196 E River Rock Rd, Belgrade, MT 59714 Map Phone number Visit website
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About MagnoliaBlue Events

MagnoliaBlue Events is a professional wedding planning business based in Belgrade, Montana. Owner Beverly Killian is a talented event coordinator who strives to craft seamless and stress-free planning packages for flawless celebration experiences. With over 20 years of experience, she is ready to take care of every detail so that you can enjoy your special day to the absolute fullest.

Available for celebrations across Belgrade and beyond, MagnoliaBlue Events offers a variety of services to cater to your specific celebration needs and requirements. From day-of coordination to full-service planning, Kimberly will customize your planning package to bring your one-of-a-kind wedding vision to life. She has also established relationships with some of the finest local vendors and avenues for you to avail of, for added peace of mind. Her additional services include:

• Rehearsal dinner planning

• Sierra

Sierra 路 Married on 06/30/2020

Every Bride Needs a Bev!馃拲馃懓馃徎

Every Bride Needs a Bev!馃拲馃懓馃徎

I met Bev about nine months before our summer wedding. From the very first meeting, I felt incredibly comfortable talking with her and sharing my vision for our big day. She kept in constant communication, was available when I had questions or needed anything at all. As the wedding approached, she was very organized and excited to help with final preparations. She also brought many of her own placesettings and decor ideas to make it extra beautiful. On the day of our wedding, she worked from sun up until way beyond sundown. Not only did she decorate all the tables, coordinate vendors arriving, timing of wedding events,but she also made me feel cared about and that our wedding what is the most important day ever. I highly would recommend her for any wedding or event.

Sent on 07/21/2020

MagnoliaBlue Events's reply:

Sierra & Ryan, thank you so very much for such an amazing review. It was an absolute privilege and honor to be a part of such an incredible day. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness 馃挆

Anna Turecek 路 Married on 07/16/2019

Above and Beyond

Beverly helped us put together our dream wedding from scratch in about 6 weeks. She helped us stuff our wedding invitations, nail down vendors, had such helpful suggestions in building our venue and made sure all the thoughtful touches were taken care of we hadn鈥檛 even considered or spoke about(like making sure the bathrooms had appropriate lighting and extra supplies). With a lot of coordination thanks to Beverly, I literally floated down the isle in a drift boat to my wedding thanks to Beverly at Magnolia Blue Events and had the most epic day of my life because of her support and coordination. I know I have a friend for life in Beverly and can only highly recommend Magnolia Blue Events.

Sent on 06/25/2020

MagnoliaBlue Events's reply:

Anna, thank you so much for such an amazing review. You鈥檙e wedding is one I will always remember. It was so much fun and I absolutely loved that I was able to make your dream of floating down the river a reality. It鈥檚 also a bonus that I have 2 amazing friends now 鉂わ笍

MagnoliaBlue Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    I am the owner and sole coordinator. I have an assistant that I can bring in as needed.

• 196 E River Rock Rd Belgrade, MT, 59714 See on map
    406-298-4685 (Phone number)
    Location of (MagnoliaBlue Events)