Soon To Be Wed is a wedding planning service based out of Southern California. The Soon To Be Wed team can help you plan every detail of your wedding day. They believe that planning your wedding should be an exciting and stress-free experience from beginning to end, and they will help you realize your wedding vision and have fun while doing it.

Soon To Be Wed can offer assistance before, during, and after the day of your wedding to make the planning process as easy as possible. They offer couples a wide range of wedding planning services, including:

• In-person meetings
  • Unlimited texts, calls, and email support
  • Set up and design
  • Coordination with vendors
  • Day-of coordination

Other Services
As well as wedding planning, Soon To Be Wed provides other services to complement your wedding, such as dessert bars, decorating, and prints.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$995

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

K
Kimberly W. Sent on 11/16/2021

Amazing!!!

Xuan was a no brainer choice as our wedding coordinator. She handled every last detail of our wedding with such ease and professionalism, despite working through a pandemic. Xuan was so supportive and attentive to my needs throughout the wedding process and went above and beyond to ensure I was well taken care of. The wedding was well worth the wait and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Xuan is the absolute best and most caring person to coordinate and/or plan your special day. I am so blessed to have had her work my wedding!
Dara
Dara Sent on 11/08/2019

I love Xuan!

Xuan is the mastermind behind SoonToBeWed and she is the best! She was literally available by text 24/7 when I had random wedding thoughts leading up to the wedding, her and I worked together and achieve exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. Xuan is the best and I am so thankful for her help. You are in very good hands with Xuan.
chicanachick
Magdalena Sent on 02/18/2019

We love Xuan!

My now-husband and I found Xuan through our reception venue (Loft.84). Since we live in Boston but having our wedding in Riverside, we first met her via FaceTime. Off the bat, she was very sweet and genuinely interested in helping us figure out exactly what we needed. She was professional and organized; it was easy to hire her from Boston. We hired her as our Day of Wedding Coordinator (she also does partial and full wedding planning!) and WE ARE SO HAPPY WE HIRED HER.

She spoke to us multiple times throughout our planning process, trying to understand our vision for the wedding. She gave us multiple recommendations for vendors (whom we hired!) and even helped us put in orders for all the necessary rentals. Xuan also gave me some helpful reminders/lists to look over in the weeks leading up to the wedding (especially since I was traveling cross country!) so I wouldn't forget anything.

On the day of the wedding, she was incredible! She was on top of all of the preparation and decorating, she coordinated with all of the vendors, and made sure that everything was in its place and everyone knew what to do. The decoration turned out amazing, it was everything and more than I expected and I could not be happier with her and all of her hard work. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Joining Hearts..Together For a Lifetime