196 E River Rock Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714 Map Phone number Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About MagnoliaBlue Events

MagnoliaBlue Events is a professional wedding planning business based in Belgrade, Montana. Owner Beverly Killian is a talented event coordinator who strives to craft seamless and stress-free planning packages for flawless celebration experiences. With over 20 years of experience, she is ready to take care of every detail so that you can enjoy your special day to the absolute fullest.

Available for celebrations across Belgrade and beyond, MagnoliaBlue Events offers a variety of services to cater to your specific celebration needs and requirements. From day-of coordination to full-service planning, Kimberly will customize your planning package to bring your one-of-a-kind wedding vision to life. She has also established relationships with some of the finest local vendors and avenues for you to avail of, for added peace of mind. Her additional services include:

• Rehearsal dinner planning

annanick 501 of 916 51 1022679 159303339773644

6 Reviews for MagnoliaBlue Events

• COURTNEY

Courtney K. 路 Married on 10/03/2020

My wedding would have been half of what it was without Beverly

I honestly do not know where to start - I have so much gratitude for Beverly. I reached out to Beverly two weeks before my wedding, just as I was realizing how much help I was going to need the days leading up to my wedding and the day of. Beverly completely overperformed in every way. She was with me every step of the way and went above and beyond to attend meetings before the wedding, rehearsal, and the wedding day (12+ hours that day!).

I had a couple of calls with other day-of coordinators and they paled in comparison to Beverly. From the start, Beverly was invested in me, my partner, and making our day the best it could be.

For anyone on the fence about having help with your wedding - the day of or all-around planning - I HIGHLY recommend hiring someone (Beverly). You'll thank yourself, I promise.

Sent on 10/14/2020

MagnoliaBlue Events's reply:

Oh my goodness you鈥檙e both so amazing. I feel so honored and blessed to have been chosen to coordinate your wedding day. You are both such and sweet couple and I know this is only the beginning of your amazingly wonderful life together 馃グ

Alicia 路 Married on 08/01/2020

Best in the west

From the moment my husband and I met Beverly we knew she was the perfect coordinator for us. Beverly was there for every freak out, 5 hour meetings, shopping trip, and never once missed a phone call. She offered to officiate our wedding when we lost our officiant last minute, looked for alternate venues when ours went up for sale, and slept at our venue so we had help at all times! Beverly will be your best friend, cheerleader, and voice of reason I can鈥檛 imagine a wedding day without her.

Sent on 08/12/2020

MagnoliaBlue Events's reply:

I absolutely adore you both 馃グ
    I loved every moment including the freak outs, 5 hr meetings and the shopping trip馃槉 I feel absolutely honored to have been a part of such an amazing day!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

MagnoliaBlue Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    I am the owner and sole coordinator. I have an assistant that I can bring in as needed.

• 196 E River Rock Rd Belgrade, MT, 59714 See on map
    406-298-4685 (Phone number)
    Location of (MagnoliaBlue Events)