8385 Miramar Mall, San Diego, CA 92121 Map · Phone number

About Devilicious Food Truck

Satiate your inner demon at the Devilicious Food Truck with “food so good, it’s bad.” These grills on wheels drive through hunger by serving up delicious gourmet sandwiches and sides. Appeared on the "Great Food Truck Race" Season 2 and as seen on the Cooking Channels “Eat Street” and Time Warner Cable, “Let's Eat”. Devilicious won the 2013 Best Food Truck by UT San Diego Reader’s Poll and were chosen by The Daily Meal as one of the Top 101 Best Food Trucks in America.

The truck concept thrives to take ordinary food and twist it up to new heights of flavor and ingenuity. We serve up our Butter Poached Lobster Grilled Cheese, All Crab Crab Cake on a toasted sour dough English muffin, Duck Confit Grilled cheese with gruyere & mozzarella cheeses and honey port reduction and other fiendishly scrumptious fare. You will get hooked on our twisted comfort food.

We customize your menu from self serve or tray passed appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts and specialty beverages.

Follow Devilicious Food Truck on

all crab crab cake
bbblt
buffalo chicken melt
Devilicious Food Truck
butter poached lobster grilled cheese
cheese steak
duck confit grilled cheese
a62cd20933427867 1528730017 ad18340024d0189b 1528730013825 1 11252458 991019897
5ca9568107e41be0 1528730017 72f5c49acbb309ed 1528730013828 2 18157635 153262466
33dcbaa0a0a7eaba 1415287220373 all crab crab cake
all crab crab cake

3 Reviews for Devilicious Food Truck

Misti · Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Devilicious for my wedding. Everyone RAVED about the food. I didn't get to eat much because I was on the run lol. The servers worked extra hard and were very professional. The only complaint I had was the timing of the food. The food was served much later than planned, and many people got really hungry waiting in the wind by the ocean. I am not sure what happened with the timing, since I was here there and everywhere, but it was the only negative comments I heard. Kenneth was super easy and flexible on the menu, nd as I said, everyone LOVED the food!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Ludivine · Married on 08/14/2016

4.2
      3.0

We only tasted Devilicious food before making our decision to book them: it was good, there was no need to try and find something better. They worked with us to add as many options as we wanted on our menu and on the day, they had everything ready with appetizers and cheese and crudite platters (there was WAY too much lol). The main menu was great and people loved the food. To me, it's a no brainer.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Levi · Married on 03/03/2018

1.8
      0.5
      1.5

Food truck drove up as the ceremony was underway!! I could see the truck behind the arch right before my father walked me down the aisle. Thank goodness it was gone before we started walking. It just got worse from there. The ceremony started at 4 and food was still coming out at 7:30. Everything else was just perfect except for the food. No one came out to apologize, no call the next day...nothing. The food was good but so slow and I saw at least 4 to 5 people in the truck. Do not use this company for your wedding but do visit their restaurant in Old Town Temecula for the food.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Devilicious Food Truck's reply:

Per the contract we were scheduled for a dinner service between 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The Ceremony WAS supposed to be at 4:30 when we spoke to the coordinator early that week. We agreed to arrive 30 minutes PRIOR to the ceremony start time with no additional charge which was 4:00pm so that the truck could be placed prior to the ceremony. We arrived before the agreed upon time not late as Mrs. Hunkle falsely stated. After parking the truck on a dirt area and waiting for the ceremony to end, We were immediately approached by someone who the First thing said was "you are late" which was not accurate, which turns out to be the mother of the bride. Then we were told they moved up the ceremony due to the possibility of rain, WHO moves up a wedding time WITHOUT telling the caterer, who does that? Oh this wedding party that contacted us days prior to reschedule a wedding to the next weekend. We were told they wanted to start serving earlier than the contracted service time because they moved up the timeline.
    We’re sure there was some stress as with all weddings but we tried to be as flexible as we could. It began to rain during service and our employees had to walk down muddy path and down a slippery lawn to serve each table. Although the coordinater collected the table cards, they were out of order and hardly anybody stayed in the seat that they wrote on the card. Instead of staggering table orders we previously discussed, we received over 100 orders at once. As the food was taken to tables the guests were not seated creating more confusion. Again we served 140 guests within the contracted time requested of 6:00-8:450pm. Good luck

Devilicious Food Truck FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 14.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 10.00
    Flatware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Dessert
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    American
    Local
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    House Beer