professional and organized; it was easy to hire her from Boston. We hired her as our Day of Wedding Coordinator (she also does partial and full wedding planning!) and WE ARE SO HAPPY WE HIRED HER.

She spoke to us multiple times throughout our planning process, trying to understand our vision for the wedding. She gave us multiple recommendations for vendors (whom we hired!) and even helped us put in orders for all the necessary rentals. Xuan also gave me some helpful reminders/lists to look over in the weeks leading up to the wedding (especially since I was traveling cross country!) so I wouldn't forget anything.

On the day of the wedding, she was incredible! She was on top of all of the preparation and decorating, she coordinated with all of the vendors, and made sure that everything was in its place and everyone knew what to do. The decoration turned out amazing, it was everything and more than I expected and I could not be happier with her and all of her hard work. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Soon To Be Wed 6
    Soon To Be Wed 7
    Soon To Be Wed 8
    Soon To Be Wed 9
    Soon To Be Wed 10

Soon To Be Wed's reply:

Magdalena thank you sooo much for the sweet review! You were such a sweetheart and I wish you and Rory all of the happiness in the world!

Tiffany · Married on 01/13/2018

We found Xuan through our venue at Loft 84 and as soon as my (then) fiancé and I met her, we could tell we were in great hands. She was such a GREAT coordinator! She was so incredibly friendly and professional and you can tell that she honestly cares about you as a couple and a bride. She clearly communicated how she worked and explained what we’d talk about and organize in our planning meetings which was incredibly helpful. She also gave us tips and suggestions to make our wedding day go smoothly at the venue throughout our entire planning process. Xuan was always easy to get a hold of and would quickly respond with clear answers to our questions and would keep her promises of when she’d send important information our way. Our wedding day went PERFECTLY and we knew it was because Xuan had everything under control. My husband and I didn’t worry about a thing and had such a blast! There was one issue that was a result of my husband and I miscounting our guests and it affecting the dinner seating, however, she worked quickly with the venue staff and was able to help clear the issue up fast. Xuan is amazing, and I HIGHLY recommend her! As a bride with a planning brain and stress flying everywhere, it was such a relief to know that Xuan had everything running like clockwork.

Sent on 02/22/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3