Missoula, Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Soiree 99 Event Design

Soiree 99 Event Design is a wedding and event planning company based in Missoula, Montana. The team members at Soiree 99 Event Design pride themselves in creating unique experiences that reflect the vision and style of the couples that they work with. Soiree 99 Event Design was founded by Brittany Newman under the belief that no wedding or event should be the same. She finds joy in meeting new clients, discovering what makes them happy, and instilling her passion into the wedding or event that she plans for them. With Soiree 99 Event Design, you’ll be treated less like a customer and more like a longtime friend.

Brittany and her team have experience planning cultural weddings, eco-friendly weddings, non-religious weddings, destination weddings, elopements, and religious weddings. Some of the planning services that couples can take advantage of at Soiree 99 Event Design include:

• Budget analysis

Soiree 99 Event Design 6
Soiree 99 Event Design 7

Liza Young · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Wedding Experience

I cannot recommend Brittany enough. Having a destination wedding in Montana, I knew we would need some local help. Working with Brittany was seamless from day 1. She helped cultivate our vision, picked an amazing team of vendors, and eliminated the stress of being on the other side of the country. She was very professional and organized and easy to work with. We couldn't have imagined a more perfect weekend, and it wouldn't have happened without her!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Soiree 99 Event Design 8
    Soiree 99 Event Design 9
    Soiree 99 Event Design 10

Jacki Landon · Married on 07/07/2019

Great and fun experience

We cannot thank Brittany enough for everything over the past year. We truly could not have done it without her and her team. Every single thing was absolutely perfect.. and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She is AMAZING at her job and we are so grateful for her.

Sent on 08/17/2019

Hanah Hlavac · Married on 02/23/2019

Best decision ever!

Weʼre a couple from the Midwest that was looking to have a winter wedding in the mountains. After exhausting what seemed like EVERY option in Colorado (HOURS of research, tens of emails & phone calls, and one trip there), I was at my wits end. Ready to throw in the towel and have a courthouse-type ceremony. I was exhausted. Enter a chance encounter with a blog post by Rocky Mountain Bride featuring Soirée 99ʼs Impromptu Wedding concept. The angels literally sang! At just the right time. Something couldnʼt be more perfect.

I was the bride that never quite dreamed of that big day. I didnʼt have a Pinterest board full of ideas or a specific gown in mind. I knew I wanted an intimate ceremony on a snowy winter day with the mountains in the backdrop and a hell of a menu. Thatʼs it. I didnʼt care to stress over the details or worry about executing them. I wanted to be able to enjoy the best day of my life to the absolute fullest. For this reason, hiring Brittany at Soirée 99 was the SINGLE BEST thing we could have EVER done for our wedding day. Not once was I worried, nervous, stressed, or BUSY. I was able to sip coffee and mimosas for hours on the morning of my wedding while getting my hair and makeup done, while Brittany and her incredibly sweet grandmother set up the wedding dreams are made of! I was lucky enough to walk out of my bridal suite and see a magazine-worthy wedding. Created just for ME and my soon-to-be husband. I canʼt tell you how incredible that was.

Brittany made my wedding day utter perfection. She made planning (I say that loosely because she is the true star!) a wedding from half way across the country SO. EASY. She takes the time to ask you what is most important to you, what you like and dislike, and how involved youʼd like to be with the entire process. Our wedding was over a month ago, and I am still constantly telling people that I canʼt believe how perfect everything was. Itʼs truly unbelievable. If I have one piece of advice for you it is to invest in Brittany at Soirée 99. She will make your wedding day and experience everything you deserve and more. My heart is forever grateful for her, and her spectacular work will be displayed in photographs around our home for generations to come.

(Photo credit: Paige Marie Photography, Missoula)

Sent on 03/29/2019

Soiree 99 Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3