Carefree Concierge Reviews

Carefree Concierge 2
Carefree Concierge 3

Christina · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Montana Wedding Coordinator

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Heather of Carefree Concierge. We planned a destination wedding from Kentucky to Montana with only a venue booked when we found her on Wedding Wire. She is very responsive to emails and prompt with scheduled telephone calls. Heather will take on as much or as little as you are wanting from her. She took our vague vision and transformed it into a beautiful event. She provided advice and direction for decor including suggestions on where to purchase. She provided vendor suggestions for us and then coordinated with them on our behalf. She gave us the direction I needed, which was exactly what I wanted. On the day of I do not know what I would have done without her. There are so many behind the scenes things that go on that you cannot possibly be involved in and I was able to rest easy knowing she was handling the vendors and any issues that came up. She handled my mother's every request on the wedding day with grace, and I can only imagine I heard about just half of what my mom was asking of her.

Even though we used her as a wedding coordinator she will do so many other awesome things for you to make your typical day to day life easier. She picked up deliveries for us so we wouldn't have to travel cross country with them. She provided a calm when everything started to seem chaotic. She is truly the best.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Oh my gosh Christina. This is so sweet. I was actually kind of sad when your wedding was over because I loved working with you and Dirk so much! You are such a great couple! So happy for the two of you and thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day!

Katie Benton · Married on 06/22/2019

The Best Decision of our Wedding! :D

Heather was an indispensable part of our Big Sky wedding! She was attentive, easy to communicate with, and always on top of things (even when me as a bride and procrastinator tended to lag behind).

I honestly don't know what we would have done without her on the day of the wedding. She helped to direct our rehearsal, set up the reception, picked up the flowers for us in Bozeman, coordinated all of our vendors, created a day-of timeline, and made sure everything flowed smoothly, freeing me and my family to just enjoy the day. Perhaps one her greatest services that night was with my bustle, which must have come undone at least ten times during the reception. Every time it happened, Heather was there in an instant armed with bobby pins, determination, and a bit of creativity.

Without hesitation, I recommend hiring Heather for your wedding. She made our day so much easier and is so beyond worth it! :D

Sent on 06/23/2019

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you so very much for leaving such a kind review. It was an absolute pleasure to be part of your wedding day! You and Stephen are such an amazing couple and it was so great to hear all the wonderful things your friends and family had to say about you. I wish the two of you all the happiness in the years ahead!

John Okonya · Married on 12/12/2018

Heather's amazing

Heather was amazing!!! We loved and enjoyed working with Heather! Heather took a short notice and a small budget and turned it into a magical wedding way beyond our expectations. Heather was very resourceful, very knowledgeable and experienced in the art of wedding and event planning, and was very well connected and networked with vendors needed to make our wedding dreams come true. What we loved the most about Heather was her professionalism, her attentiveness to needs and dreams, her attentiveness to detail, her excellent listening skills and her responsiveness. Our wedding was a blast and we owed it to Heather. Thank you Heather.......................Olya and John

Sent on 12/30/2018

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you John and Olya. It was such a pleasure assisting you with your wedding day. Wishing you the best in your life together!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/14/2018

We LOVE Heather!!!!! Heather does AMAZING work, I couldn’t imagine our wedding day without her professionalism, care, and dedication to our wishes for our special day. If you need someone to help coordinate day of needs Heather is your gal!!!!!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you very much Kaitlin. You and your husband are such a wonderful couple and your ceremony was so beautiful and so true to who you are. Thank you for allowing me to help make your wedding day special.

Kara · Married on 07/14/2018

Heather is amazing! She made our daughter’s wedding stress-free and enjoyable. She is organized, professional, and up to any task big or small.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you very much Kara. I had so much fun coordinating your daughters wedding. It was such a beautiful event that truly highlighted their love.

Liza · Married on 08/12/2017

Carefree Concierge, and Heather in particular, was absolutely wonderful to work with as we planned our wedding in Big Sky, Montana! Living in another state, it was important to me to have someone familiar with local vendors and the local community to help us plan. Heather did not disappoint with her quality, timeliness, friendliness, and willingness to help and guide us. She went above and beyond - from finding vendors, to providing input on design, to setting up and running the most beautiful reception, to, finally, leading our guests through a line dance none of us knew (it was really fun!!). I highly recommend Carefree Concierge!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Carefree Concierge 4
    Carefree Concierge 5
    Carefree Concierge 6

Carefree Concierge's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review Liza. It was such an honor to be able to help make your wedding day special. Wishing you all the happiness in the years to come.