2712 Langohr Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Carefree Concierge

Carefree Concierge is a lifestyle and event management service based out of Bozeman, Montana. Carefree Concierge is owned and operated by Heather Hagg. Her goal with every wedding is to remove stress and make everything, from planning to the wedding celebration, a stress-free and fun experience. Carefree prides themselves on professional, hands-on, and detail-oriented customer service. The company offers a variety of customizable event services, from full wedding planning to day-of coordination.

Carefree Concierge can help couples at any point in their planning process. She offers services available for both religious and non-religious wedding events. Planning services offered by Heather and her team include:

• Day-of Coordination

8 Reviews for Carefree Concierge

• Jackie

Jackie Freeman · Married on 09/28/2019

Big City Professionalism Right in Montana

We can't talk enough about how much we valued Heather as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding on September 28th, 2019 at the Union Pacific Dining Lodge in West Yellowstone. Not only did she have the personality and drive that was needed for a wedding featuring a bi-coastal wedding but she also could keep with up with and completely ease the mind of a anxiety ridden Bride like myself.

With the day - of - coordination package she helped manage all of our vendors (and we had 12!), created a schedule for the day, facilitated the layout of tables and gave me an opinion on many aspects of our ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception.

And for the day of the wedding, I definitely felt at ease knowing Heather had everything under control. I would recommend her again and will be looking her up for our vow renewals in 10 years

Sent on 10/01/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

You are so sweet Jackie. I felt so honored to be able to coordinate your wedding day. You and Riley are such a strong, loving and all around amazing couple. Best wishes to you both!

Christina · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Montana Wedding Coordinator

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Heather of Carefree Concierge. We planned a destination wedding from Kentucky to Montana with only a venue booked when we found her on Wedding Wire. She is very responsive to emails and prompt with scheduled telephone calls. Heather will take on as much or as little as you are wanting from her. She took our vague vision and transformed it into a beautiful event. She provided advice and direction for decor including suggestions on where to purchase. She provided vendor suggestions for us and then coordinated with them on our behalf. She gave us the direction I needed, which was exactly what I wanted. On the day of I do not know what I would have done without her. There are so many behind the scenes things that go on that you cannot possibly be involved in and I was able to rest easy knowing she was handling the vendors and any issues that came up. She handled my mother's every request on the wedding day with grace, and I can only imagine I heard about just half of what my mom was asking of her.

Even though we used her as a wedding coordinator she will do so many other awesome things for you to make your typical day to day life easier. She picked up deliveries for us so we wouldn't have to travel cross country with them. She provided a calm when everything started to seem chaotic. She is truly the best.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Oh my gosh Christina. This is so sweet. I was actually kind of sad when your wedding was over because I loved working with you and Dirk so much! You are such a great couple! So happy for the two of you and thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day!

Carefree Concierge FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 40
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• 2712 Langohr Ave Bozeman, MT, 59715 See on map
    406-412-7331 (Phone number)
    Location of (Carefree Concierge)