Carefree Concierge Reviews

14 | Bozeman, MT

14 Reviews for Carefree Concierge

• Lily

Lily Zwang · Getting married on 05/10/2021

An absolute pleasure to work with!

Heather was just fantastic. She is extremely resourceful, responsive, knowledgeable, empathetic, organized - not to mention an absolute joy to be around. She took so much stress off of us and turned our chaotic covid wedding into a beautiful & easy celebration. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/01/2020
  • Sandra

Sandra Heffesse · Married on 12/17/2020

My daughters wedding

Heather has been the great helper I needed. I was out of state and did not have vendors or any idea on how to organize a wedding. She was the leader and decider oft this event. It was incredible to haber at our side

Sent on 10/25/2020

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you Sandra. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Lily to make their wedding day special.

Kylie Edinger · Married on 12/12/2020

Heather was our incredible wedding day coordinator

I did not realize just how much I needed Heather until I had her- so trust me when I say you ABSOLUTELY NEED HER. Heather is incredible at her job. She was excellent at communicating and was always quick to answer texts, emails, and phone calls. She has a great depth of experience and knowledge of vendors in the area, and she recommended all of the vendors for our wedding (which were INCREDIBLE and fit our budget). She designed a flawless itinerary, coordinated with our vendors, and handled all of the behind the scenes work. All I had to do was show up on my wedding day, and everything unfolded around me flawlessly!

Heather is also exceptionally professional, kind, and works her butt off! She went above and beyond to ensure our wedding day went smoothly, and handled every curve ball we threw at her on our big day with grace, a positive attitude, and a smile on her face.

Heather’s endless patience, professionalism, experience, and hard work make her a necessity on your wedding day!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you Kylie for all your kind words. You two were such a great couple to work with. You both are such a great couple and your love for each other so obvious. I wish you both all the best in your future together.
  • Jason

Jason Laird · Married on 11/14/2020

Carefree Concierge went above and beyond!

Heather with Carefree Concierge was absolutely amazing to work with. Covid forced us to completely change everything we had planned and Heather was there for us every step of the way. Even in a challenging time she made sure our wedding day was special and every detail was covered. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/01/2020
  • Kate

Kate Cowart · Married on 07/25/2020

Perfect, period.

You need Heather on your team. She listens to you and then MAKES. IT. HAPPEN. As a type A person myself, she was consistently, gently reminding me that my one job for the wedding day was to *enjoy*. And boy, did she deliver. If there were any issues on the day or leading up to it, I still don't know about them and the day itself was perfect and flawless. Bonus: Heather is also a really fun, upbeat and passionate person to be around. Well worth the money, which, her rates are so affordable! I'm still in awe that we were able to hire such a perfect planner to help us!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you Kate and Seth for such a kind and amazing review. I honestly had so much fun coordinating your wedding day. It was simple but so perfect. I am so excited for the two of you and wish you all the happiness in the world!

Samantha Chopp · Married on 01/25/2020

Day of Coordinator

Heather was awesome! She was our day of coordinator but was really well versed in the contracts and helped me a lot prior to the wedding with the layout, seating chart, and all the details. I didn’t have to worry about a single thing the day of - she handled everything so I could relax and enjoy. I can’t recommend Heather enough!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha for your sweet words. Your wedding was truly a joy to coordinate. You are Bill are such a wonderful couple and I wish you both all the joy in the world for your life together!
  • Jackie

Jackie Freeman · Married on 09/28/2019

Big City Professionalism Right in Montana

We can't talk enough about how much we valued Heather as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding on September 28th, 2019 at the Union Pacific Dining Lodge in West Yellowstone. Not only did she have the personality and drive that was needed for a wedding featuring a bi-coastal wedding but she also could keep with up with and completely ease the mind of a anxiety ridden Bride like myself.

With the day - of - coordination package she helped manage all of our vendors (and we had 12!), created a schedule for the day, facilitated the layout of tables and gave me an opinion on many aspects of our ceremony, rehearsal dinner and reception.

And for the day of the wedding, I definitely felt at ease knowing Heather had everything under control. I would recommend her again and will be looking her up for our vow renewals in 10 years

Sent on 10/01/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

You are so sweet Jackie. I felt so honored to be able to coordinate your wedding day. You and Riley are such a strong, loving and all around amazing couple. Best wishes to you both!

