Sonaa Weddings & Events

205 Regency Executive Park Drive Unit 320, Charlotte, NC 28217 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,500

About Sonaa Weddings & Events

Sonaa Weddings & Events is a wedding planning service in Charlotte, North Carolina. Their journey began in Toronto, Canada, in 2009 and they have been planning events ever since. Principal planner, Kiran has more than six years of event planning experience and 13 years of customer service experience.

Sonaa Weddings & Events works with you to understand your vision and make it a reality. They can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, luncheons, engagement party, bachelor/bachelorette parties, honeymoons and more. They offer full-service planning, partial planning and day-of coordination. They help you choose a venue, manage vendors, coordinate all details and programming and more. Their services include:

• Budget analysis

andrea alan

2 Reviews for Sonaa Weddings & Events

• Gopika

Gopika · Married on 12/29/2020

Turned our dream into reality

As someone who is a perfectionist, timely and very organized, the thought of wedding planning gave me a lot of anxiety. It was only because of the Sonaa Events team that I felt comfortable enough to take a step back and enjoy the process of planning a wedding. Kiran was such a pleasure to work with. She was always available to answer any questions I had and guide me when choosing vendors.
    With the pandemic, we had to postpone our wedding from May to December. Kiran and her team supported me and guided me through all the changes and even provided great insight into executing a COVID19 friendly wedding.
    During the wedding month, my entire family was completely at ease. Sonaa events handled everything from creating the itinerary for our big day to contacting the vendors and making sure they were onboard with the plan. Never would I have imagined that I would feel so relaxed on my wedding week. All the credit for this goes to Kiran and her team. We could not have had our perfect day without them.

Sent on 01/09/2021
  • Raina

Raina · Married on 04/06/2019

Your new best friend

Kiran Mohan is legit my new best friend. Kiran is so knowledgeable in the Indian wedding industry. She has great ideas for anyone looking to do something a tad outside of the norm. She is always available, and answered countless calls, emails, texts, in person meetings always with a warm hug and smile. She takes the time to learn about her couples, their stories, likes and dislikes and makes recommendations that are truly for you. She single handedly saved my Sangeet from a miscommunication with one of my vendors. She handled the entire situation without involving me, my husband or anyone from my family. We didn’t even know the mistake had happened and the event carried on flawlessly. That is the type of wedding planner you want to hire! One that can handle things perfectly without stressing out the Bride.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Sonaa Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 205 Regency Executive Park Drive Unit 320, Unit 320 Charlotte, NC, 28217 See on map
    Location of (Sonaa Weddings & Events)