2712 Langohr Ave, Bozeman, MT 59715 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date

About Carefree Concierge

Carefree Concierge is a lifestyle and event management service based out of Bozeman, Montana. Carefree Concierge is owned and operated by Heather Hagg, whose lifelong passion has been to help relieve her clients from the stress of wedding planning. A lot goes into a wedding, from the location to the caterer, but with Carefree Concierge, you can thoroughly enjoy your wedding ceremony and be carefree when you walk down the aisle.

Carefree Concierge can help couples figure out the complicated details of their ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and reception, with services available for both religious and non-religious wedding events. Planning services offered by Heather and her team include:

• Day-of coordination

Carefree Concierge 2
Carefree Concierge 3

Christina · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Montana Wedding Coordinator

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Heather of Carefree Concierge. We planned a destination wedding from Kentucky to Montana with only a venue booked when we found her on Wedding Wire. She is very responsive to emails and prompt with scheduled telephone calls. Heather will take on as much or as little as you are wanting from her. She took our vague vision and transformed it into a beautiful event. She provided advice and direction for decor including suggestions on where to purchase. She provided vendor suggestions for us and then coordinated with them on our behalf. She gave us the direction I needed, which was exactly what I wanted. On the day of I do not know what I would have done without her. There are so many behind the scenes things that go on that you cannot possibly be involved in and I was able to rest easy knowing she was handling the vendors and any issues that came up. She handled my mother's every request on the wedding day with grace, and I can only imagine I heard about just half of what my mom was asking of her.

Even though we used her as a wedding coordinator she will do so many other awesome things for you to make your typical day to day life easier. She picked up deliveries for us so we wouldn't have to travel cross country with them. She provided a calm when everything started to seem chaotic. She is truly the best.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Oh my gosh Christina. This is so sweet. I was actually kind of sad when your wedding was over because I loved working with you and Dirk so much! You are such a great couple! So happy for the two of you and thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day!

Katie Benton · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Decision of our Wedding! :D

Heather was an indispensable part of our Big Sky wedding! She was attentive, easy to communicate with, and always on top of things (even when me as a bride and procrastinator tended to lag behind).

I honestly don't know what we would have done without her on the day of the wedding. She helped to direct our rehearsal, set up the reception, picked up the flowers for us in Bozeman, coordinated all of our vendors, created a day-of timeline, and made sure everything flowed smoothly, freeing me and my family to just enjoy the day. Perhaps one her greatest services that night was with my bustle, which must have come undone at least ten times during the reception. Every time it happened, Heather was there in an instant armed with bobby pins, determination, and a bit of creativity.

Without hesitation, I recommend hiring Heather for your wedding. She made our day so much easier and is so beyond worth it! :D

Sent on 06/23/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you so very much for leaving such a kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding day! You and Stephen are such an amazing couple and it was so great to hear all the wonderful things your friends and family had to say about you. I wish the two of you all the happiness in the years ahead!

Carefree Concierge FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 40.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• 2712 Langohr Ave Bozeman, 59715 See on map