Christina · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Montana Wedding Coordinator

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Heather of Carefree Concierge. We planned a destination wedding from Kentucky to Montana with only a venue booked when we found her on Wedding Wire. She is very responsive to emails and prompt with scheduled telephone calls. Heather will take on as much or as little as you are wanting from her. She took our vague vision and transformed it into a beautiful event. She provided advice and direction for decor including suggestions on where to purchase. She provided vendor suggestions for us and then coordinated with them on our behalf. She gave us the direction I needed, which was exactly what I wanted. On the day of I do not know what I would have done without her. There are so many behind the scenes things that go on that you cannot possibly be involved in and I was able to rest easy knowing she was handling the vendors and any issues that came up. She handled my mother's every request on the wedding day with grace, and I can only imagine I heard about just half of what my mom was asking of her.

Even though we used her as a wedding coordinator she will do so many other awesome things for you to make your typical day to day life easier. She picked up deliveries for us so we wouldn't have to travel cross country with them. She provided a calm when everything started to seem chaotic. She is truly the best.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Oh my gosh Christina. This is so sweet. I was actually kind of sad when your wedding was over because I loved working with you and Dirk so much! You are such a great couple! So happy for the two of you and thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day!

Katie Benton · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Decision of our Wedding! :D

Heather was an indispensable part of our Big Sky wedding! She was attentive, easy to communicate with, and always on top of things (even when me as a bride and procrastinator tended to lag behind).

I honestly don't know what we would have done without her on the day of the wedding. She helped to direct our rehearsal, set up the reception, picked up the flowers for us in Bozeman, coordinated all of our vendors, created a day-of timeline, and made sure everything flowed smoothly, freeing me and my family to just enjoy the day. Perhaps one her greatest services that night was with my bustle, which must have come undone at least ten times during the reception. Every time it happened, Heather was there in an instant armed with bobby pins, determination, and a bit of creativity.

Without hesitation, I recommend hiring Heather for your wedding. She made our day so much easier and is so beyond worth it! :D

Sent on 06/23/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you so very much for leaving such a kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding day! You and Stephen are such an amazing couple and it was so great to hear all the wonderful things your friends and family had to say about you. I wish the two of you all the happiness in the years ahead!

John Okonya · Married on 12/12/2018

Heather's amazing

Heather was amazing!!! We loved and enjoyed working with Heather! Heather took a short notice and a small budget and turned it into a magical wedding way beyond our expectations. Heather was very resourceful, very knowledgeable and experienced in the art of wedding and event planning, and was very well connected and networked with vendors needed to make our wedding dreams come true. What we loved the most about Heather was her professionalism, her attentiveness to needs and dreams, her attentiveness to detail, her excellent listening skills and her responsiveness. Our wedding was a blast and we owed it to Heather. Thank you Heather.......................Olya and John

Sent on 12/30/2018

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you John and Olya. It was such a pleasure assisting you with your wedding day. Wishing you the best in your life together!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/14/2018

We LOVE Heather!!!!! Heather does AMAZING work, I couldn’t imagine our wedding day without her professionalism, care, and dedication to our wishes for our special day. If you need someone to help coordinate day of needs Heather is your gal!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you very much Kaitlin. You and your husband are such a wonderful couple and your ceremony was so beautiful and so true to who you are. Thank you for allowing me to help make your wedding day special.

Kara · Married on 07/14/2018

Heather is amazing! She made our daughter’s wedding stress-free and enjoyable. She is organized, professional, and up to any task big or small.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you very much Kara. I had so much fun coordinating your daughters wedding. It was such a beautiful event that truly highlighted their love.

Liza · Married on 08/12/2017

Carefree Concierge, and Heather in particular, was absolutely wonderful to work with as we planned our wedding in Big Sky, Montana! Living in another state, it was important to me to have someone familiar with local vendors and the local community to help us plan. Heather did not disappoint with her quality, timeliness, friendliness, and willingness to help and guide us. She went above and beyond - from finding vendors, to providing input on design, to setting up and running the most beautiful reception, to, finally, leading our guests through a line dance none of us knew (it was really fun!!). I highly recommend Carefree Concierge!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review Liza. It was such an honor to be able to help make your wedding day special. Wishing you all the happiness in the years to come.