Missoula, Missoula, MT 59801 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Soiree 99 Event Design

Soiree 99 Event Design is a wedding and event planning company based in Missoula, Montana. The team members at Soiree 99 Event Design pride themselves in creating unique experiences that reflect the vision and style of the couples that they work with. Soiree 99 Event Design was founded by Brittany Newman under the belief that no wedding or event should be the same. She finds joy in meeting new clients, discovering what makes them happy, and instilling her passion into the wedding or event that she plans for them. With Soiree 99 Event Design, you’ll be treated less like a customer and more like a longtime friend.

Brittany and her team have experience planning cultural weddings, eco-friendly weddings, non-religious weddings, destination weddings, elopements, and religious weddings. Some of the planning services that couples can take advantage of at Soiree 99 Event Design include:

• Budget analysis

Soiree 99 Event Design 4
Soiree 99 Event Design 5

Hanah Hlavac · Married on 02/23/2019

Best decision ever!

Weʼre a couple from the Midwest that was looking to have a winter wedding in the mountains. After exhausting what seemed like EVERY option in Colorado (HOURS of research, tens of emails & phone calls, and one trip there), I was at my wits end. Ready to throw in the towel and have a courthouse-type ceremony. I was exhausted. Enter a chance encounter with a blog post by Rocky Mountain Bride featuring Soirée 99ʼs Impromptu Wedding concept. The angels literally sang! At just the right time. Something couldnʼt be more perfect.

I was the bride that never quite dreamed of that big day. I didnʼt have a Pinterest board full of ideas or a specific gown in mind. I knew I wanted an intimate ceremony on a snowy winter day with the mountains in the backdrop and a hell of a menu. Thatʼs it. I didnʼt care to stress over the details or worry about executing them. I wanted to be able to enjoy the best day of my life to the absolute fullest. For this reason, hiring Brittany at Soirée 99 was the SINGLE BEST thing we could have EVER done for our wedding day. Not once was I worried, nervous, stressed, or BUSY. I was able to sip coffee and mimosas for hours on the morning of my wedding while getting my hair and makeup done, while Brittany and her incredibly sweet grandmother set up the wedding dreams are made of! I was lucky enough to walk out of my bridal suite and see a magazine-worthy wedding. Created just for ME and my soon-to-be husband. I canʼt tell you how incredible that was.

Brittany made my wedding day utter perfection. She made planning (I say that loosely because she is the true star!) a wedding from half way across the country SO. EASY. She takes the time to ask you what is most important to you, what you like and dislike, and how involved youʼd like to be with the entire process. Our wedding was over a month ago, and I am still constantly telling people that I canʼt believe how perfect everything was. Itʼs truly unbelievable. If I have one piece of advice for you it is to invest in Brittany at Soirée 99. She will make your wedding day and experience everything you deserve and more. My heart is forever grateful for her, and her spectacular work will be displayed in photographs around our home for generations to come.

(Photo credit: Paige Marie Photography, Missoula)

Sent on 03/29/2019
    Soiree 99 Event Design 6
    Soiree 99 Event Design 7
    Soiree 99 Event Design 8
    Soiree 99 Event Design 9
  • Molly

Molly Tipton · Married on 08/04/2018

A wedding dream come true and a lifelong friend

Hiring Brittany was not only our smartest decision in planning our wedding, but it was also the most rewarding. As a couple from Oklahoma planning a destination wedding in Montana, it meant a lot of the burden was on Brittany and from the moment I chatted with her on the phone to the day of, I was able to fully rely on Brittany to not only listen to my wishes but to also provide insight and advice that we didn't even know we needed. It didn't matter that this was Brittany's first wedding at Big Sky Resort, I would have hired her all over again even if we had our wedding in our own city. My mother is a manager at Big Sky Resort and BSR will recommend Brittany to all BSR couples. This says so much about Brittany because wedding planners don't work just with the couple, but all of the vendors as well. Brittany is the total package of a wedding planner. She is massively creative, a tireless worker, and endlessly kind. To all the future couples that have the pleasure of working with Brittany, you are in for a treat. Brittany (and her husband Mike) hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Soiree 99 Event Design 10

Cambria · Married on 07/08/2018

Soiree 99 was an essential partner in our wedding planning

Hiring Soiree 99 was essential to the success of our wedding. Living in Boston, MA required having "boots on the ground" in Montana to provide recommendations of vendors, coordinate site visits, and organize the day-of timeline. Brittany was a joy to work with and helped relieve some of the stress associated with wedding planning. Her calm, professional, and positive demeanor helped us relax knowing she had everything under control.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Soiree 99 Event Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3