Mr. WorldWide Catering

Lake Elsinore, CA View map

Mr. WorldWide Catering is a wedding catering service operating out of Lake Elsinore, California. Owner Jose Carbajal is a passionate chef who honed his skills at the prestigious International Culinary Academy at the Art Institutes. Passionate and professional, he and his dynamic catering team offer an extensive selection of menu items and will strive to exceed your every dining expectation.

Cuisine

Mr. WorldWide Catering is available to provide above-and-beyond culinary experiences to weddings of all shapes and styles throughout Southern California. Chef Jose and his team know that no two celebrations are alike and will tailor their services to fit your specific taste preferences and budget. Offering everything from Italian classics to Middle Eastern delights, they craft every dish using the freshest ingredients for superior quality and presentation.

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$15

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Open Bar
House Beer
Champagne Toast
Signature Drink

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
3.7

Nichole F. Married on 11/05/2021

Amazing Food

Most delicious food ever! We wanted Italian Food for our big day and I will admit, I am very picky and we tried a lot that I did not like, until we had our tasting with Mr Worldwide. His food was so amazing we booked him on the spot. He was very responsive the entire process and helped my our wedding a day we could never forget. Highly recommend him for any event :)
  • Karina
    Karina D. Married on 10/02/2021

Horrible experience

Since I am unable to respond to Mr. Worldwide’s response, I will leave a separate review. I honestly cannot believe you are straight up lying. Your great reviews were the reason we decided to go with you! HUGE MISTAKE. I will break down all of our communication. You sent me 2 emails in total, one on 2/7/2021, this was our initial contact and you sent over the menu for us to look at. We were excited to have found you and sent over the deposit that same day!!! I texted you on 5/24 and set up the food tasting for 6/1. Yes you came to us but we didn’t request that. You literally asked for my address and said you’d be there. We never asked you to accommodate 6 people for the food tasting, our parents were there for support and you said it was fine that they join us for the tasting because you had more than enough food. Anyhow, you sent me another email on 6/1/2021, this was the day of our food tasting and again it only included the food menu, so that we’d be able to make our choices. After our food tasting on 6/1 you NEVER followed up or checked in with us until WE finally reached out to you. I sent you a text on 9/14 (3 months later) and gave you our final food selections. I even asked if it would be ok to add churros to the package and you said NO PROBLEM. You DID NOT say anything about giving you a final guest count 10 days before. I told you through text that I would hopefully have the final guest count in about a week and you literally said “sounds good”. On September 24th at 8:09 am you texted me and said I needed to give you the final guest count because you needed to place the order by 5pm. I got back to you at exactly noon 12pm (I was stuck in a plane flying from WA to CA) and told you our final guest count was 75. You responded “thank you. I’ll send you a request for final payment shortly. Do you have your timeline” You never stated when the payment needed to be made by. Again this was all on 9/24. Some time in the middle of the night I received an email from Venmo stating you were requesting the final payment. Then EXACTLY 2 days later I received a notification from VENMO saying $500 was refunded to me by Mr. Worldwide. You didn’t call, you didn’t text, you didn’t email, you didn’t contact me! And to top it off you’re lying!!!!You NEVER mentioned anything about giving you the final guest count 10 days before the wedding. You hardly communicated with me at all! You never even sent over a contract. I had to remind you to send it to me and you still never did. Everything was based on your word. I have all of the text messages, I would encourage you to read through our conversation before responding with straight out LIES. If you take your craft so seriously then why didn’t you reach out to me? The fact that you can’t even take accountability for what you said and DIDN’T say is very disappointing and ridiculous. And for you to say you sent me 3 different requests for final payment, yeah you did send me 3 requests, 2 of them were in the same day 9/25 and the other on 9/26 but you didn’t even give me a chance to pay?!Nor did you call or text me to tell me you needed the payment ASAP. You just said I’d be receiving the money request “shortly”. I was caring for my dying grandfather, and had to plan his funeral which took place exactly 4 days before our wedding. I posted pictures of our conversation on Yelp for those of you who are on the fence. Literal proof of what WAS said. I would hate for this to happen to anyone else. And for you to blame us for our lack of communication and lack of payment for the cancellation is a complete lie. How are we supposed to know if YOU don’t tell us? You literally said YOU couldn’t get the food in time and that was your reason for canceling, however I responded to you the second you asked about the final quest count so I’m confused??? How is that our fault??? Lets be real here you obviously booked a higher paying event, or just completely forgot about us. Either way unprofessional and unacceptable. Brides beware!!!!

Mr. WorldWide Catering's reply:

Hey Karina,

Thank you for your feedback. When you booked I made it clear that your final menu selections, balance, & guest count were due 10 days prior to your event. I communicated that to you when we met in person for our tasting.

Your failure to provide final details & payment in a timely manner made it logistically impossible to accommodate your event.

I take my craft very seriously and I have great reviews. Your review is the first negative. I cared to accommodate you with an in home tasting and drove to you to provide 6 of you with a tasting at no cost. A person who is not caring would not return your deposit. I sent you 3 separate requests for payment and they were ignored.

Unfortunately your failure to pay on time and lack of communication made it necessary to cancel your catering request.

Pricing

Mr. WorldWide Catering Price Rates

45023 Altissimo Way Lake Elsinore, CA, 92532
Location of (Mr. WorldWide Catering)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding